Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

magic jack plus

Showing 26-50 of 9,316 Found Reports For more specific results for "magic jack plus"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 09 2017
Conn's HomePlus, Conn's Home Plus, Conn's Furniture Misleading and Deceptive - Criminal Beaumont TX Nationwide Author: Austin , Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Conn's HomePlus Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
BEWARE Pigeon Supplies Plus - Dennis Kuhn I purchased Ronidazole tablets from this retailer on Jan. 16, 2017. It did not arrive until February 3, 2017.  Belle Plain, MN Internet Kelsi Poteet complaint Author: Louisville, Kentucky Animal Services: Pigeon Supplies Plus Internet

Feb 07 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Lied and ripped me off!! Addison Texas Author: Belmont, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambridge Addison, Texas

Feb 07 2017
CA REMARK/CVS RX HOME DELIVERY AETNA 2 OUT OF 3 IS BAD PLUS DO NOT REFUND MONEY!!!! INCOMPETENT AT BEST. OMAHA Internet
Author: boynton beach, Florida Pharmacies: CA REMARK/CVS RX HOME DELIVERY Internet

Feb 06 2017
Magic Track Excited Buyer Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Questionable Activities: Magic Track Internet

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Sem Value Plus This company are extortionists, I have never heard of this company and for seven months they were scamming money from my debit card. I never received any goods from this company. This is a scam, i called and the man said i had agreed to the purchase over the phone. How he scammef my number i don't know but this is a rip off and people need to be looking out for these people out Internet Author: FAYETTEVILLE, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Sem Value Plushy Internet

Feb 02 2017
Magic Tracks took my money off my card, sent a cancelled order, it was delivered to wrong address and now won't refund my money or let me have corporate number in New Jersey. They were rude, unknowledgable, and hung up on me. I was told my refund would be on my card in 3-5 business days now they are saying 8 weeks and it will be a paper check. My order was for 114.97 and I WANT IT BACK THEY HAVE MY ORDER BACK. Las vegas, nevada NEW JERSEY internet Author: toccoa, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks internet

Feb 01 2017
Mirra LLC NSD FULFILLMENT Advertised product is free plus shipping $5.00, then charges my account $200.00 Stanton California Author: Fowler, California Sales People: Mirra LLC Internet

Feb 01 2017
MAGIC TRACKS UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: chesapeake, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: MAGIC TRACKS Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Postive Voyage on facebook said to get this bracklet for 1 dollar plus 4.99 shipping well they charged me 19.99 to my debit and I never received my bracktet been over 2 months PA Internet This is not a Dead Beat Dads report Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Dead Beat Dads: Postive Voyage Internet

Feb 01 2017
buyaradiator.com ANYONE Sold me WRONG radiator and wanted ME to pay return freight PLUS 30% RESTOCKING CHARGE California-Internet Author: Dennis Port, Massachusetts Auto Parts: buyaradiator.com Internet

Jan 31 2017
Advanced Microflight Stephan Wolf, John (Jack) Thorne Did not return the expensive modules I sent for repair. May have sold them to someone else. Nevada City California Author: Rio Linda, California Electronic Manufacturers: Advanced Microflight Nevada City, California

Jan 31 2017
magic tracks cars are not working garbage and I bought 2 sets at walgreens Nationwide Author: port richey, Florida Racetracks: magic tracks Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
A-plus Contract Management Jim Sadler, president Stephen D. Vaughan, vice president Failure to compy with written contract Ocala Florida Author: Colorado Spgs, Colorado RV Dealers: A-plus Contract Management Ocala, Florida

Jan 31 2017
koffeeware.com broke our contract for building website and then shut it down - out $20,000.00 plus 1 rue de l'Acédémie, 67000 Strasbourg, France Internet Author: ROTHSAY, Minnesota Web Hosting: koffeeware.com Internet

Jan 30 2017
Erin Capital Management, LLC Eltman Law,P.C. Suing for $7,08.98 plus interest $7,131.53 total $14,540.51 New York New York Author: SANTA CLARA, California Unusual Rip-Off: Erin Capital Management, LLC New York, New York

Jan 29 2017
Catctus jack Catcus jacks broken cars Phoenix Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Auto Dealers: Catctus jack Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 29 2017
Daily discounts plus Refusal to cancel during call. Alger OH Internet Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Daily discounts plus Internet

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International ..No names mentioned. Brand themselves as Lux International Sales ApS.Postboks 1158, DK5100 Odense C, Denmark. They have snt me a second letter plus amountsof money they say I owe them. I only heard aboutthem in a previous mail they sent me. Odense, Denmark. Letter by ordinary postal mail. Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style International Internet

Jan 27 2017
Lash serum plus Ripoff, liers, company reps trained to scam people Scottsdale Arizona Author: Shelbyville, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash serum plus Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 27 2017
Joyce Arleen Garvia I literally bought dozens and dozens of prize candles CANDLES & BATH BOMBS. First candle I receieved a funky pinky ring hat looked cheap and I could of gotten out of a cracker jack box. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Joyce Arleen Garvia Internet

Jan 27 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Consumer Program Assurant Cancelled Contract without permission or cause Rapid City South Dakota Author: Shiner, Texas Television Parts & Services: Samsung Protection Plus Consumer Program Rapid City, South Dakota