Your Search | m&m insurance company

Sep 01 2015
Green Energy Group Inc. Scammed out of $20,000.00 by this company Orlando Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Green Energy Group Inc. Orlando, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Move Builder Lisa Lefevers. Operations Manager, These moves was covered by insurance .Move Builder move me total of 2 times and both moves things was broken. The mover was not professionals. Unprofessional laugauge used, smell of alcohol, and lazy. When my claim was submitted to the claims department it took 6 months for anyone to contact me . I had to call them. I left messages for the operation manager , Lisa, a total of 8 times and she never called back. When I did speak with her I called her back. Her attitude was very negative and no care about my claim. Very poor customer skills. Wichita Falls , Nationwide. Texas Author: Snellville, Georgia Moving Companies: Move Builder Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
at home advisors @homeadvisors Maghgie Mcdowell and Tracy Ashley has an online company called athomeadvisors.info. Once you fill out the application and get hired that ask for you to pay 35 dollars for a seat for the online call center. Once that's done you fill out payroll info including a picture of your ss card and id. Yolu then receive several emails staing when you start training etc. Once they receive your info its very hared to contact them. They eventuslly send out different emails under alias saying this and that. They took me through a hoop for a whole month please beaware of this company. Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Work at Home: at home advisors Internet

Sep 01 2015
Bear Roofing ,bearroofs.com Scam Artists and Crooks. The public should be aware of this scam of a company. Birmingham Alabama
Rescind this report Author: Birmingham, Alabama Roofing Companies: Bear Roofing Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 01 2015
Ron Dale Massey Home Services Now /Massey Painting Fraud_ Hired me to do a job for a well known company refused to pay me. I have the proof he got paid but keeps telling me he did not. Has a history of this in Middleburg, Florida also. Has also ripped off a company in Haines City, Florida. Lakeland Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Small Business Services: Ron Dale Massey Lakeland, Florida

Sep 01 2015
University Family Medicine Cen Never heard of this company until they started sending me to collections Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: University Family Medicine Cen Orlando, Florida

Sep 01 2015
K.K. Nash, Planet Metals FRAUDULENT COMPANY & INDIVIDUAL, SIGNED A LEGAL CONTRACT, TOOK MONEY, SENT NO SHIPPING DOCUMENTS, KEPT DELAYING RESPONSE AND STOPPED COMMUNICATION AFTER Stamford Connecticut Author: Mumbai, Alabama Scrap Yard: K.K. Nash, Planet Metals Stamford, Connecticut

Sep 01 2015
northamericasreaderschoice this company called me asking if iwanted a subscription i told them no..please help thanks. el paso Texas Author: palmbay, Florida Telemarketers: northamericasreaderschoice el paso, Texas

Aug 31 2015
Health Insurance Innovations Misrepresentation of insurance's acceptance by doctors and pharmacies Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

35, Report #1252099

Aug 31 2015
across the nation promotions atn promo and atrium staffing kim tillman le anne penfield. atrium the payroll company LOL is Brittney baerardino NO PAY NO WAY 2 PUT IN HOURS THEN 2 PAYROLL CO ATRIUM STAFFING MORE PAPERWORK NEVER CORRECT 4 THEM HRS AND PAY SCALE WRONG. ATN OR ATRIUM NO CALLS BACH..BIG RIPOFF!! chicago Illinois Author: nation wide, Illinois Employees: across the nation promotions chicago, Illinois

36, Report #1252062

Aug 31 2015
Grange Mutual aka Biggest piece of crap insurance co ever HORRIBLE SERVICE COLUMBUS OHIO Nationwide Author: columbus, Ohio Car Insurance: Grange Mutual Nationwide

37, Report #1252065

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Finance Company, Johnathan Olascoaga Guy can call 2 numbers, text and email all in one swoop! Salt Lake CITY Utah Guess What? Author: Olathe, Kansas Car Financing: Prestige Finance Company Salt Lake CITY, Utah

38, Report #1252029

Aug 31 2015
Coral Resors, LLC aka Hilton Head Island Development company, LLC misrepresentation, Salesman did a great job of omitting the impt stuff in the timeshare contract! Hilton Head Island South Carolina Author: Anonymous, New Jersey Timeshare Rentals: Coral Resors, LLC Hilton Head Island, South Carolina

39, Report #1252013

Aug 31 2015
New Lending Solutions Inc. Ras Jake Ong New Lending Solutions offering scam campaign like grants and loans Washington Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Insurance Companies: New Lending Solutions Inc. Internet

40, Report #1252007

Aug 31 2015
Custom Benefit Plans CBP, CBPI Made me to work as a Contractor On-Site & not Employee to avoid Taxes and Benefits, Very Rude & Deceptive Willow Grove Pennsylvania Author: Abington, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Custom Benefit Plans Willow Grove, Pennsylvania

41, Report #1251998

Aug 31 2015
Mexico VIP Holidays Eva Luz Olivia Ramos, Ada Beltran, Alina Nava Total Scammers, Do not purchase from this company Mexico Internet Author: Tracy, California Travel Services: Mexico VIP Holidays Internet

42, Report #1251995

Aug 31 2015
MyScore.com Russel May, Teresa Inoncilio So Teresa Inoncillo contacted our company to call out for MyScore.com for a good payout. 3 weeks passed and we employed new total of 16 agents but Russel May never got back to us. Teresa Inoncilio also never contacted us about the said payment. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Internet Fraud: MyScore.com Internet

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine

44, Report #1251970

Aug 31 2015
Power Clouds World GN, Power Clouds Inc, Power Clouds Pte Ltd, Solar Parc Moldoveni SRL, Fran SRL and Power Clouds (Japan) Ltd are all subsidiaries of Power Clouds Pte Ltd Fabio Galdi World GN President and CEO; Roberto Forlani Power Clouds CEO Dishonest company avoid them at all cost! They do not pay me my money that have to by the contract. They are lying shamefully and a lot of people suffered because of their dishonesty/fraudulent behaviour. Worldwide, USA, Singapore, UK Nationwide Author: London, Other Multi Level Marketing: Power Clouds Nationwide

45, Report #1251952

Aug 31 2015
Max Sound Corporation MAXD penny stock symbol max Sound stole, and integrated Source Code.patents,video streaming,sued google, netflix in OUR company name, lie, steal, sell stox,,have no Vedanti Systems Ltd License contract:never did have. don't tust the con-men salesmen Internet Author: London, Delaware Liars: Max Sound Corporation Internet

Aug 31 2015
Mack Joseph Miller - M.Joseph Miller Fake Attorney Los Angeles California Las Vegas Nevada sorry for the typo Author: encino, California Attorneys General: Mack Joseph Miller - M.Joseph Miller Las Vegas, California

Aug 31 2015
Karatbars International KARATBARS INTERNATIONAL IS A PONZI SCHEME! Stuttgart Germany
Karatbars Author: PIedmont, New York Cross-Border Scams: Karatbars International Stuttgart, Other

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

49, Report #1251953

Aug 31 2015
Progressive Business Publications PBP Extremely poor way of deceiving businesses, every negative word fits perfect to represent this company Malvern Pennsylvania Author: Decatur, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Progressive Business Publications Malvern, Pennsylvania

50, Report #1251951

Aug 31 2015
Prestige Courier I laugh when I see yet another John Cavanaugh Rip Off Report. This man will never change. I would hope that people google his company or name before coming on board with him. Everything written about him is true...BE WARE! Vernon Connecticut Author: anonymous, Connecticut Courier Services: Prestige Courier Vernon, Connecticut