Your Search | lwpelectronics bill chang

Aug 11 2014
Revita eye BeauDerma Revita Eye makes the typical claims to reduce or eliminate wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. They make a broader claim of firming sagging skin if used in conjunction with another product called 'Beau Derma'. Although their web site has feedback, they do not have a link to allow actual customers to leave feedback, so, apparently, thier 'feedback' is fake. The web site also does not tell you the actual cost of the product. They have a two week 'Free Trial' where they will send you the product for the cost of shipping only. The trail begins the day you place your order NOT the day you recieve it. I placed my order on July 27th and did not recieve the cream until Aug. 1st, already 5 days into the trial period! After using Revita Eye for 3 days I experienced a fairly severe allergic reaction (something that has never happened to me before, I do Not have 'sensative' skin). By the time I contacted them, I was already 9 days into the trial, even though I only had the cream 4 days. The person I talked to said I would be billed $38.95 for the cream, even though I was canceling well within the 'Free Trial' timeframe! I complained and he reduced the price to $22...so much for a Free trial! If this product ends up causing permanent damage to my skin, I will be looking for an attorney....currently my eyes are worse than before I used the cream, more wrinkles caused by severe dryness and itching, and my eyes and surrounding skin are swollen. Beau Derma did pretty much the same thing, but had a 'return' offer. I will write a separate complaint about them if they do not accept my return, and I am assuming, by their stringent rules, they WILL find a reason to claim I did not comply and bill me $89.99 for the cream anyway! Santa Ana Ca. 92704 Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Eye Care: revita eye Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Dattile and Sons Plumbing Do not use this business, they give you one price on the phone and charges more. I was surprised to see my credit card bill. Coral Springs Florida Author: Margate , Florida Plumbing: Dattile and Sons Plumbing Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 10 2014
First Data Global Leasing Collection Agency Action fior a bill already Paid Coral Gables, Florida Nationwide Author: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Aug 10 2014
AmeriGas Northwestern Propane, Cottonwood, CA Refused to refund over four hundred dollars of overpaid bill after my wife died (account was in her name) Cottonwood California Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Fuel Companies: AmeriGas Select State/Province

Aug 09 2014
new cricket wireless Cricket rebate lies & automatic bill pay Denver Nationwide Author: Denver , Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: new cricket wireless Nationwide

Aug 08 2014
Blue Pilot Energy Blue Pilot Energy Company Owner Investigated before for Classic Bait and Switch with the added false advertisement. Scumball at it again. I am a very small business and after receiving at least 50 phone calls from Blue Pilot Energy. I switched from PECO to try and save my company money. My electric bills went from $2391.68 in May 2014 to $6357.29 in June 2014. I then tried to switch back right away and was not permited to for another month. So my July 2014 electric bill is $7669.31. over 300% higher then it should be. So $8000.00 is alot for any company. I am physically ill over this. las vegas Nevada Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Blue Pilot Energy las vegas , Nevada

Aug 08 2014
Rick Caputo Bill He thinks he is a handyman Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Home Improvements: Rick Caputo Internet

Aug 08 2014
A-Z Home Repairs+Construction My Repair company did work . For HomeStar Properties,last year- 2013.They still have not paid the amount of $11,000.oo . For work in Labor and Material. On a house ,in Hastings Minnesota . You call them ,about the bill. And all you get from them, is Lies,, An a lot of run a round . Hastings Minnesota Author: Hastings, Minnesota Home Improvements: A-Z Home Repairs+Construction Hastings, Minnesota

Aug 07 2014
Fingerhut Trying to bill me on an account that was closed Nationwide Author: Huachuca City, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Fingerhut Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
household finance corporation III , hfc has a lien on our home . a tenant took out loan for $10,392.57 in 2010. Heather B. Groetecke borrowed this money in 2010 and her & her husband rented/contract for deed for our house in August 2011. They lived there for amost 2 & 1/2 years then moved out of our house without paying rent, home owners ins, in our name, and real estate taxes for 2012 & 2013 .plus they did not pay the sewer bill for 2013 and we as landlords had to pay in full all of this. We spend over 30K to repair the damages done to house due to the Groeteckes plus replace all stolen appliances, and paid over $4500.00 in lawyer fees. We finally repaired the house by taking out a loan thru the bank and listed the house with a broker and it was sold June 12,2014 However, somehow FHC has put a lien on our house and the title company has to hold our money from sale of house until FHC releases their lien in which nothing regarding the house in IL was in their names. We want this lien gone so we can get our money that is due us and have them go after Heather Groetecke not us!  Granite City Ilinois 62040 Author: Peoria, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: household finance corporation III Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
William Keever, Bill Keever, Fraudulent Sales Person Mr. Keever is a Con-Artist Salesman in Southern California Thousand Oaks California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Computer Software: William Keever Thousand Oaks, California

