LWPELECTRONICS BILL CHANG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lwpelectronics bill chang
There may be more specific results for "lwpelectronics bill chang"
For more specific results for "lwpelectronics bill chang"
Showing 26-50 of 30,672 Found Reports For more specific results for "lwpelectronics bill chang"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 05 2017
M &T Bank M& T bank charges not one but Two overdraft fees of $37.50 within 4 days of each other. They do not help with disputes to your account, make you jump through many hoops although every bank is equipped to and insured for disputes. White Plains New York Question for you--- Author: Valhalla, New York Banks: M &T Bank White Plains, New York

Oct 05 2017
oxygen & sleep associates of oak ridge created a bill for me, they refuse to honor a contract i had with the company they bought out, oak ridge Tennessee Author: oliver springs, Tennessee Medical Supplies: oxygen & sleep associates of oak ridge oak ridge, Tennessee

Oct 05 2017
Bill Scott Billscott808@gmail.com‭+1 (619) 816-1374‬ This guy messaged me to buy couch I’m selling online and I told him repeadidly I only take cash or credit. He wanted my bank account info and a pic of my credit card front and back Internet
Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bill Scott Internet

Oct 05 2017
Piney Creek Property Owners Association Judy Manning, Bill Manning Barbara Byrd, Jimmie Byrd, Katherine A Hayward, Kathy Hayward, Gayle Turner, Reese Turner, Larry Ray Dawson, Denise Dawson, Bob Johnson Bellville Texas This company violated court mediated settle-mt and caused the shut down of my business and loss of my home Bellville, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: Piney Creek Property Owners Association Bellville,, Texas

Oct 04 2017
ELLY’S WORLD I Purchased they Professional Steam Hair Straighteners An Never Received Them An web url does not exist!!!!! They advertised on Facebook an they take Yur money An then disappear This Is A Ripoff An Something Needs To Be Done Sbout This Cuz That’s $50.00 I Cud Have Paid A Bill With!!!! Please Find Them An Prosecute Them!!!!! Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: ELLY’S WORLD Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 03 2017
verizon Verizon The Phone Company from Hell. They cheat on the phone bill the lie about it. After dealing with this for over a year i switched to another company who agreed to pay all penalties verizon wrecked my credit for doing this by lying about what i owed them. Unless your ok with being lied to and cheated stay away from them. Trenton New Jersey Author: Los Angeles , California Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
NeuLiftSkinCream Amazon.com AMZN.COM/BILL WA thru advertisement on internet, they entice customers ·me- to try out product for $4.95 , 4 days later they charged my credit card for $63.58 without my knowledge and I did NOT receive the product Nationwide Author: duarte, California BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLiftSkinCream Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
us bank us bank home mortgage Fraud Nationwide The previous matter Author: otway, Ohio Banks: us bank Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
princeton properties in portland the landlord is suppose to pay one utility they say on lease they pay garbage but they make u pay aflat fee of $15 per month times that by 50 apts? it's illegal portland oregon Internet Standard... Author: portland, Oregon Attorneys General: princeton properties Internet

Oct 02 2017
First premier credit card is a scam!!! i moved and my card expired.. when i finally found a way to contact them i couldnt ractivate card. so acct closed. now i pay monthly but bill doesnt go down Nationwide Oh Author: Greers Ferry, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First premier credit card Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Automotive services department I am being harassed and charged for a vehicle that I never owned or never had any dealings with, I have never owned a car in my life and my credit is going to and all time low because of this , I just received a bill today for $12,914.75 and I am putting my foot down and want the money that is owed back to me. Nationwide Author: timberville, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: Automotive services department Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
AUSTIN TOLL ROADS COMPANY - TEXDOT A friend from out of state borrowed my car and did not know about these crappy Austin tolls. This person turned the wrong way and then was trapped on a one way road and could not get off, so they had to get on and then get off as soon as possible. This person was on the toll for maybe 9 seconds and then got off. The bill was less than a dollar, the late fee made it 17 dollars because they mailed it to my office and I was out of state. If a private company charged that much of a late fee for ONE DAY OVER THEIR DEADLINE, THEY WOULD BE CHARGED WITH A FELONY FOR USURY FEES, BUT SINCE IT IS THE STATE THEY GET BY WITH THIS CRAP. These toll people are a bunch of CHICKEN FUUKERS. EVERYONE HATES THEM. AUSTIN / CEDAR PARK TEXAS Author: AUSTIN, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: AUSTIN TOLL ROADS COMPANY , Texas

