MACYS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: macys
There may be more specific results for "macys"
For more specific results for "macys"
Showing 1-25 of 127 Found Reports For more specific results for "macys"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 03 2017
Angelic decendant beauty, vlamarous, health decendants I saw online that macys clothing store in Cheektowaga was closing down an this company said that i could order this face cream for $3.95 shipping and .99c for handings. I want my money back i use my debit card. Ior can someone tell me how to get my money back. They r a real ripp off company with all these different name. They need to be stopped so they cant do this to anyone else. Its horrible especially if they have limited income. I m on a fixed income bcuz of my disability. Thank u for ur time an , efforts an this web site.  Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Skin Care: Angelic decendant beauty Internet

Jun 17 2017
Facebook Stole Money From Me And Didn't Even Have a Account Menlo Park California Charges Returned to Bank Card Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Facebook Menlo Park, California

Feb 15 2017
macys Macys, aka department store bank,aka GC credit company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Henderson, Galleria Mall Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: macys Henderson, , Nevada

Feb 11 2017
Macys Furniture Store on Britton Parkway Columbus Oh Macys Poor Quality Product and Poor Customer Service Dublin Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Macys Furniture Store on Britton Parkway Columbus Oh Dublin, Ohio

Jun 11 2016
cashcard.com sent a macys card that didn't have any value and I paid 91.00 for it Brick new jersey internet Author: Venice, Florida Internet Fraud: cashcard.com Internet

May 25 2016
Macys No Breaks and Unfair Pay Vernon Hills Illinois No such law... Author: Deer Park, Illinois Clothing Stores: Macys Vernon Hills, Illinois

Feb 22 2016
Macy's Fraud Alert takes 150 days Macy's allowed my American Express Macy's card to be comprised and never sent me a statement. They claimed it was e-mailed but it wasn't. I could have caught the fraud, but because I didn't they have me 30 days late. My 780 score just went down 86 points. They transferred me to 4 different departments. Credit Bureau, collections, fraud and customer service (not). Now I have to wait until they send by mail a fraud report wait 90-120 days which means I have to pay or it will go to 60 days late. I cancelled the card and urge everyone to cancel your Macy's card immediately! Nationwide Additional incompetence info on Macy's Author: Decatur, Georgia Clothing Stores: Macy's Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
MACYS CREDIT CARD FRAUD FORT LAUDERDALE Nationwide One Thing... Author: LAUDERHILL, Florida Specialty Stores: MACYS Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
Macys Instead reimbursing my credit card they issue a Merchandise Certificate and I get stuck paying them interest! Internet Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Clothing Stores: Macys Internet

10, Report #1220196

Apr 03 2015
Macy Not honoring coupon discounts Cherry Hill New Jersey Macys provides discount Author: Maple Shade, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Macy Cherry Hill, New Jersey

11, Report #1219765

Apr 01 2015
LiDS Locker Room Lids, lids, macys, Lids.com Total screw up, wasted time ordering then re-ordering only to receive nothing and hear nothing until I enquired with 'customer service', only to have a useless response stating order cancelled, cannot tell me why and requesting I place another order. Each time I order / reorder and chase up said order, same response. Appears dodgy doesn't it... Indianapolis Indiana Author: Portland, Oregon Sports Teams & Clubs: LiDS Locker Room Indianapolis, Indiana

Sep 17 2014
Macy's American Express Macys American Express Processed and Pocketed $4267 from Us and Refuses to Credit our Account Columbus Ohio Check your star account Author: Monrovia, California Credit & Debt Services: Macy's American Express Columbus, Ohio

Aug 07 2014
Macys Customer Service Customer Service Supervisor Ignores empty promises run around Nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Macys Customer Service Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
Verizon One of Verizon's phone representatives, Dominique Skinner from the Missouri location took a payment over the phone. Later the same day, I received a call from Macys asking me to verify possible unauthorized charges in the amount of $501.00 that was placed (coincidentally)with the same personal information I provided Verizon Representative Dominique Skinner, located in Missouri (the same day).  St. Louis Missouri Verizon Enterprise Solutions Division Identity Theft Author: Florida Credit Card Fraud: Verizon St Louis, Missouri

Jul 21 2014
The Sumlin Broadcasting Network Sumlin Broadcasting Network, Sbntv, Sbntv1, Sumlin, Jay Sumlin, Yolanda Sumlin, SB Shopping club, shoppers club, a brand new bag SBN SCAM Artist with Best Buy, Macys, & Walmart oakdale Louisiana
paused Author: Mabelton, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sumlin Broadcasting Network oakdale, Louisiana

Jul 07 2014
Deystarr Unlimited Deystarr Centroplex Scam based on false hopes and lies no pay Austin, Texas
Deystarr is award winning and has an A+ Rating with BBB Author: , Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Deystarr Unlimited Austin, Texas

Jul 02 2014
Linknow media linknow media Charge my credit card for a website that I never received no sign contract with them will not give me my money that they took from my acct back Montreal, Qc H4P 1G6 Canada Thank you for the opportunity to respond to your complaint Author: Labelle, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Linknow media Montreal, Qc H4P 1G6, Select State/Province

Jun 24 2014
Macys and National Union Fire Insurance Company Fraudulent Insurance Charge on my moms Macys bill! New Rochelle New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Insurance Companies: Macys and National Union Fire Insurance Company Nationwide

May 15 2014
Bridget Obrien Beware of this individual, she has frauded us. We paid this woman $30,000 2 years ago to help get us some deals for our new products. She to this date has done nothing, but give us excuses. She is a fraud and will rip you off, she has done this to 5 other people we know and I am not sure of how many more she has done this to. We have been waiting for 2 yrs. and she keeps changing her contact info. so you can't find her. We have filed fraud charges against her with the state, and we are looking to contact the FBI on this matter as well. Roseville, California
becareful who you fraud Author: ogden, Utah Book Publishers: Bridget Obrien Roseville, , California

May 13 2014
Allstar Motivation - O. W. O. world perfume Billy Nolan head Honcho If you need a laugh in the midst of job hunting, call them! Las Vegas Nevada Not for everyone Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Sales People: Allstar Motivation - O. W. O. world perfume Las Vegas, Nevada

May 09 2014
Sallie Mae Constant Harassment Nationwide Thanks Robert Author: west palm beach, Florida Loans: Sallie Mae Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
PARADISE ENTERPRISES - SCENTURA CREATIONS - ULTIMATE FRAGRANCE, ETC...PARADISE ENTERPRISES AKA SCENTURA CREATIONS AKA ULTIMATE FRAGRANCE WHEN YOU GET A STRONG FEELING IT IS A SCAM, EVEN THO THEY TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, IT IS A SCAM! SAINT LOUIS Missouri
Scentura Still Sleazing Along Author: St. Louis, Missouri Liars: PARADISE ENTERPRISES - SCENTURA CREATIONS - ULTIMATE FRAGRANCE SAINT LOUIS, Missouri

Dec 27 2013
Kelsey Mclean aka Kelly Mclean is a racist working at Macys Herald Square NYC. She is the Sales Manager for SK-II and Dolce and Gabbana Cosmetics. SK-II and Dolce and Gabbana Cosmetics are both owned by Proctor and Gamble.
Kelsey Mclean also known as Kelly Mclean is a racist working at Macys Herald Square. She is the Sales Manager for SKII and Dolce and Gabanna Cosmetics, both companies owned by Procter and Gamble. Author: New York, New York Employers: Macy's New York, New York

Dec 12 2013
Millenium Management sentura creations selling perfume claims to be sold at Dillards & Macys. they state it is 90% discounted. lorain avon Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Sales People: Millenium Management lorain, Ohio

Nov 30 2013
Macys Gift Card Fraud Skokie, IL Illinois Author: Lake Forest, Illinois Specialty Stores: Macys , Select State/Province