MAGIC HAND BEADS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magic hand beads
There may be more specific results for "magic hand beads"
For more specific results for "magic hand beads"
Showing 1-25 of 19,742 Found Reports For more specific results for "magic hand beads"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Vetfriends.com Non-delivery. Scam. Bogus company. Thieves Mount Pleasant South Carolina Author: Lacey, Washington Antiques & Second-hand: Vetfriends.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
Double Front Cafe Lex Herndon, Lex A. Herndon, Double Front Chicken, Paul's Second Hand Store ZERO ethics, stole everything he owns, liar, cheat, thief Missoula Montana Author: auburndale, Florida Restaurants: Double Front Cafe Missoula, Montana

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 13 2017
Bretz Rv Said congratulations and shook my hand on my purchase, then told me financing was unavailable. Jacked up trailer price , since I had a trade in so not really getting what I wanted out of my trade in. Nampa Idaho
Author: Payette, Idaho Accounting: Bretz Rv Nampa, Idaho

Oct 13 2017
Omega Options and Grey Mountain These two companies work hand in hand--Omega Options does the contact work and trading classes and active trade recommendations/sales, but they process your money through Grey Mountain Ltd. Initially contacted by Daniel who later turned me over to another Took 4 deposits = $26k, helped me trade for several months and earn lots of $, disappeared when I tried to withdraw $200 Miami & Liverpool, England Internet Author: Orange Park, Florida Online Trading: Omega Options and Grey Mountain Internet

Oct 13 2017
Creative Artist International Shady Company That Doesn't Pay It's Freelancers Oxnard California Facts Author: Massachusetts Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, California

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska To Mr. C Crawford from DatabaseUSA Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Listen Clear They scammed my disabled father Savannah Georgia In general, it is not a rip off Author: Timmins, Ontario Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Savannah, Georgia

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Franklin Mangrum Social Butterfly, Jarrod Washington los Angeles been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly Los Angeles, California

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
StoresOnline rip-off outright fruaud here is objective evidence for all who want it! Orem Utah Thank you for the head's up on the hassles, bad services, and delays Author: Virginia beach, Virginia Software: StoresOnline Orem, Utah

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
Ignorance is Bliss 3.0 Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
The Addictions Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Addictions Academy pledges to assist each student with the upmost respect and offer the most current and up to date information on certification procedures and accreditation processes as they arise and unfold. *UPDATE: The Addictions Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Posting by another ripped off student   Author: New Jersey Trade Schools: The Addictions Academy TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Addictions Academy comprised of some of the best educators, teachers, doctors, business professionals in the world. The Addictions Academy prides themselves on highly trained, educated, featured Faculty, the best of the best that their company has to offer. The Addictions Academy’s faculty have been featured on the news Nationally and Internally and TV shows and even had films created about them. Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
N/A had a laminated floor put down in my home when the time came to clean floor with product that they recommended me to use it only made smudges and created a very spotty finish i could not clean floor no matter if i did it by hand or with the swiffer. After trying for a couple of months i tried a polish made for laminate flooring but no progress was made the floor seem to stay the same wherever a chair was placed it left a permanent mark.  orlando FL Note from Empire Today. Author: orlando, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: empire flooring Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Vitafit garcinia I ordered free trial and pay shipping only for $4.95. I cancelled any future orders within appropriate time frame. Spoke to customer service a few minutes ago,they informed me That I know how the trial works and I never pd for product. Refused to tell me how much was owed and I wpuld be turned into collections. I told them to do so and would hand over to my attorney. Internet Author: Sandusky, Ohio Attorney Generals: Vitafit garcinia Internet

Oct 02 2017
Aaron Harp Magic I booked a birthday party for my twin girls. It was a sweet 16 party. Mr. Harp asked for a deposit upfront, which I paid. He never showed up for the show . He took my money and ruined my daughters party. We had 150 people here some came from out of state. A word of warning don’t hire him. The only magic he did was make my money disappear . Elizabethtown Kentucky Internet Author: Elizabethtown, Kentucky Festivals & Event Services: Aaron Harp Magic Internet

Oct 01 2017
Double Front Chicken, Paul's Second Hand Store Lex Herndon, Lex A. Herndon Cheap, conman, liar, thief Missoula Montana Author: Butte, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Double Front Chicken, Paul's Second Hand Store Missoula, Montana