M&J APPLIANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: m&j appliance
There may be more specific results for "m&j appliance"
For more specific results for "m&j appliance"
Showing 1-25 of 10,038 Found Reports For more specific results for "m&j appliance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
JM Herbs, Michelle Miller, J&M Herbs, J M Herbs Arcadia Florida Author: Arcadia, Florida Landscaping: JM Herbs, Michelle Miller, J&M Herbs, J M Herbs Arcadia , Florida

Jul 21 2017
Susan J. Kohlmann, AnnaMarie A. Van Hoesen, Marina Jenkins, Jenner & Block law firm Under NO circumstances should ANYONE EVER retain Susan J. Kohlmann, AnnaMarie A. Van Hoesen, Marina Jenkins New York New York Author: New York, New York Lawyers: Susan J. Kohlmann, AnnaMarie A. Van Hoesen, Marina Jenkins New York, New York

Jul 20 2017
beaute instant reducer i was ordering some skin care producted to reduce my wrinkles they were suppose to just send me a free sample for 4.99 so like a believer i ored it but did not expected it to go threw cause i was 5 cents short but it did this all happen in june well i,m disable & get a check each month & they took 99.95 of my money out of my social sercerty check cause i have it on a card & now i am having to go threw my card people we will say to try to get my money back & don,t even know if i will so people if u believe any of these little thing that say it,s only 4.99 & the starts in hollywood are going crazy over it cause it works so good do not believe them cause it is a falses believe me i,ll never fall for it again cause this makes twice it has done happen to me but it was threw another company & i really looked up to this lady las vegas nevada Author: bassett, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: beaute instant reducer Internet

Jul 20 2017
Yomem, bad oink, and vipwebpassport.com  I WAS RIPPED OF BY THESE CROOKS AND THEY TOOK M ONEY OFF OF MY DEBIT CARD. Author: San diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Yomem, bad oink, and vipwebpassport.com

Jul 18 2017
Choice home warantee After paying for months, my premiums, When I needed them they lied and said that the technician said my dryer was broken by negligence. My appliance guy stated in writing, that he NEVER said that. They also said that he sent pics to prove it. Again, in writing that was never fine either. After approaching them with proof that they were lying and cheating me, they agreed to go half with the service (even though they should have conferred it wholely) we agreed. 3 days later, appliance guy shows up and says choice was paying $86 and we had to pay $121. Last time I took math, that's not half. This company is nothing but a bunch of liars. Worse company I've Ever dealt with. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Choice home warantee Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
J & M Herbs Michelle Miller JM Herbs J&M Herbs FRAUD SCAM J & M Herbs Michelle Miller JM Herbs J&M Herbs Arcadia Florida Author: Florida Landscape Companies: J & M Herbs Arcadia, Florida

Jul 18 2017
S&J ward custom farms  Steve ward owes me money from Nov 2016 when i worked for him he is a worthless excuse for an employer!!! Janesville Wisconsin Author: Janesville , Wisconsin Adoption Agencies: S&J ward custom farms Janesville , Wisconsin

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
m and m mobile services M & M marine Transmission repair became customers fault huntington beach, california California Author: huntington beach, California Blabber Mouth: Auto Mechanics: m and m mobile services huntington beach, california, California

Jul 17 2017
Marty Wright Homes Sales INC Took my money and did not complete setup of moblie home and charged me for previous owners property taxes Bennetsville South Carolina Exceptional!!! Took the time to resolve all issues Great job M ike of Marty Homes Author: Mount Croghan, South Carolina Manufactured Home Dealers: Marty Wright Homes Sales INC Bennetsville, South Carolina

Jul 17 2017
Unlimited Accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J Kahn Bank transfer unlimited eBay account scam con Manchester Internet Author: Manchester , Alabama E-trade: Unlimited Accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 17 2017
Sears Sears appliance protection plan Is Sears appliance protection pln a scam? Lakeland Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Personal Services: Sears Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Bella Serata and C&M Marketing Bella Serata Trial Offer is a COMPLETE SCAM Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Celebrities: Bella Serata Internet