Aug 06 2014
Amazon I had a sale account created but could not sale any product as it was not user friendly site like ebay. Then I tried closing the account I again found no ways to close the account. After one year I am still getting emails as my bill outstanding for seller Amazon I had a sale account created but could not sale any product as it was not user friendly site like ebay. Then I tried closing the account I again found no ways to close the account. After one year I am still getting emails as my bill outstanding for seller Seattle Washington Author: Ashland, Virginia ORGANIZED CRIME: Amazon Seattle , Washington

Aug 05 2014
Farmers Insurance Group AUTO CLAIM TOOK 3 1/2 WEEKS-POOR BUSINESS PRACTICES-NOW REFUSING TO PAY RENTAL CAR BILL! Nationwide Author: Fargo, North Dakota Car Insurance: Farmers Insurance Group Nationwide

Aug 05 2014
Instant checkmate CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMATE 866-4905980 Monthly bill to credit card for service never requested. Las Vegas Internet Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Security Services: Instant checkmate Internet

Aug 04 2014
Shepherdsvonsauer.com I paid in full for a German Shepherd. The next thing I knew I was getting a phone call from Joey who had taken the puppy to the emergency hospital and told them the puppy had Parvovirus and told me if I wanted it treated I would have to pay for it. His website clearly states you wii get a puppy with a clean bill of health. When I told him that he said he would just take it home and it would be in God's hands. The vet told me the puppy was very sick. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Animal Abuse: Shepherdsvonsauer.com Internet

Aug 04 2014
American Bill Money Riped off my money. Portsmouth Virginia Author: Marshall, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: American Bill Money Portsmouth, Virginia

Aug 03 2014
Dental Malpractice Lawsuits Against Maple Shade Dental Group Dentist Dr. Bill Costaras Dental Malpractice Lawsuits Against Maple Shade Dental Group Dentist Dr. Bill Costaras Dunlap Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Personal Services: Maple Shade Dental Group of Dunlap, Illinois Dunlap, Illinois

Aug 02 2014
Stewart Sanitation I paid money on my bill 2 moths ago.... never received credit..... Then since they do not take debit cards I handed a collector 40 dollars..... I have never received credit for any of my payments..... Yhey just keep sending me bigger bills. They are stealing from me Hillsboro Illinois Author: Hillsboro, Illinois Recycling/Trash removal: Stewart Sanitation Hillsboro, Illinois

Aug 02 2014
Symmetry Financial Group REVIEW: Symmetry Financial Group Symmetry Financial Group’s leadership committed to development and success of their agents, providing clients with the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Symmetry Financial Group pledges their commitment to always improve their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Symmetry Financial Group Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe Business Service. Author: ASHEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Agencies: Symmetry Financial Group Internet

Aug 02 2014
Gulf Express International Did not pay a freight bill to a vendor for $7600.00 Hollywood Florida Author: Houston, Texas Local Transportation: Gulf Express International Hollywood , Florida

Aug 02 2014
SBGA / Bill Morrison I was lied to and cheated by SBGA and by Bill Morrison, senior business consultant. It cost me nearly $2000 to get out of all the contracts they signed me up for. Milford Delaware Author: Milford, Delaware Credit Card Processing Companies: SBGA Nationwide

Aug 01 2014
Living Scriptures Salesmen are LIARS. They say you can keep a pile of free stuff and cancel anytime, but the cancellation period is THREE days, and then you are stuck with a $2000 bill. DO NOT EVER TALK TO THEM!!! Ogden Utah Author: Orem, Utah BBB Better Business Bureau: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah

Aug 01 2014
sprint sprint company is charging me a month of service which i never used. and i refused to pay this bills i don understand why im being charge soo much money for a 2 month service this is fraud help please!!!! sprint customer is telling me that i have to a bill and if i don it will be send to creditors and it will abuse my credit score Nationwide Author: glen cove, New York Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 30 2014
QBS Learning formerly known as Q2A Bill Smith This company is 3 to 6 months overdue in paying freelance employees for approved work. They owe at least $61,000. New York New York Author: New York, New York Accounting: QBS Learning New York, New York