LWPELECTRONICS BILL CHANG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lwpelectronics bill chang
There may be more specific results for "lwpelectronics bill chang"
For more specific results for "lwpelectronics bill chang"
Showing 1-25 of 30,503 Found Reports For more specific results for "lwpelectronics bill chang"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Conservice The utility company I'm being ripped off on my water and sewer bill. Logan Utah Author: Sanford, Florida Utility Companies: Conservice Logan, Utah

Aug 23 2017
virginia bryant I was told to send three checks thru western union the deposit made into my checking account and then with drawn now I am 2,6000 over drawn for money I have lost from social secruity check now I cannot pay my rent my medicine for this month my electric bill how can people be this greedy and take advanage of people on s.s this what causes people to kill themself because no body cares fort wayne Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Bad Check Writers: virginia bryant Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 23 2017
SFE California SFE Gas bill doubled in price instead of the promised one low flat rate! Buffalo New York Author: San Bruno, California Liars: SFE California Buffalo, New York

Aug 22 2017
Hammacher Schlemmer Return Refund Fraud - On a 78.23 bill. Return was $53.24 Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hammacher Schlemmer Internet

Aug 22 2017
Fallen Heroes Bracelets Michael Friedman Sent me a collection bill after giving me a refund Washington
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Fallen Heroes Bracelets Internet

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 22 2017
CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA SENDING INVALID DEBT BILLS AND TURN THE BILL OVER TO COLLECTION COMPANY INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Doctors: CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Aug 21 2017
Nexus Retail, LLC David Fisher Failed to pay bill Denver Colorado Author: Mill Valley, California Consulting: Nexus Retail, LLC Denver, Colorado

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum (formerly Time-Warner) Spectrum took over my Timer Warner service, doubled my bill and I'm disabled Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Spectrum Culver City, California

Aug 20 2017
AT&T Bill illegally for over $900 via prior bank draft authorization. We have not had any service with them for months! Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Josco energy Mick Michael shutlock Josco energy called me to give me a rebate after two months my electric and gas bill jumped to $550 each! New york Internet Author: tampa, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Josco energy Internet

Aug 20 2017
AT&T, Direct TV Didn't receive discount on monthly bill as advised. Nationwide Author: Virginia Satellite Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Summerfield Builders Bill Welshse 106th terrace Shabby, sloppy, slovenly work ethics, summerfield Florida Author: fruitland park , Florida Builders & Contractors: Summerfield Builders summerfield, Florida

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Rip off? Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Metro PC I made a payment with my American Express card got a confirmation from American Express on the 17th and they shut off my phone and the evening of the 17th because they do not see the payment  Nationwide So Author: Webster, Texas Accounting: Metro PC Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Woodforest Customer Care Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Attorney Paul Smith account departments Paul Smith a Sending me email telling me it is my final notice that I have an outstanding bill through CashNetUSA Internet
Author: Disputanta, Virginia Cash Services: Attorney Paul Smith account departments Internet

Aug 17 2017
Parisian Secret tryparisiansecret.com agreed to try product for the price of shipping but then company billed shipping before it was sent, sent trail and billed for it as well as billed the next month also. PO Box 23911 Saint Petersburg FL 33742 Internet #ParisianGlowisaScam Author: Carlsbad, California Skin Care: Parisian Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman California

Aug 15 2017
skin scientific Frankiesskincream FL Offered free cream sample $4.95 for shipping then received a charge for $89.92 on a later bill Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Celebrities: skin scientific Internet

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
Derma Genetix Fake trial period is $12, then they auto send you every month and Bill you $90!! Total ripoff, fake trail period! St.Petersburg Internet and florida Author: Irvine, California Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet