MACY'S Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: macy's
There may be more specific results for "macy's "
For more specific results for "macy's "
Showing 1-25 of 319 Found Reports For more specific results for "macy's "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Macy's (fake) Topic Top VipeMas Gala Garnlent They mis-represented to Macy's advertised purses for $59.99 Coach..all info is fake, company name, fake, poorly made and and poorly copied purses. Poorly glued and poorly sewn, received damaged unable to locate site. For the site has disapeared. balcheng village #145 chengxiangqu pitianshi CHINA PuTianShi Fujian 351100 in China Author: san dimas, California Luggage & Leather Goods: Macy's (fake) Internet

2, Report #219217

Aug 10 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Jul 27 2017
Dunkin' Donuts The manager is horrible and treats his employees horrible Foxboro Massachusetts Manager is also part of exploited labor Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin' Donuts Foxboro , Massachusetts

Jul 21 2017
Nova Skin Sciences SKIN XPERT SERUMGLOWINGSKIN85551 6.12.17:I 'stupidly' bought in to an offer stating: Macy's is going Out of Business. Get Skin care offer for only $4.96. They sent me more addtn'l product and charged $3.96 and then another $0.99 so I let it go. June 27, 2017: They then went into my account and charged me AGAIN for $103,00 + $109.00 consecutively totalling $212.00!! I called them, told them this WAS NOT AUTHORIZED!! Rep told me they would only refund me 40%!! I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS! I have filed a dispute with my bank. NOVA SKIN SCIENCES IS DISREPUTABLE & DISHONEST!!! SO MAD!! Clearwater, Florida and California Internet - Author: Boulder, Colorado Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences Internet

Jul 20 2017
Sean John Clothing Sean John Modeling Organized Crime Controlling Bad Boy Entertainment & Sean John New York New York
Miscommunication Author: Kansas City, Kansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Sean John Clothing New York, New York

Jun 01 2017
ideal Vitality Pure Vitality Serum 8778190911CI*CASCADAREVITA 888-5983149 I click a popup ad about grtting a sample of a skin care cream and serum, reported to be available because macy's was downsizing their stores Ideal Vitality Facial Serum PO Box 41542 St. Peter AR? UT? CA? Author: Glen Ridge, New Jersey Skin Care: ideal Vitality Nationwide

May 14 2017
Revital Skin Cream Using Macy's name Revital skin cream samples claiming to be related to Macy's Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Revital Skin Cream Internet

May 07 2017
Roberto Ligresti Photography Waste of money and time New York New York
one more thing Author: Alabama Photography: Roberto Ligresti Photography New York, New York

May 04 2017
Macy's Misrepresented themselves as Macy's. St George, Utah Nationwide Author: Klein, Texas Health Spas: Macy's Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
bella serata on facebook I saw an ad for free samples from macy's because several stores were being closed. today I received another shipment which I did not request, I assumed it was a one time offer, you know ASSUME MEANS st. petersburg Florida Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: bella serata st. petersburg, Florida

Feb 26 2017
Macy's , Macy's Furniture, Macy's Home Delivery Sold me wrong item Modesto, Ca Nationwide
Author: Modesto, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Macy's Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
Macy's Department Store Even the cashiers are thieves. Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Macy's Department Store Atlanta, Georgia

13, Report #1320377

Aug 03 2016
Macy's department store Online services Even Ray Charles know the difference cheshire ct Internet Author: Frederick, Maryland Clothing Stores: Macy's department store Internet

Jul 21 2016
Joy Sirvent Macy's at International Mall, HR Director Discrimination and intimidation tactics utilized to terrorize employees Miami, Florida Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Joy Sirvent , Florida

Jul 14 2016
Macy's sold me Worthless diamond earrings Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Macy's Tucson, Arizona

May 25 2016
Macys No Breaks and Unfair Pay Vernon Hills Illinois No such law... Author: Deer Park, Illinois Clothing Stores: Macys Vernon Hills, Illinois

Apr 25 2016
Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Caused 385 dollars in damages Nationwide Author: Pepperell, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Macys.com Macy's Department Store I purchased a bathing suit onnline at Macys.com for 165.00. I returned the bathing suit within the allotted time frame. I received an email stating my return was in progress. Three weeks later I received a GIFT CARD in the mail, not a refund to my credit card. internet Nationwide Author: Oldsmar, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Macys.com Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
John Beck's Amazing Profits Misleading deceptive fraudulent coerced conned ripped off scammed jacked Burbank California Hold On To Your Hard Earned Money William Author: Aiea, Hawaii Advertising / Deceptive: John Beck's Amazing Profits Burbank, California

Feb 22 2016
Macy's Fraud Alert takes 150 days Macy's allowed my American Express Macy's card to be comprised and never sent me a statement. They claimed it was e-mailed but it wasn't. I could have caught the fraud, but because I didn't they have me 30 days late. My 780 score just went down 86 points. They transferred me to 4 different departments. Credit Bureau, collections, fraud and customer service (not). Now I have to wait until they send by mail a fraud report wait 90-120 days which means I have to pay or it will go to 60 days late. I cancelled the card and urge everyone to cancel your Macy's card immediately! Nationwide Additional incompetence info on Macy's Author: Decatur, Georgia Clothing Stores: Macy's Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Macy's Sneaky sale pricing scheme Richmond Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Macy's Nationwide

Oct 22 2015
Macy's Ridiculous payment policies Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shopping Centers & Malls: Macy's Nationwide

Oct 21 2015
Macy's Makes it very hard to pay bill. phone Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Macy's Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
Macy's American Express AmexMacys Macy's Amex is a marketing shill Nationwide Author: Barrington, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Macy's American Express Nationwide

Sep 13 2015