Your Search | magic mesh

1, Report #1197814

Dec 27 2014
magic motors center never buy a car in this dealer miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: magic motors center miami, Florida

2, Report #1197747

Dec 26 2014
Home Advisor, Inc. Service Magic Rip Off By Home Advisor Stay Away Golden Colorado Author: pacoima, California Advertising / Deceptive: Home Advisor, Inc. Golden, Colorado

3, Report #1197631

Dec 25 2014
My Recipe Magic Is A Scam Internet Author: Lakemore, Ohio Internet Fraud: My Recipe Magic Internet

4, Report #1197537

Dec 24 2014
HomeAdvisorPro Service Magic Was trying to cancel account within 3 days, after receiving bogus leads with completely wrong addresses. Tried to cancel via life chat, had to wait 20 min - no one initiated the chat. Had to call 3 times to cancel, finally, after canceling , had an e-mail congratulating me on the opening of the account with them! Had to stop payment on my credit card and now got the letter from them threatening to send my account to collection! Golden Colorado Author: San Diego, California Building Services: HomeAdvisorPro Golden, Colorado

5, Report #1197065

Dec 22 2014
Magic Hands‎ babus on http://www.warriorforum.comhalloween on http://bestblackhatforum.com and http://www.cpaelites.com www.buyadsensesite.com is a fraud! They took my money and never delivered the work! Internet Amsterdam Internet Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Search Engine Optimization: Magic Hands‎ Internet

6, Report #1195451

Dec 15 2014
ACF Global Raj Kumar or Raj Dhameja Magic sorcing convention manufacturing apparel posing as factory outsourcing job bouncing checks Woodland Hills California Author: Ocala, Florida Manufacturers: ACF Global Woodland Hills, California

7, Report #1195184

Dec 13 2014
Magic Jack Magic Jack Plus The company told me my 5 years renewal was on the old device. The rep unable to show me the actual serial number of registered contract Internet. Author: Irvine, California Internet Service Providers: Magic Jack Internet

8, Report #1193602

Dec 06 2014
Kara Glossop New Bedford Massachusetts this young girl and her young male child rented from me. They never paid the rent. They let a dog poop piss all over the carpet. I found drug paraphernalia after they moved out, a lot. The neighbors complained they had activity all night long and there were fights about drugs could be heard. My biggest complaint is that they punched holes in my wall ruined my carpet, wrote on the walls with black magic marker. Ripped two cabinet doors off. The toilet seat was missing. They took my light fixtures and shower head when they moved out. Screen windows were broken. Do not rent to Kara Glossop. do not rent to this woman. The address I provided is where her mail was forwarded next. New Bedford Massachusetts Author: fairhaven , Massachusetts Drug Dealers: Kara Glossop New Bedford Massachusetts New Bedford , Massachusetts

9, Report #1191912

Dec 02 2014
Magic Jack Go Magic Jack Register Web site keep charging and say credit card not valid. Phoenix Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Go Nationwide

10, Report #1190756

Nov 22 2014
magicJack Magic Jack Don't pay for the extended 5 year service! The physical device did not last for the time period and they want me to buy a new one. Nationwide Author: Crown Point, Indiana Telephones: magicJack Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
Magic Jack Wal-Mart Consumer Shakedown: Purchased a Magic Jack package at Wal-Mart for Approximately $50. The card with the device suggested that the fee would be for less than $20 annually. That was sometime in April 2014. I was offered a 5 year re-up which I accepted but can't immediately verify because I never get formal invoices. My Magic Jack phone quit working suddenly and I'm informed that there is a $30 unpaid fee for the phone number. This was never made clear when I first contracted with these folks. I requested that they send me at least an Email telling me why they discontinued my service, but apparently they refuse to do so. I'm at the mercy of gentlemen whose first language is obviously not English. I believe I've been scammed not only by Magic Jack but by the retailer Wal-Mart Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Internet

Nov 15 2014
emily rodgers @my magic love spells lier and a fraud california usa Author: New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: emily rodgers @my magic love spells

Nov 11 2014
Magic Jack unauthorized charges, weird policies West Palm Beach Florida Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Telephones: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 31 2014
Mountain magic motors Cars&truck rentals+sales This place is a complete rip-off don't buy or rent anything from this place no matter how much they try and con you they nothing but car or truck trouble they make the cars look clean make them run well enough to sucker you into a deal these dealers owned by Persians are everywhere there all the same two different scams happened to me in the same week in two different county's owned by these rip-off artists this place will offer to smog it for you because the next time your due for a smog it will not pass plz understand I'm trying to help so many nice people who move up to the mountain have a bad experience if you don't believe me then check the other reviews out there about this place stand outside this dealer and I'm sure like it happened to me you see customer after customer trying to get somthing fixed days after they leave the dealer there the only thing that has been a bad experience since I've moved up here to lake arrowhead I'm actually gonna report this ace to the city and tell them that a place like this does not belong in such a nice community like Crestline good luck if you don't believe me Crestline California Author: Lake arrowhead, California Auto Dealers: Mountain magic motors Crestline, California

Oct 30 2014
magic-jack magic-jack plus Got the system for 5 years for a phone, they wanted me to register. System wouldn't register so can't use the phone, lost 200.00 plus dollars unknown u nknown Author: post falls, Idaho Communications & Networking: magic-jack Select State/Province

Oct 27 2014
Home Advisor Home Advisor Service Magic Total ripoff! They got me to sign up and recieved nothing. Internet Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Home Advisor Internet

Oct 21 2014
Magic Jack Misleading, false charges Nationwide Author: asheville, North Carolina Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Instead of Refund They Take More Money From My Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: jakarta, Other Websites: E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Los Angeles, California

Oct 16 2014
E Love Magic my magic love spells Emily Gale Emily Edwards Emily Rodgers John Stone Emily Stones Janet Adams Psychic Fraud Internet Fraud Gypsy Scam Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Credit Card Fraud: E Love Magic my magic love spells Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
Magic Toyota Rude, Unprofessional, Insulting, Immature, Horrible Sales People! Edmonds Washington Author: Everett, Washington Auto Dealers: Magic Toyota Edmonds, Washington

Oct 11 2014
verizon mifi wireless Magic Smoke and Mirrors To Calculate Data usage Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: manor, Texas Internet: verizon mifi wireless Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
Magic Vapor Tempe Arizona DO NOT BUY E-LIQUID HERE WARNING Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Smoke Shops: Magic Vapor Tempe, Arizona

Sep 26 2014
Anu Mahtani WARNING: BLACK MAGIC Dangerous woman London Nationwide
Author: Alabama Rotten Step Parents: Anu Mahtani Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Vissani (Magic Chef) at Home Depot Falsly Advertises Features - Most Importantly: Minimum Temperature Degree Wood Dale Illinois Author: Illinois Appliances: Vissani at Home Depot Wood Dale, Illinois

Sep 05 2014
Carnival Corporation Carnival Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise Took a cruise onbaord Carnival Magic Aug 17th-24th with terrible service and rude customer service. Miami Florida
Author: Austin, Texas Cruise Ships: Carnival Corporation Miami, Florida