MAGIC JACK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magic jack
There may be more reports for "magic jack"
For more results perform a general search for "magic jack"
Showing 1-25 of 2,928 Found Reports For more specific results for "magic jack"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Simple income solution This company ripped me off for 37.00. And they have no members area for the service Charleston Internet Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Cash Services: Simple income solution Internet

Mar 13 2017
Texas Move It LLc Jack bornstien Worst moving company Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Moving Companies: Texas Move It LLc Houston, Texas

Mar 11 2017
Secret Serums As a woman in my fifties, I hold out hope for for that magic serum that will truly begin to diminish the fine lines forming on my upper lip and around my eyes. This was NOT the miracle I had been waiting on.  Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Celebrities: Secret Serums Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Cambium Networks bad product, jack booted Godless n**i thug service Rolling Meadows Illinois Author: Clatskanie, Oregon Computer Mail Order: Cambium Networks Rolling Meadows, Illinois

Mar 08 2017
Boost Collision / Jack Boost Collision is a scam and a rip off--- and Here's Why! van nuys California
Author: van nuys, California Body Work & Repair: Boost Collision van nuys, California

Mar 08 2017
Surface and Glass Magic, Inc. did not pay us for finishing his project Berwyn Illinois Author: Northbrook, Illinois Home Improvements: Surface and Glass Magic, Inc. Berwyn, Illinois

Mar 01 2017
Magic Tracks I ordered a set of magic tracks. I added some extra track and another set of cars. I was charched 112.95 for a 64.?? Set, and only sent 1 box with one track, a set of cars and two extra sets of tracks. The ONLY time I got through to anyone without being put on hold, I explained that it was buy one get one free and I only received the initial set and was charged for two sets plus accessories. So, they said they fixed the charge. FRAUDULENT . Internet Author: Turin, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Mar 01 2017
Blake Bauer Magic City Construction Blake Buaer Blake Bauer con-roofer Storm Chaser Brandon, Jackson Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Blake Bauer Magic City Construction Brandon, Mississippi

Feb 26 2017
Sobriety experience The sober experience Sheath house Scottsdale soberhouse.com jack Byrd Insurance fraud rent theft deposit scam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Sex Offenders: Sobriety experience Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Jaanu Ripoff Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 19 2017
Restore1 INC /Renov8PHX Jack Hanks and Kelly Mueller Warning To All Contractors!, Jack Hanks And Kelly Mueller, Will Rip You Off. These Guys Are Scam Artists!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Consumer Services: Law office of Joseph L. Michaud Scottsdale , AZ

Feb 17 2017
IMF global Mission Orlando olmedo, Oluwaseyi Omoniyi, Temidayo Oyelam, jack w. smith I was offered an investment return of 100.000 dollars on a thousand investment, as well as three thousand IRS, have yet to recieve portfolio any other contact On line as well Newark Denver Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: IMF global Mission Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Magic tracks Ontel Products not shipped, then charged months later Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dublin , California Toy Stores: Magic tracks Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Priestess Princess Psychic, love spells, binding spells, black magic, return your lover, healer, psychic abilities Internet Author: Maple, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Priestess Princess Internet

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 12 2017
Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Best Magic Spells, Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos She scammed me Miami Florida Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Miami , Florida

Feb 06 2017
Magic Track Excited Buyer Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Questionable Activities: Magic Track Internet

Feb 02 2017
Magic Tracks took my money off my card, sent a cancelled order, it was delivered to wrong address and now won't refund my money or let me have corporate number in New Jersey. They were rude, unknowledgable, and hung up on me. I was told my refund would be on my card in 3-5 business days now they are saying 8 weeks and it will be a paper check. My order was for 114.97 and I WANT IT BACK THEY HAVE MY ORDER BACK. Las vegas, nevada NEW JERSEY internet Author: toccoa, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks internet

Feb 01 2017
MAGIC TRACKS UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: chesapeake, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: MAGIC TRACKS Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Advanced Microflight Stephan Wolf, John (Jack) Thorne Did not return the expensive modules I sent for repair. May have sold them to someone else. Nevada City California Author: Rio Linda, California Electronic Manufacturers: Advanced Microflight Nevada City, California

Jan 31 2017
magic tracks cars are not working garbage and I bought 2 sets at walgreens Nationwide Author: port richey, Florida Racetracks: magic tracks Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Catctus jack Catcus jacks broken cars Phoenix Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Auto Dealers: Catctus jack Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet