MAGAZINE SERVICES OF AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magazine services of america
There may be more specific results for "magazine services of america"
For more specific results for "magazine services of america"
Showing 26-50 of 322,473 Found Reports For more specific results for "magazine services of america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Great Sports Inc. Safer Whole Sale or Great Sports Inc. or GSIwww.saferwholesale.comSales@saferwholesale.com 2108 McDonough StreetJoliet, IL 60436 $1,934.95 is what Great Sports Inc. ripped off from this low income single mother of two!!!! ALL I wanted was to purchase a moped for transportation and inturn recieved NOTHING!!!  Joliet, IL Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Sporting Goods: Great Sports Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Grant Department US Treasury----Contact David Morris 201-632-5913 ext. 1007 I have to send $200.00 dollars to receive $9,000.00. The $200 is subtracted from the money and then refunded to me. District of Columbia Washington D. C. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cash Services: Grant Department US Treasury Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Leanna Rister I Ordered 4 of the tumblers 2 teal and 2 red and if never received any I have paid for these and received a emails on May 10 saying my order was shipped but if waited and waited and never rec Internet Author: Cridersville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Leanna Rister Internet

Jul 25 2017
Mid america Motorwworks Will tell you anything, take your credit information but not tell you they didn't order the parts. Effingham IL Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Parts: Mid america Motorwworks Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
High Definition Window Cleaning Nice But Not Very Dependable Lago Vista Texas Author: Austin, Texas Cleaning Services: High Definition Window Cleaning Lago Vista, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2017
National Brokers of America Liars and mis represent insurance Reading pa Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Health Insurance: National Brokers of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Diamond resorts international, DRI I was scammed out of thousands of dollars that I can never recover Fort Lauderdale Florida Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Bait-and-Switch: Diamond resorts international Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
SkinnyMe Chocolates Rip off of $74.89 Scottsdale Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: SkinnyMe Chocolates Internet

Jul 25 2017
LashSerum https://lashrejuv.com/offer/rejuv4/ horrible company. I got an allergic reaction and threw it away - called to return it and they will only return it if you PAY 29.95. I already spent $50 on a doctor visit and $20 on eye drops!! I threw it away because I was afraid my kids would get a hold of it. Eagle Idaho Author: Long Beach, New York Internet Fraud: LashSerum Eagle, Idaho

Jul 25 2017
charity navigator/network4good charged 4.75% of carity money that was destined 100% for the designated charity/ took 6 weeks to actually send the check to the designated charity Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Non-Profit Charities: charity navigator/network4good Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
DREAMYAURA JULLEN Purchase a Free trial offer pay only $4.95 shipping and a month later got charged $89.75 for the product and they dont want to reverse charges, because that is the cost of the tiny, useless product ? UTAH Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: DREAMYAURA Internet

Jul 25 2017
Tumba records They published my songs on CD baby I never got paid I own 100 percent of the rights Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Richmond, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rumba records Massachusetts

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates i ordered 2 samples of products,the total was $10.00 &it was paid at the time the order was placed!! Sherman Oaks California Author: nephi, Utah Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
West Penn Power TERRIBLE CONSUMER ASSISTANCE Greensburg Pennsylvania Author: Small town, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: West Penn Power Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon Never fulfilled order of a small freezer Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 25 2017
First Coast Financial Matchmakers Mike Singles Val Singles val@wholesaletradelines.com (904)210-8428 mike@wholesaletradelines.com (904)864-8828 (valsingles2016@gmail.com is what the other person on ripoff report had listed) Fax: (866)563-4083 SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Jacksonville Florida Author: USA, Other Credit & Debt Services: First Coast Financial Matchmakers Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Nuluxe I ordered a trial for $ 4.99 price of shipping, and next thing I know my card was charged $89.99 they will not refund. Costa Mesa California Author: Haddock, Georgia Skin Care: Nuluxe Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Aspen Dental Charged 4X more for basic fillings than the signed, agreed upon price, after the fact. Medford Massachusetts Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Dental Services: Aspen Dental Medford, Massachusetts

Jul 25 2017
RevBoost Truly ineffective product and auto refills without authorization, even after requested halt of product. Internet Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: RevBoost Internet

Jul 25 2017
Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse I was downloading iTunes, and it showed an offer if I pay 16 dollars I get three years of free downloads. And than I check my back account and it charged me 88 dollars Internet Author: San Diego, California Internet: Software 888-769-3 Sheffield Vilohouse Internet

Jul 25 2017
Laid back loot I purchased a pair of sneakers and a coffee mug for $24.99 on May 26th 2017 and it was supposedly sent out on June 6th. It is now July 26th 2017 and I still have not received my items. It was supposed to take only 10 days to deliver. Is this company a scam?? Toronto Author: Del Rio, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Laid back loot Toronto,

Jul 25 2017
david block Zero integrity lies and a victim attitude hamburg New York Author: orchard park , New York Family Services: david block hamburg , New York

Jul 25 2017
INSURANCETPA.COM This company has been charging out of our bank accou nt $10.50 a month for the past 6 months when we contacted the bank and cancel that credit card we notice that they did a withdrwa fron savings for 2 times the amount we want our money back they are stealing our money and are not authorized last withdraw 07/21/2017 Lubbock texas Internet Author: El paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INSURANCETPA.COM Internet