Your Search | lwpelectronics bill chang

Jan 23 2017
Bridgecrest Taking payments i paid and changing them to be down payments and calling me trying to make me pay the bill again Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Financial Services: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Monroe and Main Sent bill by internet and now by mail claiming I owe them for merchandise they sent to a 3rd party. Mormoe, Wisconsin Author: Rockport, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Monroe and Main

Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California Author: Camden, Ohio Eye Care: Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Sprint, Sprint store Sprint stores are continually scamming sprint customers. They give customers entering their stores gifts, saying they're free and offering them an updated cellular plan that will give them unlimited calls text and data for no extra charge. but when the bill comes will find that the charges are not free and the new data plans are extremely more expensive. Gresham Oregon Author: Welches, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
LuxStyle international Lux international Sent an unsolicited package of beauty products, one named blackhead killer to my underage daughter. There was a bill inside for almost $70, and a demand for payment within 14 days. Dk 5100 Odense c Internet
Author: New Lambton, Other Buying Clubs: LuxStyle international Internet

Jan 22 2017
Windstream Taking my frustration out after opening my monthly Windstream bill and noticing charges went up again this month. I take a closer look only to realize that Windstream has been charging me an additional $73.41 for bogus fees.All companies do it, some more Being robbed by Windstream Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Attorneys General: Windstream Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream SCAM. Ad on internet, free trial for only $4.99 shipping. Ordered skin serum & eye cream. Lo & behold, on my credit card statement I was charged NOT $4.99 for shipping but $88.10 for serum & $89.95 for eye cream. I was done with them. Next month & get more product & billed against for $88.10 & $89.95. Called 1-888-402-9089 to cancel & they said it was a monthly charge, but offered me 75% off, 50% off, etc. I said cancel. I will await my next month's bill, but beware - THIS IS A SCAM and unless you want to pay this kind of money monthly for a small amount of product, don't order. Internet Author: Bisbee, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Revitalize Skin Serum/Renew Eye Cream Internet

Jan 20 2017
Bill Bersch Provident Homes Bill Bersch is a con man Venice Florida Author: sarasota, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bill Bersch Venice, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 17 2017
Philadelphia Water Deprtment.  Refuted Bill, But Water Dept. Collected. Philadelphia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Barbaraanne Breithaupt Internet

Jan 17 2017
Bill Bland William Bland Hired and didn't pay!! Orange California
Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Bill Bland Orange, California

Jan 16 2017
Bills classic body shop Bill Walkinshaw Poor work, steals your money Lincoln Nebraska Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Body Work & Repair: Bills classic body shop Nebraska

Jan 16 2017
Core Skincare offered free samples by mail by paying shopping. Nowhere is there a disclaimer about any additional charges. They then turn around and bill your account for 180.00 without your authorization. Internet Author: midland, Texas Internet Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 15 2017
Bostons Best Transportation William ( Bill ) Higgins Non payment of 56 hours worked. Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Milton , Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Bostons Best Transportation Weymouth , Massachusetts

Jan 15 2017
Yuguang Liu Presented themselves as Longchamp Outlet. Sent me a poor quality imitation of 2 bags ordered. Had no bill in their name. Shanghai China Author: Wilmette, Illinois Computer Mail Order: Yuguang Liu

Jan 15 2017
MULLER TOYOTA Bill Muller Mulller Toyota did not align back before PERMANENT epoxy RECALL FIX, made car unsafe and they will not correct Clinton New Jersey
Author: Washington, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: MULLER TOYOTA Clinton, New Jersey

Jan 13 2017
Credit One they sent me my card that was approved and then when i went to activate the card all of a sudden they needed a copy of my drivers license and also a state id and a utility bill with my name and address on it. Las Vegas Nevada So... Author: Tamarac, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Credit One Internet

Jan 12 2017
Total Card Inc. TCI Hospital Bill Scammers Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Cocoa Beach , Florida Hospital Emergency Rooms: Total Card Inc. Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
ALL PHASE RESTORATING DONT USE THESE GUYS! BILL FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED! DENVER Colorado Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Builders & Contractors: ALL PHASE RESTORATING littleton, Colorado

Jan 10 2017
Bright House Networks Spectrum bait and switch. They tell over the telephone one price and send you a bill for a higher price. TAMPA, Indiana, Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cable TV: Bright House Networks Internet

Jan 10 2017
Aps Lance hitter Had me added to his APS account didn't pay his bill now they stuck me with it and shut my electric off my bill is paid in full Youngtown Arizona Assumption. Author: Surprise, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: Aps Youngtown, Arizona

Jan 10 2017
OIE oats energy due date changes - late fees added before bill received jacksonville Florida Perhaps... Author: ansonia, Connecticut Taxidermy: OIE oats energy jacksonville, Florida

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 06 2017
gci solar raj moudgil installed solar pannels lied saying it would cover pg&e bill ended up costing us tripple what regular pg&e would cost huntington beack California Author: catheys valley, California Consumer Services: gci solar huntington beack, California

Jan 06 2017
T-Moble Deceptive billing practices The Colony Texas Final bill was paid in full! Author: the colony, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Moble The Colony, Texas