Your Search | m&m insurance company

Jul 25 2016
Eye Noir & Skin Noir PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM!!! This is a scam product to charge your credit card regularly without your consent. The company promises to give your free trial period for 14 days, if you don't call back within that 14 days. They automatically charge $85.95 &$89.95 to your credit card. Internet Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Eye Noir & Skin Noir Internet

Jul 25 2016
Milfaholic The company defrauded me &is committing extortion...didnt provide me with the service i paid 4 Internet Author: Roseville, Michigan Internet Fraud: Milfaholic Internet

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Brant Mohawk Brant Mohawk llc Brant Mohawk Enterprise Brant Mohawk Inc. Brant Mohawk Enterprises Inc. Brant Mohawk Corp. Frequently Changes Company name and Address in order to avoid Paying Debt Alpharetta Georgia Author: Bloomington, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: Brant Mohawk Alpharetta, Georgia

Jul 24 2016
Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Seashine company Stole nearly 300 dollars for a wig unit I purchased and Never received Internet
Author: New orleand, Louisiana Beauty Products: Qingdao Seashine Import & Export Co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 24 2016
City Wide Security Services Arizona Armed & Unarmed Guard Training Center, United Metro Security Force, Special Security Force, City Wide Security Services, City Wide Security, LLC Blatant Fraudulent Company Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Security Services: City Wide Security Services Glendale, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Erie Insurance Group100 Erie Insurance Place Erie, PA 16530-1104 ERIE Insurance a Evil thieving excuse for a insurance company!!! Erie Nationwide
Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Insurance Companies: Erie Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center partner with Physicians Owner double billed insurance then tried to bill me West Valley City Utah Author: West Valley City, Utah Hospitals: Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley City, Utah

Jul 24 2016
REALTOR.COM WARNING!!!! REALTORS, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. Santa Clara California Author: Houston, Texas Customer Leads: REALTOR.COM Internet

Jul 23 2016
Yodle Lied, takes money, strong arms, ignores me, horrible company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Yodle Internet

Jul 23 2016
Kevin Lancaster Kevin M. Lancaster - Willson, Keller Williams, Kevin M. Willson, Kevin M. Lancaster - Willson realtor, Kevin M. Lancaster - Willson real estate broker, Kevin M. Lancaster - Willson real estate agent shortsale superstar, real estate, shortsale agent, foreclosure agent Greenville South Carolina Author: South Carolina Realtors: Kevin Lancaster Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 23 2016
Mineral simplicity Divine women cosmetics Cosmetics are junk. Company is junk Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Mineral simplicity Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Cogzidel Technologies CogzidelAnand NatarajSam K,CTO cogzidelBalamurugan, CFO cogzidelArnold’ Bala Rip off company proposing online clone of apps madurai,tamil nadu tamil nadu Author: Alabama Internet Services: Cogzidel Technologies madurai,, tamil nadu

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Her Imports  I have ordered from this company and im very unhappy! Author: Ny, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Her Imports

Jul 23 2016
New Age facial products Ordered product, it didn't work, notice a absorbant charge on credit card.. called company, because it was past 14 days. No return. tucson,Az Internet Author: big pine, California Alternative Health: Glenda updyke Internet

Jul 23 2016
Mass Mutal MassMutual Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company MassMutual Financial Group Mass Mutual 401k Income Reporting 1099R and Repayment. Questionalble activity and they dropped the ball. Nationwide Author: Virginia Financial Services: Mass Mutal Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Health Insurance Innovations Health Insurance Innovations: Multi-Plan Fruadulent In the Application Process does not appear in their website Nationwide Author: W. ISlip, New York Insurance Companies: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Permanent general I got charged for the whole month of December when my coverage started December 31st. Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Car Insurance: Permanent general Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Boise Paper DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME SETTING UP TO HAUL LOADS FOR THIS COMPANY!! Bensenville Nationwide Author: Crystal lake, Illinois Shipping & Handling: Boise Paper Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
seodomainregservice The email I've received does not show any company name. only email addresses one in LA and one in China. Los Angeles and China Internet LA Chi Author: Corona, California Internet Services: seodomainregservice Internet

Jul 23 2016
Tax Net Financial This company tricks you into thinking they are processesing a RAL and they deny everyone and charge $300+ to file taxes we can do free. Michigan Author: Graham, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Tax Net Financial nationwide

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco.  marianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Inspirable LLC This company took over $6000.00 and did not complete any of the work that it was contracted to do. Seattle Washington Author: San Diego, California Business Consulting: Inspirable LLC Seattle, Washington