Your Search | m scott properties

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
John M. McConkie owner at Interwest associates Conspired to Violate RICO Act through more then numerous patterns of Racketeering Irvine California Update Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Interwest Associates Internet

Oct 19 2016
SpyWhizz, Johnny M, Tara Thompson SpyWhizz is a Scam ! St Pete Florida Internet Author: Alabama Telephones: SpyWhizz Internet

Oct 18 2016
Fournie Apartments aka Fournie Construction aka Dennis Fournie aka Fournie Properties Very bad and illegal housing practices Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Property Management: Fournie Apartments Belleville, Illinois

Oct 17 2016
Renova Flooring, Patrick Kovacs, Lombardia Properties Delayed work (3 months), damaged property and didn't finish the job. Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Renova Flooring Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Windows For Life DFW Scott Graham,Tabitha Deal, Tabitha Graham Window Repair Scam in Dallas Fort Worth Fort Worth Texas
Update on business address Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Windows For Life DFW Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Ava's Flowets I was delivered dead flowers. Worked with the company for 3 days and all they did was keep turfing to the next manager. I sent pictures, videos etc. they refuse to give me my money back. Scam company, look up for yourself and you will see. Keisha M. Was especially the rudest person I have ever dealt with! New City Nationwide Author: Clovis, California Nurseries: Ava's Flowets Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
Great Directions Scott Moore Deceptive. Lack of integrity. Dangerous. Sydney. Melbourne. Nationwide Author: Sydney, Other Medical Personnel: Great Directions Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Christinas Casting Christina M Peridgao Biggest scam in the casting community los angeles California Author: west hills, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Christinas Casting los angeles, California

Oct 13 2016
New Visions Real Estate LLC Holmes on Credit & Real Estate,  John T Holmes , Nikkia Holmes,  Property management doing dishonestly and selling bad condition properties. Cheating clients money on renovation. Owe clients a lot of rents and security deposits ATLANTA Georgia
Author: Hong Kong, Other Property Management: New Visions Real Estate LLC ATLANTA, Georgia

Oct 11 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management No deposit returned - charged for renovations and sent remaining balance to collections Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Housing Rentals: Pacific Living Properties Bellevue, Washington

Oct 10 2016
PIP Group Tax Liens, Charles Sells, PIP East, PIP West, The PIP Group, Platinum Investment Properties The PIP Group: 18%-36% ROI?? Episode 1: A Sucker's Story Bluffton South Carolina Author: PASADENA, California Real Estate Investing: PIP Group Tax Liens Bluffton, South Carolina

Oct 10 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Oct 09 2016
REESE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES , INC JEFFERY REESE The owner Jeffery Reese scammed me out of $ 595 dollars BELOIT Wisconsin Author: ST.CHARLES, Illinois Real Estate Investing: REESE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES , INC BELOIT, Wisconsin
15, Report #1332011

Oct 08 2016
Chris and Laura Pina Christopher Ignacio PinaLaura M Popescu Con people, liars and theives Anywhere USA Nationwide Author: Torrance, California Cross-Border Scams: Chris and Laura Pina Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York
17, Report #1332079

Oct 07 2016
S & M Automotive S & M Automotive, Wendy Diane Stell, Lisa Lynn Maxon, dba S & M Automotive automotive repair masquerades, smashed car during test drive, attempted to steal from me afterwards, Joshua Nationwide Author: , Auto Repair Service: S & M Automotive Nationwide
18, Report #1332047

Oct 07 2016
Heights at Wheeler Hill Apartments Kathy Menga, Dan Russo, Greystar Properties Heights at Wheeler Hill Apartments Kathy Menga Dan Russo Greystar Properties do not rectify noise complaints, call you the liar and think this is normal as well as leave you with a dirty apartment Marlborough Massachusetts
Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Liars: Heights at Wheeler Hill Apartments Marlborough, Massachusetts
19, Report #1332019

Oct 07 2016
Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Fraud Sanjay Orpe I Would Like Bring Into Your Kind Notice, That I Have Deal With M/S Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited, On Behalf Of Sanjay Orpe ,Joint Director, On Dated: 26.08.2016, Through Email & Phone Call, I Confirm Me For An Order Of A B2B Database Of FOOD INDUSTRY. He Promise With Me That MAke The Payment Within 1-2 Days Through NEFT. Pune Maharashtra Author: Delhi, Alabama Dead Beat Customers: Hardikar's Food Technologies Private Limited Pune , Maine
20, Report #1331942

Oct 06 2016
Eric M Gansberg Attorney He promised to do legal work of getting my daughter back in my custody and failed. Staten Island New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Adoption Agencies: Eric M Gansberg New York

Oct 05 2016
affluence edu, AKA Scott yancy, AKA Flippin vegas, AKA Resonse Marketing Group, Llc AKA Interactive trader real estate flippin & stock market trading. enticed us to attend 3 hr seminar with promise of laptop to first 50 to arrive. nationwide Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Seminar Programs: affluence edu Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails:, I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me but don't worry about that, next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 05 2016
Kevin Ryder Kevin M. Ryder InnerSol GlobalDianne Durbin Scammed by Kevin Ryder and his associates Arvada Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Solar: Kevin Ryder Arvada, Colorado

Oct 05 2016
Dr. Michael Scott Saenger Dr. Michael Scott Saenger Dr. Michael Scott Saenger ethic violations Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Doctors: Dr. Michael Scott Saenger Internet

Oct 05 2016
Scott Sexton Tom's Landscaping Sexton Landscaping  Royal Oak Michigan Author: White Lake, Michigan Landscaping: Scott Sexton Internet