Your Search | magazine services of america

Oct 24 2016
tress obsession 900.00 worth of hair Internet Author: tarboro, North Carolina Hair Salons: tress obsession Internet

Oct 24 2016
Psychic Readings by Janelle Voodoo specialistJanelle Gray Took money and never did any services Houston Texas Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Readings by Janelle Houston, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Jennifer Lynn Maselli Jennifer Lynn Maselli a crook never buy a horse from her a crook lake county fla Nationwide
Author: LAKE COUNTY, Florida Animal Services: Jennifer Lynn Maselli Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
KSB Holdings LLC Called my sister looking for me saying I owe $400 Washington District of Columbia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Collection Agencies: KSB Holdings LLC Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 24 2016
PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE PROOF OF INCOME CPA SERVICE Stole $1,300 from me for Credit Line Fix - Don't be as dumb as I was an dare deposit into this company's business account Rancho Cucamonga Internet Author: Union city, California Credit & Debt Services: PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE Internet

Oct 24 2016
Charles Cranston - Titan Merchant Services Titan Merchant Services Charles Cranston aka Merchant Services is a HORRIBLE salesman. Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Cranston - Titan Merchant Services Lubbock, Texas

Oct 24 2016
UHaul Moving and Storage Denied access to property for five months of contract while in good standing, destroyed and stole property columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Storage & Self Storage: UHaul Moving and Storage columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
Well Made Plan Jeffery Higgins of Well Made Plan is Sketchy Founder Las Vegas Nevada Author: los angeles, California Cleaning Services: Well Made Plan Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Ron Golphenee Carol Golphenee Janitorial service that stole products from high end offices and did not pay employees or taxes. tualatin Oregon Author: lake oswego, Oregon Cleaning Services: Ron Golphenee tualatin, Oregon

NextGen, Inc. Official declaration of certified award Shawnee Mission Kansas
Author: Gilboa, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: NextGen, Inc. Shawnee Mission, Kansas

Oct 24 2016
DermEssence Ordered sample of skin cream. They started to send more monthly with about $100 charged to. My credit card. Would not take this unused product back nor would they reimburse me. Tifton Georgia Author: Midpines, Nevada Beauty Salons: DermEssence Tifton, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
Credit AdvisoryGroup Rip Off Credit Repair Company in Franklin Ave. Garden City New York Author: Hollis, New York Credit Services: Credit AdvisoryGroup Garden City, New York

Oct 24 2016
Banfield Pet Hospital Banfield Pet Hospital, Banfield Brandywine Pkwy, Practice Manager Sara Lindell, Sara Lindell, Pet Hospital, Incredible ripoff Banfield Pet Hospital, Practice Manager Sara Lindell, Incredible ripoff, rude, unprofessional, outrageous ripoff,Charge outrageous amount of money and won't work with you with payment arrangements, They want 900 dollars up front! wilmington Delaware
Author: wilmington, Delaware Veterinarians: Banfield Pet Hospital wilmington, Delaware

Oct 24 2016
1962 looking for a copy of my back taxes and this pop up i ordcer and it never arrive . Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Income Tax Service: Stockton, California

Oct 24 2016
dreams alive international after less than a wee of receiving the cd Cear-mind $97.00 (3 payments) i emailed 9/26 to ask for cancellation but they said my 21 day trial is over , they said 9/3 i ordered and i emailed 9/26 to cancel. they charged again for $33.00 for the 2nd installment Arlington HEI Illinois Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: dreams alive international Arlington, Illinois

Oct 24 2016
The Deal Empire I order two items off their website on Monday, October 10th and they charged my account for $44.95 and said Thank you for your purchase! Hi ____, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. I have not received any items as of yet and it is Oct. 24th. Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia On-Line Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 24 2016
Medicredit TTTOGW01 ER Solutions Collecting Company Wixom Michigan Author: Dalzell, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Medicredit Wixom, Michigan

Oct 24 2016
Creative Hardscapes of Texas Razvan Alexandrescu BE AWARE Creative Hardscapes of Texas NEVER finished the job and took full payment before job was complete. Will promise to do things to get the business. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Southlake, Texas Landscaping: Creative Hardscapes of Texas North Richland Hills, Texas

Oct 24 2016
East Coast Mechanical, Inc. SCAM ALERT Boynton Beach Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Electrical Services: East Coast Mechanical, Inc. Boynton Beach, Florida

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Comenity-Blair 03/20/2016,i purchased merchandise from the blair catalog for the amount of $62.00.That amount was paid off,cominity-blair added false charges of $81.00,and said if i did not pay that amount they will turn it in to a credit reporting agency.Cominity-Blair is a ripoff,for it's consumers.I've contacted other's consumer agencies,about comenity-Blair ripoff practice toward the consumers.i urge consumers,to beware of Comenity-Blair credit practices. Columbus Ohio Author: Warren, Arkansas Clothing Stores: Comenity-Blair Columbus, Ohio

Oct 24 2016
Olympic Hospitality Services Please do not accept jobs from Olympic Hospitality Services!! Tacoma Nationwide Author: Mechanicsville, Maryland Cleaning Services: Olympic Hospitality Services Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Electronics Number One Electronics #1Lou SalasLouis Salas DID NOT HONOR WARRANTY/ AVOIDS CALLS/DOESN'T SHOW UP WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL Boca Raton Florida Author: Palm City , Florida Television Parts & Services: Electronics Number One Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 24 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Mr. Michael Dean This company is ripping people of their money by offering to sale their time share, Don’t pay anything up front, you’ll never see it again Winchester Virginia Author: Sunrise, Florida Sales People: The Holiday Property Group LLC Winchester, Virginia

Oct 24 2016
Must Troll All, Evan Scott Batterton and James Denver Jenkins aka MTA Misuse police services with false reports, harass and steal identities of our members and their children, purchase domains to post libel about children. St Louis, Missouri , and Dallas Texas Internet
Anti-Anons gone Anonymous Author: Dallas, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Must Troll All Internet