Oct 01 2017
Above All Lawn Sprinklers, LLC Owner is John Sura Charged me 2568.00. Told me tp him 2400. Don't pay tax and make check out to him. Told me not to tell anyone, friends, neighbors etc. Did unnecessary work & charged for it, and not even finish the job. They came back & charged me $500. more. Said my home owners ins would cover work, I got a claim # and ins called him multiple times & he never returned their calls. Said my pump in my garage was hit by lightening & took the damaged pump with him. Just got a bill from them to open and close the system, now he wants another 50. Toms River New Jersey Author: Toms River, New Jersey Landscaping: Above All Lawn Sprinklers, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Sep 30 2017
Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Eisenhardt, Eisenhardt Trading, Fraud company who rip off new buyers in commodity trade Buenos Aires Argentina
There is no Sung Dong Trading NY, check on google. SKYINTERTRADE LIAR Author: new york, New York Scrap Yard: Eisenhardt Trading Argentina Internet

Sep 30 2017
Conservice utilities I rent a home from American homes 4rent and they use conservice utilities service which includes gas,sewer,trash,water,electricity i moved here in May 2017 every month my bill keepers going higher instead of lower it's only me and my daughter living in this house I don't put the air on during the day just the ceiling fan I cook once a day and my bill this month was 400.00 last month was 364.00 I've never seen nobody come and check the meters to see my usage Utah Las Vegas nevada Author: Canton, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Conservice utilities Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Claude Johnson Guitar Control Guitar Control Sell Products that don't come, bill you for additional courses that you did't sign up for, Offer A complete Satisfaction Guarantee and won't honor it. NON RESPONSIVE_DISHONEST Chesterbrook Pennsylvania Author: Logan, Utah Music: Claude Johnson Guitar Control Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

Sep 29 2017
Clearly Young Envie-Alesse Ordered free trial products at $9.87 S&H . 14 days later was bill $98.63 for the trial products. Santa Ana California
Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Clearly Young Santa Ana, California

Sep 29 2017
Divine extract Divine extract cbd oil There web site offer a free trail of the cbd oil just pay $4.99 shipping. So I paid that on my credit card at check out I notice they add another product of there's and added $5.99 . I called the company to cancel the extra item and ask them if there gonna send a monthly product and charge my credit card if that the case I don't want ur product they said no there will be no more charge just the $4.99 they sent me an email stating there will be no more charges to my card. I received my bill and they charged me the $90 and the 4.99 I called them they told there not refunding my money because I did not call back to tell if I like it or not. There was now instruction in the shipment nor on there web site. Garden grove California Internet Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Divine extract Internet

Sep 29 2017
GentryAssets.com, Gentry Assets Capital GentryFund@gmail.com or a scammer that uses or has used the name Bill Weston I was mislead to believe GentryAssets.com /fraudulently represented itself as an activist hedge fund, they were soliciting capital for a buyout and emailed me directly Internet Author: new york, New York Financial Services: GentryAssets.com, Gentry Assets Capital Internet

Sep 27 2017
Roncor Group, Inc They have 3,900.00 I've paid them for bill consolidation before I was ever late making a payment,now what I owed is way more than the original balance. I looked at my credit report and I have write offs collection agency you name it I have it. I thought this was a legitimate law firm, I heard it on the radio and I thought it would be a good idea. If I would have known this I could have kept paying my creditors myself. Smh Glendale California Author: Hemet, California Credit & Debt Services: Roncor Group, Inc Glendale , California

Sep 26 2017
Gentry Assets Capital, LLC, Gentry Assets GentryAssets.com, Bill Weston (Fake Identity of Chairman/Financial scammer) Fraudulent Activist Investor, Misleading consumer investors, Imposter Chairman, Deceptive investment group with No assets, Scam artist New York, London, Hong Kong New York Author: new york, New York Investment Brokers: Gentry Assets Capital, LLC Internet

Sep 26 2017
ULRICH SALES & SVC - Ulrich Used Cars - MOHNTON PA Dealer ULRICH SALES & SVC - Used Cars - MOHNTON PA Dealer Having been advised I threw a rod in my engine I called to get another engine installed and when I went to get the car the bill was $1100 and the mechanic laughed and said you only needed a $7.00 part!!! Mohntown Pennsylvania Author: Narvon, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: ULRICH SALES & SVC - Ulrich Used Cars - MOHNTON PA Dealer Mohntown, Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2017
Curtis law group dallas Rob Adams and Bill Curtis Beware Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Curtis law group dallas Internet

Sep 25 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com scam company took my payment but did not deliver my order Internet
Fake Posts by David from 1st-art-gallery Author: Pleasanton, California Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Internet