Jul 16 2017
M. Bjorn Peterson Trucking (Sam-owner) Scam artist-withholds paychecks-FORCES drivers to use illegal practices- Glendale Arizona Author: Boise, Idaho Trucking Companies: M. Bjorn Peterson Trucking/Glendale Az. Glendale, Arizona

Jul 15 2017
Unlimited accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J (Jay) Khan Scam. Bank transfer con trick. Manchester Internet
Author: Colne, E-trade: Unlimited accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 14 2017
Jonathan Speigner Litetree.com ,Jonathan Speigner, Dunwoody, Georgia, claim to be a trusted online currency exchage. My name is Mark M. I purchased litecoins with Litetree, a great many on that site (over $10,000 (I can provide my account number and I have copies of my account). My coins were stolen. It took me a long time to find Jonathan Speigner ,years. I want my money back.(((REDACTED))). If I do not get my money back, I will be contacting the Attorney General and others. Dunwoody, Georgia Internet Author: Mount Kisco, New York Online Trading: Jonathan Speigner Internet

Jul 14 2017
Donald J Kindwald, Don Kindwald, Don J. Kindwald, Kindwald Law P.C., Aasto Loan Max, Bell Funding Group, Best In the West, JM Property Management, Ltd. SCAM, DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY ATTORNEY, UNETHICAL, GREEDY DONALD KINDWALD CHICAGO Illinois Author: Chicago,, Illinois Lawyers: Donald J Kindwald CHICAGO, Illinois

Jul 13 2017
spywhizz.com johnny m roman revels Told me they would provide a service. I paid for it and they never responded after they got the payment. florida Author: vienna, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: spywhizz.com Internet

Jul 13 2017
Netspend Someone call them with my information and transfered funds into there account at 9 am july the 13 2017 i dont know who is vernon m is took all my money Nationwide Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Dependable Appliance Billing dispute no customer service Pasco Washington Author: Kennewick, Washington Appliances: Dependable Appliance Pasco, Washington

Jul 13 2017
Dr. Alan J. Anthony, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology, Samantha Reith, Dr. Martin Salm, Tahoe Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology Malpractice causing permanent, widespread facial damage from laser Logansport Indiana Author: Stateline, Nevada Skin Care: Medical Personnel: Dr. Alan J. Anthony Logansport, Indiana

Jul 12 2017
Residential Investment Properties Richard W and Lorin J Berry also do businesses as approx. 13 other businessesRWLJ BERRY Properties Limited Partnership A LLLp 1925 Mtn View Road apache jct, az Took our money let us move in then within a week told us to get out because we didnt have a care apache jct az 85219 Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Residential Investment Properties apache jct az 85219, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
Marriot Hotel Marriott hotel hanks tom hosburgh hosco46@blueriver.net As requested, we’re notifying you that on JUL 11, 2017, at MARRIOTT CHICAGO M M, a pending authorization or purchase in the amount of $339.29 was placed or charged on your Capital One® MASTERCARD PLATINUM account. Author: Salem, Indiana Travel Companies: Marriot Hotel

Jul 11 2017
Insight Network Don Keiser, Ellie Ovcar, B. J. Rodriguea, John Madrid Nonprofit established to find seed funding for environmentally friendly businesses. After claiming to finding investor, they maintain that the investor has better tax advantages investing in European corporations. They take money to establish a European corporation and seed capital. They set up corporation, but do not return seed capital or find funding. It appears they set up worldwide corporation in your company name to launder money or defraud investors. Valencia Leutschenbachstrasse95,ZürichSwitzerlnd Author: Ventura, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Insight Network Valencia,

Jul 11 2017
A J Perri Destroyed my back up generator system Tinton Falls New Jersey resolution Author: Far Hills, New Jersey Electrical Services: A J Perri Tinton Falls, New Jersey