Your Search | lwpelectronics bill chang

May 26 2016
NTTA ZipCash False Toll Bill Dallas Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Local Transportation: NTTA Dallas, Texas

May 26 2016
CTU Veteran GI Bill and Loan siphoning Colorado Springs Internet Author: Junction City, Kansas Colleges and Universities: CTU Internet

May 25 2016
Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Keep calling my job 3 to 4 times back to back about an old unpaid bill Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Nationwide

May 25 2016
Skinsentric FREE TRIAL ends up being BIG BILL California/Texas Internet Author: S, Washington Alternative Health: Skinsentric Internet

May 25 2016
Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions William Ray aka Bill Ray Scam Fraud Thief, William Ray, Bill Ray Orlando Nationwide
Author: North Matewan, West Virginia Customer: Nationstar Tax Advisors aka Ameristar Foreclosure Solutions Nationwide

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 20 2016
Synchrony Bank I never received a bill until the account was already charged off. Nationwide Really? Author: London, Kentucky Credit Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 17 2016
Connie Fielding $5,000 printing bill still unpaid Orem Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Printing & Copy Services: Connie Fielding

May 16 2016
Playphone. 3009 playpoints Strange charge is showing up in sprint bill. 9.99/ mo San Diego Internet Author: El Cajon, California On-Line Stores: Playphone. Internet

May 15 2016
Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital They have changed their name multiple times. And have been in the local news, and newspaper. They will let your pet suffer, just to raise the bill. How much are you willing to spend to save your pet. Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Animal Abuse: Southern California Veterinary Specialty Hospital Irvine , California

May 15 2016
Panorama Towing Padded my towing bill by getting lost in a residential street! Driver couldn't keep a straight face when I confronted him. Santa Clarita Oregon Author: Springfield, Oregon Auto Towing: Panorama Towing Oregon

May 15 2016
Cable One Cable One Charging a large bill for cable service, and not providing that service, after 22 years of payment proven Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Alabama Sports Facilities: Cable One Prescott, Arizona

May 15 2016
Bills Handyman Service Bill Soden complete incompetent handyman Roxboro North Carolina Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Home Improvements: Bills Handyman Service Roxboro, North Carolina

May 14 2016
Bill Weng NFL SHOP Bill Wengcustomerservicemanagera@gmail.com vipjerseyonsale@gmail.com I order jerseys online I was told that I would receive it they gave me a tracking number to track it on the shipping company I was then emailed and told that it was lost and I would be refunded in 30 days it's now been 2 months. China Author: Perth Amboy, New Jersey Sporting Goods: Bill Weng Internet

May 12 2016
Elite CEU failed to cancel services forcing me to pau his 1283.00 bill for him Austin Texas Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: Elite CEU Austin, Texas

May 12 2016
The league They said that they had been watching me they wanted me to join them and the letter said his name was bill and I sent them $139.00 for an book of secrets but now I found out it was an scam Dallas texas Texas Author: Galax, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: The league

May 11 2016
Sweet Home Bengals Jeff Colson, BreederHarison Walsh, USA Pet Delivery/Insurance Bill The Bengal kitten that I thought I purchased through with monies sent by Western Union was a fraud.   Springfield Nationwide Company Name Has Changed to Nimble Bengals Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

May 09 2016
The League aka Bill The League aka Bill sent me a letter saying he'd send me a book the would help make me rich. I had to pay $135 and did not get anything and now i am aware that its all a scam. Concord TWP or Dallas Texas not sure Ohio or Texas Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Financial Services: The League Concord TWP , Ohio

May 08 2016
BILL GUNDERSON GUNDERSON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT FINANCIAL NEWSLETTER DATED MAY 7, 2016, BILL STATES THAT SINCE MARCH 2009 HE HAS NEVER RETRACTED MY BULL CALL. San Diego California Author: SAN MATEO, California Financial Services: BILL GUNDERSON San Diego, California

May 07 2016
First Choice Emergency Room www.peryourhealth.com 855-694-6452 1.5 hour visit = $10,000 bill Haslet Texas Curious Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Haslet, Texas

May 07 2016
jc penney card GE money bank didnt charge my account correctly 3 times my checking acc to pay bill now is trying to rape me w/charges nation wide Nationwide Question for you... Author: lakewood, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: jc penney card Nationwide

May 06 2016
william r milliner william a milliner Milliner scammd me,we were partners and he siphoned half the co. money, Internet Milliner is a lier and a crook Author: Cave Creek, Arizona On-Line Stores: william r milliner Internet

May 06 2016
Comcast Xfinity I had a plan that included 40 channels and internet for 59.99. Then they charged me an additional 9.99 for HD TV. My first bill was 203. I called 4 times to try to get it straightened out.  The Villages Region Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 05 2016
O'Grady Plumbing Bait and Switch Crooks San Francisco California Company apologized and cut bill in half to make amends Author: San Francisco, California Advertising / Deceptive: O'Grady Plumbing

May 05 2016
Regenelift Vita Luminance total scam. Free sample Ha! Paid postage got full sized product .Wanted to bill for 39.99 if not returned in a short amount of time. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Regenelift Internet