Your Search | magic jack plus

Jan 02 2017
Magic Tracks Website is non-existent and 800 number too Internet Author: Southport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 02 2017
Legacy Long DIstance, Zero Plus Dialing, Legacy Inmate Communications Charged for collect calls not accepted. Cypress, California Author: Kamiah, Idaho Telephone Companies: Legacy Long DIstance Cypress, , California

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
GE National Bank Jack smith the y stole 550 bucks from me Washington DC but the numbers are Los Angeles Nationwide Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California City Governments: GE National Bank Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
A Plus Ultrasound Temps Is not an actual company and will send your business spurious invoices Hialeah Florida Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Employment Services: A Plus Ultrasound Temps Hialeah, Florida

Dec 27 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered the trial of the eye and skin and paid the shipping. I got both of them in the same box but was charged $3.95 plus .99 for one and $5.95 and .99 for the other one. Then yesterday I checked my bank account and discovered I had been charged $105.79 for the skin cream and $97.83 for the eye cream. I immediately called my bank and reported a fraud. The bank took the report and reversed the charge back to the company. I had to get a new credit and debit card, but at least I won't be charged again. . Pacoima California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Dec 27 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS I'm trying to find out how to contact Daily Discounts Plus. They have started charging my account 19.95 a month and I never signed up for anything. I cant find a phone number or website anywhere to contact them. I would like to stop these charges. Internet Author: Kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS Internet

Dec 27 2016
Magic Tracks They took my money and did not deliver the product. Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Computer Mail Order: Magic Tracks Internet

Dec 27 2016
Russ Karling Russel Karling Vancouver Detailing Plus COMPLETE THIEF AND A SCAM ARTIST OUT OF VANCOUVER, Washington
Author: Portland, Oregon Car Washes: Russ Karling Vancouver, Washington

Dec 25 2016
(OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCIANA.COM dba DIETPLUS CLASSIC BAIT & SWITCH Internet (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCINIA DBA DIET PLUS UPDATE Author: Logansport, Indiana Drug Manufacturers: (OASIS)TROPICAL-GARCIANA.COM Internet

Dec 24 2016
Apex vitality Apex Vitality Forskolin Garcina Camborgia Plus This is a scam like Enzite was. I am willing to file a class action lawsuit. Provo Utah Utah Nationwide Author: Garden Grove, California Weightloss Programs: Apex vitality Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Tone skin Beauty Skin Plus Glow Skin JKG Company does not allow you 14 days to review product/no paperwork recieved with product Internet Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Tone skin Beauty Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
Prize Candle Sold candles as Christmas special charged $44.99 plus shipping sent email with confirmation and and stated would send email when shipping was to take place. I have heard nothing account was debited website and phone numbers all taken down or doesnt work there are other complaints filed on the company as well. please help get my money back scammed....... california Internet Author: Grayling, Michigan Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 21 2016
msvarietystore.net. Love owls is where I ordered from Ordered an owl lunch tote oder#6391 paid $19.95 out of my account. No response after sending 30 plus messages. Ordered 11/08/16. Money came out of my account 11/10/16 $19.95 Internet Author: ocklawaha, Florida Attorneys General: Ms variety store Florida

Magic Tracks NON-EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet
DO NOT ORDER MAGIC TRACKS Author: Twp. of Washington, New Jersey Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Dec 20 2016
MagicTrackscs@worldpackusa.com magic tracks took order 11/19/16 have not received it yet. they keep changing their cust. ser. # and won't answer and refer you to their website and don't reply to you.I can't cancel my order. Very long hold times,40-55 mins. Internet Author: Walla Wall, Washington Toy Stores: MagicTrackscs@worldpackusa.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Magic Tracks Does not read email unknown Nationwide Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Lash Serum Plus Eye Lash Serum Internet Author: Monsey, New York Beauty Products: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Dec 20 2016
Magic Tracks Deceptive Practices Nationwide Author: Elgin, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
Papa johns My paycheck was $791 gross I ended up getting $421 tips for taking out $121 I did not receive mileage of my pay stub but I'm sure it'll make more sense but something is very wrong here I'm a delivery driver I get paid $8.50 an hour plus tips plus $8 20 per mile after working 2 weeks my paycheck was $791 gross and I ended up getting and taking home $420 my mileage was not there and they took out $121 in tips LAS VEGAS Nevada Sounds about right Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Papa johns LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 18 2016
Jack rabbit transportation Promised a service and guaranteed delivery time they clearly didn't keep Somewhere in California but my contact was in Oreg Nationwide Author: Springfield , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Jack rabbit transportation Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
Open Sky or Capital Bank Capital is using unfair practices they cancel my payment on 27th of june and did not tell me so I received a late charge of $27 plus $25.00 als they lied said it would take 4 auto payments to be put on auto pay ,I recived word it takes 1 cycle for r un fair practice and breaking company rules to new customers columbus ohio Internet Author: Crete, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Open Sky or Capital Bank Internet

Dec 17 2016
magic tracks magictracks.com Took 2 months to confirm order Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Toy Stores: magic tracks Internet

Dec 16 2016
magic tracks I ordered magic tracks on dec 2nd never to hear from them again I can't get through to them by phone nor e-mail.  Internet Author: Bronx, New York Consumer Services: magic tracks Internet