Your Search | lwpelectronics bill chang

Aug 07 2016
Express Modular Bill King Took advantage of Widowed 79 yr. old homeless Sandy victims Martinsburg Nationwide
Author: Ortley Beach, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Express Modular Nationwide

27, Report #1320964

Aug 06 2016
WAYNE THOMAS (TECAN GROUP GLOBAL), James Bill, George Cortney, Craiglists Scammers, Job Scammers, Personal assistant jobs scam, check scam Bristol Internet
Author: Port Orange, Florida Financial Services: WAYNE THOMAS Internet

28, Report #1320837

Aug 05 2016
Travel4Less Values4Less, Inc Group# 4108Preferred Membership I called to pay my phone bill and got these folks who tried to overtalk everything I was saying. I told them repeatly I was not interested but they kept talking. I was told it would only cost $2.95 for trial and then $19.95 per month.N no city given, just internet address Internet Author: Madison, Alabama Travel Agencies: Travel4Less Internet

29, Report #1320705

Aug 04 2016
Timothy Boyd w/ I Payment Inc. Lies about a free trail, your stuck with a $2018 bill and he laughs about it Dallas Texas Author: Longview, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Timothy Boyd Dallas, Texas

30, Report #1319908

Aug 03 2016
Beavers Built construction Bradley Beavers Bradley Beavers wanted to dig down to see if my house needed Footers so he Conned me into letting me let him dig down to my footers. While digging with the back h*e he broke my one inch water line. I was sleeping while he pulled in the driveway to do this. After he dig down to the footers witch he tore up with his back h*e he talked me into letting him put in a crock outside in a residential neighborhood. He tore up the yard on one side of the house and buried alot of my landscape bricks. He lied to me about all the things he was going to do like snake my 2 inch basement drain. It cost me 6,795.00 for Bradley Beavers to break my 1 inch copper water pipe and I had a 500.00 water bill and he keeps lying that he is going to come put in a new water line but he never shows up or calls me. This man is a con artist and I would never let him do any work for you. It's going to cost me 3,000.00 dollars to get a new water line and undo the work he did. Geneva Ohio
Author: Painesville , Ohio Liars: Beavers Built construction Geneva, Ohio

31, Report #1320462

Aug 03 2016
GrayBul GrayBul give me estimate of $1100.50. They were 6 hours late. Showed up in a budget truck. Gave me a bill for $2200. Still have my furniture and will not return my calls, Hollywood Florida Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Moving Companies: GrayBul Hollywood, Florida

32, Report #1320217

Aug 02 2016
Miravie Eye Serum Bait and Bill Internet Author: Modesto, California Beauty Salons: Miravie Eye Serum Internet

33, Report #1319830

Jul 31 2016
Spokane KOA Journey campground The owner's son Bill refuse to pay me since March 2016 and he owes me free KOA pull-in rent for four months. Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Racists: Spokane KOA Journey campground Spokane, Washington

34, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

35, Report #1319543

Jul 29 2016
bill adomanis Merchant Cash Advance Leads lake worth, fl Nationwide Author: oldsmar, Florida Advertising Agencies: bill adomanis Nationwide

36, Report #1319296

Jul 27 2016
Ryan Buman Ryan Bauman, James Bauman, Ryan Bowman, James Bowman, Bill Bauman Deadbead Dad, Liar, Cheater, Player Denver Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Dead Beat Dads: Ryan Buman Nationwide

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

38, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

39, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

restrepoltd Non payment of a bill , for a done work . Paris Nationwide
Author: Other Advertising Agencies: restrepoltd Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sunstates Security, Bill Seneck,Amy Robey, Otis Gray, Dale Fowler I was terminated on 7/1/2016 for inappropriate ehavior Louisville Kentucky Sunstates security Author: Louisville, Kentucky Security Services: Sunstates Security Louisville, Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
Corsino's Service Station & Repair Bill Corsino Got ripped off BIG-Time on used car purchase! Blackwood New Jersey So The AC Didn't Work? Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Corsino's Service Station & Repair Blackwood, New Jersey

Jul 24 2016
Bill Vanzandt Scamming on Craigslist Omaha Nebraska Author: Concord, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: Bill Vanzandt Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 24 2016
Suddenlink Disconnect no bill no email Dallas,tx Nationwide Author: Little Elm, Texas Cable TV: Suddenlink Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center partner with Physicians Owner double billed insurance then tried to bill me West Valley City Utah Author: West Valley City, Utah Hospitals: Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley City, Utah

Jul 23 2016
TEMPO AUTO SALES /JMAC FININICAL IN HOPKINSVILLE,KY. & TEMPO AUTO SALES/JMAC FININICAL IN DICKSON,TN. ENFORCED AN ARGEED AGREEMENT/BILL OF SALES THAT WASN'T AGREED Hopkinsville & dickson Kentucky & tenn Author: PRINCETON, Kentucky Auto Dealers: TEMPO AUTO SALES /JMAC FININICAL IN HOPKINSVILLE,KY. & DICKSON,TN. Hopkinsville, Kentucky

Jul 22 2016
MSB CTRMA Processing Toll bill for a motorhome that has been in storage since December. austin Texas Author: azle, Texas Motor Vehicle: MSB austin, Texas

Jul 22 2016
Collage assist Corporation Performant Recovery, Inc, Business Communication Training Institution ,  I am still being hounded for Education bill from a company sued and found guilty of fraudulent loans California. , performant Financial, Nationwide Author: Dallas, Oregon Computer Classes: Collage assist Corporation Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
DermaLuxe the product was to be use for 14 days. you only payed for shipping and handling. after 14 days they would bill you if you didn't cancel. I was billed before. and when I tried to cancel they wouldn't let me. then if he did he gave me a #. and he hung up on me. Wilmington Nationwide Author: rusk, Texas TV Advertisements: DermaLuxe Nationwide