M&J APPLIANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: m&j appliance
There may be more specific results for "m&j appliance"
For more specific results for "m&j appliance"
Showing 1-25 of 9,952 Found Reports For more specific results for "m&j appliance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 27 2017
Ronald James Moore Ronnie MooreRonald J. MooreRon Moore Sold a mobile home to which he did not have title. Skipped town with $14,000 of my money. Phelan California Author: Surprise, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Ronald James Moore Phelan, California

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 23 2017
TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER MR LUCHIE ,BEN BRILL hE USED a much bigger wrinkle machine and told us it would cost 5,000 , but he would lower the price to 1,400 if we took all of what he showed us. somehow when we left he switched the and gave us a eye machine we were scammed as we were leaving the island in a few hours Maui , Hawaii Author: inverness, Florida Skin Care: TRESOR RARE DE PREMIER m,

May 22 2017
Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman, P.C. Todd M. Friedman Crook and Racist! Los Angeles Nationwide business response Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman, P.C. Nationwide

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
Boswell & Dunlap LLP Frederick j murphy and seth claytor unethical behavior during foreclosure proceedings bartow fl Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Boswell & Dunlap LLP bartow fl 33830 4620, Florida

May 17 2017
Gerard M Margiotta Plastic surgery coordinator Scam Artist. Makes fake go fund me accounts, pretends to be a surgery coordinator for surgery abroad Riverdale New Jersey
*New name Adriana Blake* Author: Middletown , New Jersey Personal Services: Gerard M Margiotta Internet

May 16 2017
M & M Sales, Inc M & M Sales Inc a Corporation of Nevada DO NOT BUY FROM THE SALESPERSON, they do not actually have the product on them!! You hand the salesperson a check, they cash it, supposedly they deliver the cleaner, I have yet to get mine!!! Salem Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M & M Sales, Inc Salem, Oregon

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 13 2017
Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC TOOK MONEY FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT BUT REFUSED TO RESPOND THIS IS 6 MONTHS Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Abuja, Other Internet Fraud: Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC Portsmouth, New Hampshire

May 12 2017
Ryan J. Young East Coast Framing Contractor Collects Money, Disappears Bristol Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Ryan J. Young Bristol, Pennsylvania

May 12 2017
Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd J A company & IPPAX company took the order and did't pay us balance Hangzhou China Author: hangzhou, Alabama Computer Furniture: Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd Hangzhou, Other

May 10 2017
Joseph Marrazzo Joe Marrazzo J. Marrazzo Custom Homes and Landscaping Lies and takes money and never finished. Damaged our home and falling apart. Newtown Pennsylvania
Author: newtown, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Joseph Marrazzo Newtown, Pennsylvania

May 10 2017
Patrick Denson and Glenn Denson J & R Remodeling Repair TRUE SCAMS! NEVER COMPLETED WORK. TOOK MONEY AND LEFT! Dallas Texas
Author: Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Patrick Denson and Glenn Denson Dallas, Texas

May 10 2017
E & J Roadwork Evert Young, Johnny Young, JRY Construction, Johnny Asphalt, Johnny Young Asphalt and Construction, Young & Cooper Asphalt BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Ohio Author: Richfield, Ohio Builders & Contractors: E & J Roadwork Ohio

May 10 2017
A and L Appliance Repair, Inc. Andrew Prow creeped out Branson Missouri Author: Branson, Missouri Maintenance Companies: A and L Appliance Repair, Inc. Branson, Missouri

May 09 2017
Susan M Brown Attorney Family Law Ripped Me Of Money Lawyer! Newnan Georgia Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Legal Services: Susan M Brown Newnan, Georgia

May 09 2017
2 M Imagen, Inc False claim filed with the Illinois Dept of Revenue against me Berwyn Ave Illinois Author: Evanston, Illinois Property Management: 2 M Imagen, Inc Berwyn Ave, Illinois

May 09 2017
Respond power Major Energy The person who came to my door lied repeatedly when I kept asking them if they was pa gas m electric the company I was with.. he said he was when he was from respond Uniontown Pa Author: Uniontown, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Respond power PA

21, Report #1372023

May 08 2017
Samsung Appliance RIPOFF Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

May 08 2017
Detroit Wrecker Sales Detroit Wrecker Sales, Low Loader, Lil Hercules, Gladiator, DEVASTATOR, Tow Trucks, self loader, Repo lifts, flatbed, rollback, I was Scammed by Mike at Detroit Wrecker Sales liars, thieves, frauds, ripped off royally, poor quality junk! Detroit M I was Scammed by Mike at Detroit Wrecker Sales! liars, thieves, frauds, ripped off royally! poor quality junk! Detroit Michigan
Author: Crete, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Detroit Wrecker Sales Detroit , Michigan

May 07 2017
Samsung Took them 8 weeks to satisfy a warranty issue. They paid off the appliance, but its still broke! St. Joseph MO Author: SAINT JOSEPH, Missouri Warranty Companies: Samsung Nationwide

May 07 2017
The League/Tom I receive same letter as other's , 10 pages, same promises as other's, wealth, love , power, a secret morganization, written by certain Tom , can't give last name on the advised of his counsel. I have the Holy Spirit with me that I recognized right away it is a scam. Thanks to Google /internet , a lot easier to report this kind of Secret organization. I hope, pretty soon they are not secret organization anymore. I a m sorry for those who were scammed. West Valley City Utah Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Financial Services: The League/Tom Nationwide

May 07 2017
Appliance Repair Guys Didn't tell the whole truth about my broken fridge at the first visit Mississauga Ontario Author: Missisauga, Ontario Customer: Appliance Repair Guys Ontario