Your Search | magic jack plus

Jul 16 2016
Jang health group Ordered the weight loss product advertised for 39.99 and 148.00 was taken from my account then an additional 92.98 was taken out of my account,I had to get a new bank card plus the product does not work I have tried to contact this company to no avail 480 6th avenue #356 New York New York 10011 Nationwide Author: Eddystone, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Jang health group Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Unified Plus NCE Aetna Beware Health Insurance Slippery Sales Masks the Truth Internet Author: San Pedro, California Health Insurance: Unified Plus Internet

Jul 16 2016
nova derm multiple names/ flawless,magic face,luxurius skin care ... continuous debit bank card, non disclosure of charges Santa Ana California Author: Troutville, Virginia On-Line Business: nova derm Santa Ana, California

Jul 16 2016
carhistory.us.org advertised $1.00, charged $1.00 plus $18.95/monthly United States Internet Author: Grandview, Missouri Motor Vehicle: car history Internet

Jul 15 2016
Bu-sy Co., Ltd Coach Bag Clearance (on Facebook) Placed order for 2 handbags totaling $78, plus S/H $12 = $90.00. They charged $95.69. Internet
Author: Forestdale, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Bu-sy Co., Ltd Internet

Jul 14 2016
ITWGB promotions Black magic rebares they cheat you into buying online and tell you the receiot the store gives you is illegible Houston Texas Author: marshall, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: ITWGB promotions

Jul 14 2016
Jack Williams tire Con artists Mount pocono Pa Author: Pocono lake, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jack Williams tire PA

Jul 12 2016
NCE Premier Plus Bait and switch. Presented as insurance actually a discount program. $ taken from account when confronted they offer a higher priced coverage. Refund does not include $90 enrollment fee Florham park NJ? Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: NCE Premier Plus Internet

Jul 11 2016
Tires Plus Made a leak to see if I have a leak!! Lilburn Georgia
Author: Snellville, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Tires Plus Lilburn, Georgia

Jul 10 2016
Ralph's Supermarket Deceptive pricing Pacific Palisades Ca 3 Bottles of Jack Author: Malibu, California Supermarkets: Ralph's Supermarket Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
Ron Legrand / Global Publishing advertised pay $500 plus $59 per month for gold club membership and $200 for 10 hours of VA service. would get lots of leads jacksonville, florida Nationwide Ron Legrand Global Publishing solved the poroble Author: joliet, Illinois Real Estate Investing: Ron Legrand / Global Publishing Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Jul 08 2016
www.royalcannabisdispensary.com Michael Ngueyen, Danielle V. Gruenewald, Jack Milner This person or persons are selling marijuana as though they live within the USA but they never deliver. The have affiliates picking money up at Western Unions and ripping people off. I was ripped off for $325.00 Yaounde cameroon
Author: COURT HOUSE, New Jersey Liars: www.royalcannabisdispensary.com Yaounde,

Jul 08 2016
Paychek plus! Elite visa Cardholder services Worst payroll card available!!! India or somewhere foreign to the us of a Nationwide
Author: Dunedin, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Paychek plus! Elite visa Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Pearl-E Whites trial pen They claimed free trial teeth whitening pen just pay shipping. Tried to cancel many times and they told me i couldn't. Plus had to pay $59.00 for the free trial pen! WHAT??? I dont know what to do. I really need some help here! Anyone reading this...plz do not get scamed by these people!! Internet Author: Wintersville, Ohio Beauty Products: Pearl-E Whites trial pen Internet

Jul 08 2016
Mr. Windows Plus Peter Vitale Peter came to my home for a window repair. He informed me that the window was too old and parts were not available to fix the crank.  Lakewood New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Window Manufacturers: Mr. Windows Plus Lakewood, New Jersey

Jul 06 2016
Joseph Radcliff Paramount Disaster Recovery This man lies to get a contract signed, then fails to deliver as promised. PLUS, doesn't pay his commissions. Kissimmee Florida Author: Texas Roofing Companies: Joseph Radcliff Kissimmee, Florida

Jul 06 2016
M T Wireless Plus Inc. False Product Advertisement; Theft; Unethical Behavior Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Audio & Electronics Shops: M T Wireless Plus Inc. Bronx, New York

Jul 05 2016
Lash Serum Plus Buyer Beware! Free Trial Period Cost $149 - Won't accept cancellations as offered. No full refunds! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Winter Springs, Florida Beauty Products: Lash Serum Plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Designvation One Logo Design Isaac Stevens Jack Williams They did not deliver what was promised and guaranteed Los Angeles CA and Dallas Texas California, Texas and Utah Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Graphics: Designvation Internet

Mary McClane Hair Magic Products LLC Rip Off Detroit Michigan
Author: Southfield, Michigan Internet: Mary McClane Detroit,

Jun 28 2016
weltman weinberg and reis.com there are harassing me over a debt that i did not owe them been 3 years they been doing this crap is getting old plus there told me i be thrown in jail if i do not pay.. they up the fee of there bill cleveland Nationwide Big time Scam Author: belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: weltman weinberg and reis.com Nationwide