MAGAZINE SERVICES OF AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magazine services of america
There may be more specific results for "magazine services of america"
For more specific results for "magazine services of america"
Showing 1-25 of 319,633 Found Reports For more specific results for "magazine services of america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Gray & Farrar Dating agency London UK Author: London, Dating Services: Gray & Farrar London,

May 22 2017
Val Vogt Events Total ripoff event company. Scammed my charity out of $5,000! los angeles California Author: beverly hills, California Event Planners & Sites: Val Vogt Events los angeles, California

May 22 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS akas LUX STYLE Scam of Product - Just Browse But Receive Product & Have To Pay Denmark Internet Author: Selangor, Skin Care: LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 22 2017
Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman, P.C. Todd M. Friedman Crook and Racist! Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman, P.C. Nationwide

May 22 2017
Mydriverslicenses.org Was I REALLY that gullible? FRAUD!!! Internet Author: Jackson, Tennessee DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My drivers licenses.org Internet

May 22 2017
Atorney Thompson Gould Page - Attorney Richard Bruce Rosenthal - The Lexus Project Stolen Retainer Failure to provide retainer agreement Hartford and Kew Gardens, NY Connecticut Author: Monroe, Connecticut Attorneys & Legal Services: Atorney Thompson Gould Page Hartford, Connecticut

May 22 2017
Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Sent a sweepstakes like notifacation Chandler AZ Nationwide
Author: BRECKENRIDGE, Michigan Cash Services: Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Nationwide

May 22 2017
Scream entertainment They keep taking 29.99 out of my account and I have changed it and they did it again Keep taking money out with out my consent Los angelas Nationwide Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Theaters: Scream entertainment Nationwide

May 22 2017
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Marga Wendel. Marga Wendell, Beware of Marga Rival and anything she is involved in. Marga Rival will lie and tell you anything that you want to hear just to make a sale. Newmarket , Ontario
Author: Newmarket, Alaska Real Estate Services: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket ,, Ontario

May 22 2017
Delphio*hlpio.com Purchase of dating service not on my behalf Internet Author: Kingston, Alabama Adult Web Site: Weston Jason Michael Internet

May 19 2017
ExotiqueBengals SARAH MAYBRY Sarah Maybry sells cats from a deformed line of genes. Deformities include batike ears pointed malformed ears deformities sick contagious kittens Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Assonet, Massachusetts Animal Abuse: ExotiqueBengals Internet

May 19 2017
Mal Spencer 19 Exhibition Drive, Mulgrave, Vic 3170 Mahulchandran Chelvaraj Spencer Blackmail Extortionist who likes to threaten everyone for his own financial gain Mulgrave, Vic, 3170, Australia Victoria
Author: Other Financial Services: Mal Spencer 19 Exhibition Drive, Mulgrave, Vic 3170 Mulgrave, Vic,,

May 19 2017
Berichi Aviation Unprofesional services, Rude cocky manipulative greedy owner, unethical practises Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Aviation Schools: Berichi Aviation Florida

May 19 2017
Garden city Jeep Chrysler Dodge Broken down vehicle for the price of a new vehicle. Received vehicle Garden city New York Author: Springfield Gardens, New York Auto Dealers: Garden city Jeep Chrysler Dodge Garden city , New York

May 19 2017
WCAP Financial Funding for flipping seedcapital.com Charged me $9000 for opening credit cards in my name Dealer Utah Utah Author: Centerville, Utah Financial Services: WCAP Financial

May 19 2017
HTowngadgets Do not  buy from this company at all. They ripped me off out of 280 dollars. Bought a phone from them and the description said the battery was in good condition.  That was a lie because even when the phone is at 100% it dies. They sold me a phone with a bad battery and they knew it. Check their reviews. They've done it to  too. Not a trusted seller. They are scammers. Internet
Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: HTowngadgets Internet

May 19 2017
Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow Oklahoma Nelson Auto Group Treated me poorly, poor customer Service, repaired poorly Broken arrow Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: Nelson Nissan of Broken Arrow Oklahoma Broken arrow, Oklahoma

May 19 2017
Secure Home Warranty Website still there but they are out of business. Took my money but won't answer the phone for a repair. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Danville, California Home Warranty Companies: Secure Home Warranty Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Dental Pro at Home , dentalproathome73 Definite scam - uses renowned company ,A T T, survey to sucker you into get a reward. Customer service no. Wait of 5 minimum and they disconnect after moment Henderson Nevada Internet
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Pro at Home Internet

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Michael ,Mike Parker, Fresh Start Capital Investment LLC,  Received Service Fee For Credit Repair Met Him in South Holland,  Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Fresh Start Capital Investment LLC Internet

May 19 2017
VIP Tradelines Leo VIP Tradelines are Thieves. Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit & Debt Services: VIP Tradelines Internet

May 19 2017
Jennifer Hilkert house-flipper, deadbeat, thief, fraud, no-pay, poor-manager, worst in chattanooga, very low standard, tradesmen and consumer beware Chattanooga - ,Lookout Mountain, Tennessee
Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Jennifer Hilkert Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide