Your Search | maaco auto painting and bodyworks independence missouri

Aug 25 2016
OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Reclaim Technology Texted my Verizon wireless Cell regarding officialmichaelkor.com sale and i ordered a bunch of handbags couldnt tell ya Internet
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Ray Chevrolet Does NOT stand by their word. Fox lake Illinois Author: Hebron , Illinois Auto Dealers: Ray Chevrolet Fox lake , Illinois

Aug 25 2016
Fastpromoitem Took my money and no contact since Hong Kong or China Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Computer Manufactures: Fastpromoitem Internet

Aug 25 2016
hammondb3andleslietips.com took my payment for parts order and never sent Internet Author: WAYNESBORO, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: hammondb3andleslietips.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
M.O.R.E. Inc T.J. Rohleder Non receipt of promised product and services Goessel Kansas Author: Harrisonville, Missouri Home Based Business: M.O.R.E. Inc Goessel, Missouri

Aug 25 2016
Empire Marketing Group. EMG They portray themselves as genuine caring people, but are actually very spiteful Worcester Massachusetts Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Empire Marketing Group. Worcester, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2016
manuosh Farahnaz amirsoleymani farah amir pomegranates and roses the art of persian tea manuosh not only didnt pay me for my work but rips off thousands every month nashville, tn Internet Author: calabasas, California Dead Beat Moms: manuosh Internet

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
HughesNet  1955 I just want them to take their stuff and reimburse --its been a month of misery Marshall NC Author: Marshall, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: HughesNet Internet

Aug 25 2016
YP for business YP.com This company gives free business listing advertising as a bait and switch for phone and email and paid contracts . Internet Facebook Nationwide Author: Beaverton , Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: YP for business Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
carnation auto group car nation auto group deceptive... selling cars with rigged up engines. cars make it just a couple miles off the lot then the engine blows. north benton Ohio
Author: beaver falls , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: carnation auto group north benton, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
CLOCKWAY GIFT THEORY Failure to Delivery Merchandise - 3 months and counting Thousand Oaks Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: CLOCKWAY Internet

Aug 25 2016
Epic solar inc Andrew chant Bait and switch San diego California Author: El cajon, California Bait-and-Switch: Epic solar inc California

Aug 25 2016
Genisis auto parts Sold me radiator 174$ never sent it to me. California Author: Lisbon, North Dakota Auto Parts: Genisis auto parts California

Aug 25 2016
TeeCub they are not giving me my refund ...and they will respond to my emails ogden Utah Author: Hudson, Michigan Jewelers: TeeCub Internet

Aug 25 2016
SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh anybody that will the phone sold me a dog,bite marks on head and face, right eye,drank water for 3 days just to pee,teeth broken. Cincinnati Ohio
Author: MT Washington, Ohio Animal Services: SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
T- Mobile Discontinued this service and paid all final bills and they still refused to refund my extra pack purchase now they have stolen my money Richmond Virginia Author: richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T- Mobile Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Phoenix Meinke Muffler Rips Off 82-year-old Grandmother Fraud, charged for services not rendered, lied to customer Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Meinke Muffler, Manager Jeff Phoenix, Arizona

Deerfield Tire Company Deerfield Illinois
Author: Highwood , Illinois Auto Mechanics: Deerfield Tire Company Deerfield , Illinois

Aug 25 2016
Cabinets Your Way Took 18 Thousand Dollars In 2013, Demolished My Kitchen, and Vanished Leaving Us With No Countertop, Sink Or Oven Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets Your Way Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Metro PCS Took my money and refused refund N. Providence Nationwide Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Metro PCS Nationwide