Your Search | magic jack plus

Nov 14 2016
conseco life ins.co. conseco wants a large sum of money plus increasing my monthly premiums by 80.00 which is more than 2x what i have paid for the last 33 yrs. nashville ,tn. TENN. Author: centre hall, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: conseco life ins.co. Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
Tires Plus Douglasville Georgia Author: Whitesburg, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Tired Plus Douglasville, Georgia

Nov 12 2016
Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Eye Enhance Plus, Skin Beauty Brand,Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Pop-up ad leads to ordering the trial sample with fine prints on Terms and Conditions that is not reasonable Santa Ana California Author: Daly City, California Eye Care: Skin Complex RX, Eye Complex RX Internet

Nov 10 2016
A plus fulfillment Cost me 129.95 called them told to return sent back by fed x cost 20.00 can't deliver to PO called them they told me only can be delivered by mail. Money to be returned in 2 woks will let you know. Chatsworth California Author: Canton, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: A plus fulfillment Chatsworth, California

Nov 09 2016
Lash Serum Plus BUYER BEWARE: TOTAL RIP-OFF, NO REFUND AND RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE Scottsdale, Arizona Author: St Clair Shores, Michigan Eye Care: Lash Serum Plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 09 2016
lash serum plus / Lash renew Scottsdale Arizona Author: providence, Rhode Island Eye Care: lash serum plus Scottsdale , Arizona

Nov 08 2016
Goodzynet.net. Took $39.99 plus $1.20 international fee from my checking account and never sent my purple hair straightening brush, Kenitra,14000,MA Internet Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Goodzynet.com Internet

Nov 08 2016
I Need A Loan US Trust Loans David White I received a call from Jennifer and Jack from US Trust Loans (1-773-341-9015) saying that I was approved for a loan of $5000 and all I had to do was give them an Amazon gift card in the amount of $250. Internet Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Attorney Generals: I Need A Loan Internet

Nov 07 2016
Locksmith 25-7 ,website address is magic locksmith.net, Local locksmith service Charged way more than advertised online or quoted to me over the phone Portland Internet, Orego
Author: Clackamas, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Locksmith 25-7 Internet

Nov 06 2016
Senior soulmates.com Seniorsoulmates.com I signed UP for a a three month membership for $39.99 Shortly after I payed that amount the site is unavailable and it's not online an error report comes up for weeks now. I don't want them to keep charging me Plus I want s refund of my $39.99 due to not being able to use this site. Internet. Author: South Park , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Senior soulmates.com Internet

Nov 03 2016
Aviqua Skin Care, Lucana Skin Care, Young Skin, PIEROEYECR,, COLCOMPLX, ELOQUENCEY Internet pop-up video that shows wrinkles and puffy eyes instantly reduced. FREE TRIAL plus shipping & handling Los Angeles California Author: Grovetown, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Aviqua Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Nov 03 2016
Magic Motors Center Magic Motors Buyer Beware! Miami Florida
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Magic Motors Center Miami, Florida

Nov 02 2016
Blue Tape Funding/Marketing Chris Looney Jr. and Chris Looney Sr. Company promises the world but they don't pay you jack s* Farmingdale New York Author: Long Island, New York Brokerage Companies: Blue Tape Funding/Marketing Farmingdale, New York

Nov 02 2016
Packaging Plus LLC info@packagingplus.us Drop Shipping SCAMS, BE AWARE, Company will pay you to forward packages Washington DC Nationwide Author: san pedro, California Work at Home: Packaging Plus LLC Nationwide

Nov 01 2016
Loanmax in Victoria texas They have harasssed me at work and thier own private sell phone plus they have a high interest of 336.00 which that would be my payment please stop these harassing phone calls and texts and the high interest Victoria  - Texas Sorry Author: Victoria, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Loanmax in Victoria tx Victoria,

Oct 29 2016
RIMEDIO, Advanced Stem Cell Rx and Deepure Plus RIMEDIO.com, AdvancedStemCellRx.com and DeepurePlus.com Companies the Cheat Medical Sales Professionals Sunrise, FL and Rockville, MD Nationwide Author: Alabama tempdir: RIMEDIO, Advanced Stem Cell Rx and Deepure Plus Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Classic Kia Of Carrollton Jack Winn Tried to rip me off for $1650 that was covered under warranty Carrollton Texas Author: Lewisville , Texas Auto Repair Service: Classic Kia Of Carrollton Carrollton , Texas

Oct 26 2016
Jack Hammer, Hamm I don't think this a real company. Internet Author: Sumner, Texas Sporting Goods: Jack Internet

Oct 24 2016
http://ieltsoffice.com/ Sincerely,Martin EndamSenior Document Processor,IELTS Office.Tel: +237 695 212 960 +237 699 996 968Whatsapp Number:+237698811826 Website: www.ieltsoffice.com They say They sign Up for ielt Exams plus they give fake certificates , when they take the money from you they make exuses and ask for more money and then they run away and they wont answer you no more. They only take money wire transfer or western Union so They can't let anybody to get thier money back DOUALA, Cameroon Internet website in Scottsdale U.s.a
Author: Alberta Education & Learning Centers: http://ieltsoffice.com/ Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Aaron Barnes, Tech Magic, Ammacore, GruvPhase, UnitedDataCom, CeleraTech, All the other fake company names he uses Individual does not pay subcontractors Gary Indiana
Author: Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Aaron Barnes Gary, Indiana

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Jack Kitchen No payout, owe me over a $1000 and don't pay. Called the support number on the site and they say contact your agent. They are full of s*. Don't use this website EVER! Nationwide This is a pay per head player with an agent dispute Author: Dallas, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Jack Kitchen Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
We already knew about the she devil ashley hawthorne was planning to move back to harass us even more the creep hawthornes think that their the only ones who matter and only people alive Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Packaging Plus LLC Scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Springfield, Illinois Work at Home Business: Packaging Plus LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia