MAGIC JACK PLUS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magic jack plus
There may be more specific results for "magic jack plus"
For more specific results for "magic jack plus"
Showing 1-25 of 27,272 Found Reports For more specific results for "magic jack plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Blue Wave Trading BWT Randy Sarrow Save yourself thousands, Randy Sarrow is a scam artist Makawao Hawaii randy sarrow blue wave trading crook Author: oakdale, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Blue Wave Trading Makawao, Hawaii

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Pep Boys-Manny, Moe, & Jack Automobile damage Greensburg, Pennsylvania Author: Somerset, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Pep Boys-Manny, Moe, & Jack Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
JOSH NOVOSELLER Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
Cadena's Auto Repair Jack Cadena Auto repair ripoff columbus Georgia Author: Fort Mitchell, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Cadena's Auto Repair columbus, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION TDECU. THEY HAVE PUT FALSE INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORT, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY AUTO LOAN THROUGH THEM IS LIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GO BACK AND RESEARCH THE ACCOUNT ,AND MY MAIN SHARE, PLUS IAM A IDENITY THEIF VICTIM THROUGH THEM .PLUS THEY GOT ON RECORD THAT THEY WANT ME TO PAY BACK MONEY CRIMINAL STOLE FROM THEM USING MY IDENITY . CRIMES HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH HAVING IMPACT ON ME TODAY WITH MY CURRENT ACCOUNTS WITH TDECU. I CANNOT GET NOTHING ON CREDIT,AND THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ME . LAKEJACKSON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Banks: TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION LAKEJACKSON, Texas

17, Report #1392021

Aug 11 2017
NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Free products Plus shipping turn into $175.90 after 14 days . Nationwide Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Jack Cooper Sr. Loan officer Advance America Very heavy mid eastern accent, difficult to understand when he's frustrated and when I was difficult Texas Internet Author: Fargo, North Dakota Loans: Jack Cooper Sr. Loan officer Advance America Internet

Aug 10 2017
Trademark Plus Trademark Plus, Inc. POOR SERVICE, NO VALUE, ZERO RESPONSIVENESS Schaumburg Illinois Author: Bradenton, Florida Business Consulting: Trademark Plus Schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 10 2017
HF Bio FT Company claims to send you a free claim, sends a bottle plus an additional item you never orders and charges you fees plus shipping for both. Company then charges you for another shipment 2 weeks later. We you call to complain, they tell you that the items you received were not free trials. You ask for their address to return the products, they say they're send it within 24 hours but never do. St Petersburg Florida Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: HF Bio FT St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Corporate Research International Joyce BrownDavid CarterRobert HarperChin Nguyen Fake cashiers check for $2,289.57, that was sent with a letter telling me to deposit it by phone or in my bank but only at ATM, and then to moneygram the money to 2 different people in Texas. And I get to keep the $200, plus $49.57 for wire transfer expenses. After looking this up and finding it to be a scam and bringing this whole package and check to the police immediately! Austin, Texas Nationwide
Author: Linwood, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Corporate Research International Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Calypos Face Cream Advertisment was on face book for free trial plus shipping didn't read anything about auto fill or wouldn't have continued order. Have tried to stop this and can not locate on face book again and packing slip has no information on it what so ever not even a company name. I found a PO Box on packing. Product is way over proced and now I am getting and $89.00 a month charge for products I do notr want. St Petersburg Florida Author: Centralia, Washington Beauty Products: Calypos Face Cream St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 08 2017
Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Rev Boost and Nitric Rush Ripped me off for a free samples plus a shipping fee of $5.95 and $1.95 for the additional bottle. And now I am getting a bill for $94.67 and $92.67, 14 Days later Savanah Georgia Author: Glendora, California Unusual Rip-Off: Rev Boost / Nitric Rush Savanah, Georgia

Aug 07 2017
WORLD'S GREATEST SPELLS Houngan Hector, also known as Papa Hector Papa Hector is honestly a 100% scam artist!! I Lost over $1,200.00!!! STAY AWAY!!!STRATFORD New Jersey Papa Hector is a Saviour! Author: Los Angeles, California Psychic: WORLD'S GREATEST SPELLS STRATFORD, New Jersey

Aug 07 2017
Izabael's I Love Magic Spells Izabael Dajinn Genie-Demon 100% SCAM ARTIST/FAKE SPELLCASTER!!! I LOST OVER $600 AND HAVE PROOF!!!!!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Izabael's I Love Magic Spells Internet