MAGAZINE SERVICES OF AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magazine services of america
There may be more specific results for "magazine services of america"
For more specific results for "magazine services of america"
Showing 1-25 of 455,019 Found Reports For more specific results for "magazine services of america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Marcus Beverly Bev-Tech IT Consulting & Services Marcus ripped me off ,A senior citizen, for ,my retirement funds. thousands of hard earned dollars Stevenson Ranch California Author: Temecula, California Financial Services: Marcus Beverly Stevenson Ranch, California

Aug 17 2017
wayward traveler Kevin Williams from Criminal Justice Legal Services Kentucky Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: wayward traveler Internet

AVG Bait and switch Internet Author: Nebraska Security Services: AVG Internet

Aug 17 2017
AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream I am 57 years old and watched the video of the skin cream products so decided to try the trial offer for $4.95. The same day I had 4 differnt charges taken out of my account. 14 days later I had 2 more charges out of my account. All together totalling over $204 Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Globe, Arizona Skin Care: AlluraSerum-Alusive Cream Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Embrace Home Loans Steven Zimmerman Dishonest, unauthorized search of my privacy Middletown Rhode Island Author: Lauderhll, Florida Loans: Embrace Home Loans Middletown, Rhode Island

Aug 17 2017
alpine direct living air cleaner deceptive springfield Oregon Author: Yulee, Florida Personal Services: alpine direct living air cleaner springfield, Oregon

Aug 17 2017
blissfuleyes Bey*blissfuleyes667-4010101 Nj I ordered free face cream just pay shipping of $1.95 get charged $94.68 for eye cream I never ordered Internet Author: San Francisco, California Internet Fraud: blissfuleyes Internet

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Phishers of Men, Women and Anybody Naive Enough to Answer Their Questions Normal Illinois Author: Paradise, California Car Insurance: Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Normal, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Caribbean Cruise Line Vacation Village Resort, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line,Holiday Travel, Ramada Inn Ripped Off, Lied, promised Resort, booked in 3rd rate hotel Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Travel Services: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 17 2017
Attorney Paul Smith account departments Paul Smith a Sending me email telling me it is my final notice that I have an outstanding bill through CashNetUSA Internet
Author: Disputanta, Virginia Cash Services: Attorney Paul Smith account departments Internet

Aug 17 2017
Channel BPO Complete waste of money. Any brand or seller can do what they do for free Nashville Internet Author: beverly hills, California On-Line Business: Channel BPO Internet

Aug 17 2017
neulift skin cream neulift eye serum Scam - do not even consider the 14 day trial - 2 charges of $94.90 & $91.90 on CC Fountain Valley California Author: Henderson, Nevada Skin Care: neulift skin cream Fountain Valley, California

Aug 17 2017
Choice Home Warranty HWA They will not refund money of $33.75 , canceled eleven days later , after receiving contact no 921249321 Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Alpha Monster Advanced AKA WELLNESS SUPREME HEALT SUPPORT@WELLNNY Free Trial will cost you $97.97 and recurring charge of $89.99 New York Internet or New York Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Alternative Health: Alpha Monster Enhanced Internet

Aug 17 2017
D.R. Harrison David Richard Harrison Laura Harrison N2 Marketing Concepts Voice of Hope D.R. Harrison Thief Kingsport Tennessee
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: D.R. Harrison Kingsport, Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska NEBRASKA STATE DMV.GOV I was renewing my car registration...filling it out and on page 3 popped a sales page looking just like government page....i thought i was paying our local DMV...I called the nebraka dmv...thay said these people lock on to their website and can fool people...she said tough luck buddy ... OMAHA Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide. Nebraska OMAHA, Nebraska

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Suggested actions Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Linebarger,googan,Blair& Sampson llp On January 2017, I received a letter from this Linebarger Goggan, Blair & Sampson LLP agency stating that I owed back taxes for the amount of 1562.72 Dollars. They did not specifically specify for what years. I made the payments to avoid more interes from accruing and other actions on their part.  Oklahoma City Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Weatherford, Oklahoma City Officials: Linebarger,googan,Blair& Sampson llp Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Match.com match.com is a complete ripoff - deceptive trade practices Internet Author: batavia, Illinois Dating Services: Match.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Andrew and Laura Lounsbury London Ranch Theft, Embellishment, & Unprofessional Cottage grove Oregon Author: Cottage Grove, Oregon Animal Services: Andrew and Laura Lounsbury Cottage grove , Oregon