MAGIC JACK PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magic jack plus
There may be more specific results for "magic jack plus"
For more specific results for "magic jack plus"
Showing 1-25 of 27,431 Found Reports For more specific results for "magic jack plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 17 2017
Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Danny Lamp Overcharged and longer load term than verbally told. Plus never refunded my GAP which I told I didn't need. Alcoa Tennessee Author: Oneida, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Alcoa , Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
False Accusations Were Made by Two Competitor Psychic Mediums Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet GEICO's Rippoff Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 14 2017
BODYCANDY BODYCANDY MindBodyGear ordered two pair sunglasses, $39.40 plus shipping in July 2017, have received nothing. Do answer phone or emails. Los Angeles County California Internet Author: Perris, California Sunglasses: BODYCANDY Internet

Oct 13 2017
Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG ordered 3 bottles plus ordered pills. nothing works. Encinitas CA 92024 California Author: Redding, California Alternative Health: Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG Encinitas CA 92024, California

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
Wisconsin Towing Wisconsin Towing LLC or Wisconsin Towing Services, John ,no last name, I was charged $542.68 for changing a tire and putting on my spare. The service rep would not take my care off the jack and let me leave unless I paid! Milwaukee, WI Wisconsin Author: NEW BERLIN, Wisconsin Auto Towing: Wisconsin Towing Internet

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Page plus Page plus wireless Take money for plans for prepaid phones and scam you Simi Valley and porterranch Thousand Oaks Internet
Author: Simi Valley , California Cellular Phone Companies: Page plus Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 09 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Panama Nationwide Author: Tempe , Arizona Realtors: JACK STUDNICKY - Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Panama, Select State/Province

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
CarHistory.us.org they advertised their car history report for $1.00 then they charged $1.00 plus another$18.95 Wilmington Delaware Author: Hilo, Hawaii Advertising / Deceptive: CarHistory.us.org Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

Oct 06 2017
SUNSET SHUTTERS LLC BAIT & SWITCH , STOLE DEPOSIT MONEY AND DID NOT PERFORM ON CONTRACT SCOTTSDALE Arizona Alvaro is a Liar! Author: PARADISE VALLEY, Arizona Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SUNSET SHUTTERS SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
Messrs. Active Plus Messrs. Active + Further to my report to your company on Salt Lake City UTAH Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: Messrs. Active Plus Salt Lake City,

Oct 05 2017
Advanceable Technologies I just ordered pain oil free. I was responcible for shipping only $5.95. got billed for $69.00 plus s&h. try to cancel and always hung up on scottsdale Arizona Author: fenton, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Technologies scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2017
GDS International Packagesbackoffice Sent convincing corporate contractual paperwork. Agreed to accept daily deliveries of boxes via UPS or FedEx . These were to be held pending forwarding labels to a warehouse location, usually an Amazon warehouse address. I was to be paid a monthly salary plus bonuses after a one month trial. New Jersey Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Shipping & Handling: GDS International Nationwide