MAGIC HAND BEADS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magic hand beads
There may be more specific results for "magic hand beads"
For more specific results for "magic hand beads"
Showing 1-25 of 2,758 Found Reports For more specific results for "magic hand beads"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 15 2017
black magic aghori baba ji jai prakash / jai sharma fake, lier rajastan India Author: mumbai, Fortune Tellers: black magic aghori baba ji Internet

Apr 13 2017
ECMC fradulent fund collecting, ineffective resolution of problem, right hand does not know what left hand does St. Paul Minnesota Author: EDGERTON, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC St. Paul, Minnesota

Apr 11 2017
eye rewind eye rejuv, magic wrinkle cream charged me 3 times for 92.99 for products i never ordered nor recieved Internet Author: demotte, Indiana Beauty Products: eye rewind Internet

Apr 08 2017
Ancient Egyptian Magic/Mistic Persia Mia Vasquez Tamia has several different names on the internet. Fraudulent scammer! Takes clients money and doesn't call the client back. I was ripped off for $500 by this transgendered person. Internet
Author: San Diego, California Astrologers & Psychics: Ancient Egyptian Magic/Mistic Persia Internet

Apr 08 2017
Lee's Vintage Vine & Collectibles Goods were shipped and billed contrary to my specific instructions. Holbrook New York Author: New Hartford, New York Antiques & Second-hand: Lee's Vintage Vine & Collectibles Holbrook, New York

Mar 31 2017
magic jack & m j billing there were a lot of people rip off last year and me. also a man name rhett pair called and said that he was going to help at this his phone number is 1-888-588-4078 or 1-877-910-4311 try calling one number never herd of him and other no answer. magicjack. com and m.j. billing unknown Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sales People: magic jack & m j billing Internet

Mar 18 2017
Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Seller Order No.:jewellerysuk.co.uk-4330Seller Website: jewellerysuk.co.ukTel: +86-0755-83510960Fax: +86-0755-83510960E-mail: service@safesslbillpay.combought pandora bracele From 21of January 2017, I bought that From UK web page above.When I r Because I bought a Pandora bracelet was found in his fake, so I put the hand catenary back to him. He promised after receiving refund I have waited for a month or confiscated money back to account .The company was tricked out of£ 180. this person scams a lot of people Nationwide
Author: Barnsley, Alabama Websites: Wang gang,001 No 16,253 Hangdong Road, shanghai 201105 china Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Secret Serums As a woman in my fifties, I hold out hope for for that magic serum that will truly begin to diminish the fine lines forming on my upper lip and around my eyes. This was NOT the miracle I had been waiting on.  Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Celebrities: Secret Serums Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Surface and Glass Magic, Inc. did not pay us for finishing his project Berwyn Illinois Author: Northbrook, Illinois Home Improvements: Surface and Glass Magic, Inc. Berwyn, Illinois

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 01 2017
Magic Tracks I ordered a set of magic tracks. I added some extra track and another set of cars. I was charched 112.95 for a 64.?? Set, and only sent 1 box with one track, a set of cars and two extra sets of tracks. The ONLY time I got through to anyone without being put on hold, I explained that it was buy one get one free and I only received the initial set and was charged for two sets plus accessories. So, they said they fixed the charge. FRAUDULENT . Internet Author: Turin, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Mar 01 2017
Blake Bauer Magic City Construction Blake Buaer Blake Bauer con-roofer Storm Chaser Brandon, Jackson Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Blake Bauer Magic City Construction Brandon, Mississippi

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 27 2017
ASAP Appliances ASAP Appliances Anthoney Scott Tubbs and Kelly Tubbs are cheats and liars Shreveport Louisiana Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Antiques & Second-hand: ASAP Appliances Shreveport, Louisiana

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 16 2017
Magic tracks Ontel Products not shipped, then charged months later Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dublin , California Toy Stores: Magic tracks Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Priestess Princess Psychic, love spells, binding spells, black magic, return your lover, healer, psychic abilities Internet Author: Maple, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Priestess Princess Internet

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 12 2017
Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Best Magic Spells, Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos She scammed me Miami Florida Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Miami , Florida

Feb 11 2017
Shop Lc Formerly known as Liquidation channel Something is very wrong Austin Texas
Comment on the issue at hand Author: Jacksonville, Florida Jewelers: Shop Lc Austin , Texas

Feb 06 2017
Magic Track Excited Buyer Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Questionable Activities: Magic Track Internet