Your Search | maaco auto painting & bodyworks

Oct 11 2015
Hart Motor Company Wanted to charge me twice in 15 months for a defective Starter they put in. Salem Virginia Author: roanoke, Virginia Auto Dealer Repairs: Hart Motor Company Salem, Virginia

Oct 11 2015
Thrifty car rental Overcharged state sales tax Bradley Interenational airport Nationwide Apparently... Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Thrifty car rental Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
1 AND 2 AUTOMOTIVE, Michael locklear, Charlie CASH PAYMENT MADE FOR A CAR BUT STILL NO CAR DELIVERY/RUDE STAFF dallas Texas Author: richardson, Texas Auto Dealers: 1 AND 2 AUTOMOTIVE dallas, Texas

Oct 10 2015
BMW of Henderson Autonation BMW of henderson ripped off a disabled veteran with defective car. Henderson Nevada Halfway to reaching a resolution... Author: Santa Monica, California Auto Dealers: BMW of Henderson Henderson, Nevada

Oct 10 2015
Walmart Watch Out unless you wanna waste money Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Service Stations: Walmart Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2015
Scotts Econo Lube N Tune COMPLETE RIP OFF citrus heights California Author: citrus heights, California Auto Repair Service: Scotts Econo Lube N Tune citrus heights, California

Oct 10 2015
Tri City Smog I showed up with a check engine light on due to low oil and they still charged me to test knowing I was going to fail with the light on Menifee California Author: Menifee, California Auto Inspection: Tri City Smog Menifee, California

Airport Rent a Car Bruno Over Charge San Bruno California
Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Auto & Truck Rental: Airport Car Rental San Bruno CA

Oct 09 2015
Drivetime Corporate Lies & unauthorized tows Phoenix Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Drivetime Corporate Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
jeremy feller took my money the truck never showed up to transport my car boca raton Florida Author: middletown, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: jeremy feller boca raton, Florida

Oct 09 2015
Honda of the Desert Liars,w/financing Cathedral City California Looks Like You Were Given a Gift! Author: California Auto Dealers: Honda of the Desert Cathedral City, California

Oct 09 2015
Ted's painting incomplete job, wasted paint, sloppy east petersburg Pennsylvania Author: mount joy, Pennsylvania Paint & Wallpaper: Ted's painting east petersburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 09 2015
Kasper Toyota, Kasper Auto Group Took advantage of 90-year-old veteran using deceptive and unconscionable business practices. Sandusky Ohio
Author: Newburgh Heights, Ohio Auto Dealers: Kasper Toyota Sandusky, Ohio

Oct 09 2015
Champaign Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Lied damaged lies lie damage Champaign Illinois Author: Saint Joseph, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Champaign Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Champaign, Illinois

Oct 09 2015
Car Monkeys Sold me a motor that looks like it was in a feild for years Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
arizona classic car specialties danny diedrich lied to about 1963 chevrolet impala phoenix Arizona Author: hillsborough, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: arizona classic car specialties phoenix, Arizona

Oct 09 2015
Ship Your Car Now John Langley, the broker CON ARTIST Internet Author: Toms River, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: Ship Your Car Now Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Unlawful rights of repossession Salt lake Utah The poor me card never works... Author: Henderson , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: Prime Acceptance Auto Corp Utah,

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
National Auto Plaza Gave me a forged carfacts report on a car that was almost totaled. sandy Utah
Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: National Auto Plaza sandy, Utah

Oct 08 2015
Trade Center Auto Recycling II Trade Center Auto Salvage Rude, untrustworthy, scam warranty Delta Colorado Author: Montrose, Colorado Auto Parts: Trade Center Auto Recycling II Delta, Colorado

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
havoline xpress oil change CHRIS PHIL CROOKS FRAUDS LIARS WILL RUIN YOUR CAR STAY AWAY ATLANTA Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Auto Repair Service: havoline xpress oil change ATLANTA, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
luna transmission Juan Fraudently repaire transmission faulty brake job spring valley California Author: spring valley, California Auto Repair Service: luna transmission Juan spring valley, California