MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magazine subscriptions
There may be more specific results for "magazine subscriptions"
For more specific results for "magazine subscriptions"
Showing 1-25 of 10,557 Found Reports For more specific results for "magazine subscriptions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
primetime readers services over charged for books and wouid not let you cancel lakewood oh 44107-0067 Nationwide lakewood ohio Author: cottonport, Louisiana Book & Magazine Publishers: primetime readers services Nationwide

2, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 13 2017
HGTV magazine Entered a contest on line and received a bill for magazine subscription that I didn't subscribe to. Harlan Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Oct 05 2017
Magazine Subscriptions.com Company accepted payment from me. Never forwarded payment to publisher. Internet Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Media Outlets: Magazine Subscriptions.com Internet

Oct 02 2017
Subco Magazine Subco Magazine Scam Fresno Califonia Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Mail Order Services: Subco Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
US Weekly Fraudulent Renewal Deceptive Strong Tactics Tampa Florida Author: hartville, Ohio Book & Magazine Publishers: US Weekly Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Garcinia Core Garcinia Cambogia Core Scam - False Product and Criminal / Unauthorized Expensive Monthly Product Shipment Subscriptions Huntington Beach California Author: Leesburg, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia Core Internet

Sep 30 2017
Area Publications Just rec’d a call from collection agency. Said I owe over 1K when I paid off the balance a few months ago. Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Coronado, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Area Publications Arden Hills, Minnesota

Sep 27 2017
Art Nation World Wide Artisan Direct, Wynwood Gallery, Art Nation Wynwood, Jason Samuel Gallery, Jason Tyler, Tyler Halperyn, Tyler Samuels, Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel Did not return valuable framed art, Did not send confirmation art was showcased, No confirmation of paid advertisement in magazine. Miami Florida Author: New York, New York Questionable Activities: Art Nation World Wide Miami, Florida

Sep 26 2017
APG Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Phony Magazine Distributing Niwot Colorado Author: Laurel, Maryland Producers: APG Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Niwot, Colorado

Sep 21 2017
Golf community magazine Country club living Older gentleman walked into our business in an effort to sell advertising in a country club magazine which was touted to be distributed to all residents in all the high end communities. I met with him for a long time, chose as style, and before he left I gave him a $400 check for the Ad, which I was told was an Amazing price for the size ad he gave me. I'm sure you can predict the ending of this story! Never heard from the guy again. months and months went by, he stopped taking my calls! I realized I had been scammed! Believe it or not, years later, this old man had the nerve and bad memory to walk in again and try to get me again! When I recognized him and told him I remember him and his rip-off company. he launched into a story on how it wasn't him that was the bad guy and how his former employer was the crook! Now, he explained, he is selling legitimate ads for alegitimate company! I asked him to wait in my lobby until I called the police! He fled! Can you imagine a woman just contacted my office again today? Same company, sams scam!! They are either not too bright, or just running out of dupes! Beware! Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Golf community magazine Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 21 2017
National renewal magazine I was told I couldn't cancel services Nationwide Author: Amarillo, Texas Art Galleries: National renewal magazine Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
TrimGenix Trim Genesis, Garcinia Cambogia,Ketterlin Forskolin ExtractGoldon Workout Goldon Workout billed $19.95 for an email magazine, Trim Geneses NOT free trial $4.95 + $79.98, Ketterlin Forskolin NOT free trial $4.99 + $79.99 St. Petersburg, FL Internet Author: Davenport, Florida Weightloss Programs: TrimGenix Internet

Sep 20 2017
The Hearst Corporation Sending 2nd Invoices for unpaid balances for gift subscriptions with very shaming language insisting that I owe unpaid balances. They have done this with Town and Country and Veranda magazine. Harlan, Iowa Author: Nashville, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: The Hearst Corporation Harlan, , Iowa

Sep 19 2017
Viking Magazine Services Viking Magazine Uncooperative men and women yelling at me for no reason. Threating me in a volatile voice. Bloomington Minnesota Author: FAIRFIELD, California Newspapers – Magazines: Viking Magazine Services , Minnesota

Sep 18 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 15 2017
Tapjoy Missing Credits NextPlus App Missing Credits Scammed me out of completing offers that i have to use my credit card to subscribe to free subscriptions in order to get free calling credits. Ive completed numerous offers and majority of the time i would never get the free calling credits on the Nextplus App through Tapjoy. Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Tapjoy Missing Credits Internet

Sep 12 2017
ClassMates.com PCH.CLASSMATES.COM Charged me for a monthly fee after I had cancelled the subscription months earlier. Renton Washington Author: newark, Delaware Book & Magazine Publishers: ClassMates.com Internet

Sep 11 2017
Skrapp (Skrapp.io, Othmane Ghazi, Casey Schuck) Skrapp won't cancel payment and support email unresponsive Greater Boston Area Internet
Account cancellation can be made from our web application. Author: Fort Myers, Florida Computer Software: Skrapp Internet

Sep 09 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Sent me a bill for a magazine that I already paid in full and have been receiving Niwot Colorado Author: Enhaut, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Sep 04 2017
Skinny Me Chocolate Willl not Cancel Subscriptions - Once thy hook you - Good luck getting them to stop shipments!! Internet We'll see if it happens this time! Author: Tacoma, Washington Weightloss Programs: Skinny Me Chocolate Internet

Sep 03 2017
North Shore Agency NSA Collection for People Magazine Renewal-Debt Collector Old Bethpage New York Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Collection Agencies: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage, New York