MAGIC MESH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magic mesh
There may be more specific results for "magic mesh"
For more specific results for "magic mesh"
Showing 26-50 of 3,099 Found Reports For more specific results for "magic mesh"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 11 2017
eye rewind eye rejuv, magic wrinkle cream charged me 3 times for 92.99 for products i never ordered nor recieved Internet Author: demotte, Indiana Beauty Products: eye rewind Internet

Apr 10 2017
SHAIK TWAHA 100% BEST SPELLS Shaik Or Sheik SHAIK TWAHA 100% BEST FAKE SPELLS!!! DON'T PAY HIM!!! Las Vegas Nevada
+27848412775 Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Astrologers & Psychics: SHAIK TWAHA 100% BEST SPELLS Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 08 2017
Ancient Egyptian Magic/Mistic Persia Mia Vasquez Tamia has several different names on the internet. Fraudulent scammer! Takes clients money and doesn't call the client back. I was ripped off for $500 by this transgendered person. Internet
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN FRAUD Author: San Diego, California Astrologers & Psychics: Ancient Egyptian Magic/Mistic Persia Internet

Apr 04 2017
High Priestess Kathie Ceesay Kathie SCAM, GRAND THEIF, GRAND LARCENY, FRAUD Chicago Internet
Con Artist Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: High Priestess Kathie Internet

Mar 31 2017
magic jack & m j billing there were a lot of people rip off last year and me. also a man name rhett pair called and said that he was going to help at this his phone number is 1-888-588-4078 or 1-877-910-4311 try calling one number never herd of him and other no answer. magicjack. com and m.j. billing unknown Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sales People: magic jack & m j billing Internet

Mar 13 2017
Carrie Jeske and Earl Pardo from Will it Launch and Inventive Ideas Inc Earl Pardo was going to send me a licensing contract. He never did. Carrie Jeske called me back and was rude Kansas City internet Carrie Jeske Helps 90% Save Money. Author: Orlando, Florida Infomercial Rip-offs: Carrie Jeske and Earl Pardo from Will it Launch and Inventive Ideas Inc Internet

Mar 11 2017
Secret Serums As a woman in my fifties, I hold out hope for for that magic serum that will truly begin to diminish the fine lines forming on my upper lip and around my eyes. This was NOT the miracle I had been waiting on.  Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Celebrities: Secret Serums Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Kardia Equestrian Center and Academy Rhea TurnerNikki BennerKatherine Acting as agent trainer trespasses onto property and steals horse Springfield Oregon
Posting personal and private information. Author: Springfield, Oregon Animal Abuse: Kardia Equestrian Center and Academy Springfield, Oregon

Mar 08 2017
Surface and Glass Magic, Inc. did not pay us for finishing his project Berwyn Illinois Author: Northbrook, Illinois Home Improvements: Surface and Glass Magic, Inc. Berwyn, Illinois

Mar 01 2017
Magic Tracks I ordered a set of magic tracks. I added some extra track and another set of cars. I was charched 112.95 for a 64.?? Set, and only sent 1 box with one track, a set of cars and two extra sets of tracks. The ONLY time I got through to anyone without being put on hold, I explained that it was buy one get one free and I only received the initial set and was charged for two sets plus accessories. So, they said they fixed the charge. FRAUDULENT . Internet Author: Turin, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Mar 01 2017
Blake Bauer Magic City Construction Blake Buaer Blake Bauer con-roofer Storm Chaser Brandon, Jackson Mississippi
Curious about Blake Bauer Author: Jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Blake Bauer Magic City Construction Brandon, Mississippi

Mar 01 2017
Witchcraft Moonspells Witchcraft Moonspells-Anna USA USA Of course Author: Perth, Alabama Attorneys General: Witchcraft Moonspells Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
The Conjure Shop Mama Izzy, Mama Izzy's Hoodoo, Nicole McDermott Misrepresentation and infringement Omaha Nebraska
MORE STOLEN ART! Author: Iowa Specialty Stores: The Conjure Shop Omaha, Nebraska

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 16 2017
Magic tracks Ontel Products not shipped, then charged months later Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dublin , California Toy Stores: Magic tracks Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Priestess Princess Psychic, love spells, binding spells, black magic, return your lover, healer, psychic abilities Internet Author: Maple, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Priestess Princess Internet

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 12 2017
Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Best Magic Spells, Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos She scammed me Miami Florida Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Miami , Florida

Feb 07 2017
Joseph Tittel Psychic Psychic Medium I had a psychic reading once with Joseph Tittel and I cannot believe he is still online and they have not banned him worldwide. They kicked him out of all of the radio stations and TV and he started fights with everyone who did not serve his ego- yes EGO is what it is with this fraud. Internet
He responded with threats on multiple occasions Author: Internet Psychic: Joseph Tittel Psychic Internet

Feb 06 2017
Magic Track Excited Buyer Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Questionable Activities: Magic Track Internet

Feb 06 2017
Spiritually Raw Consulting Ajay Matta, April Matta For Zero Results Contact This Outfit Internet Setting the Record Straight Author: Franklin, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: Spiritually Raw Consulting Internet

Feb 05 2017
Valnes Bell Realtors, Stacey Valnes, Megan Valnes Stacey Defrauded us, misrepresented facts and stole $100.000 from my mother and me. Santa Monica California Review: Daughter-In-Law of Elderly Man in Valley Author: Topanga, California Questionable Activities: Valnes Bell Realtors Santa Monica, California

Feb 02 2017
Magic Tracks took my money off my card, sent a cancelled order, it was delivered to wrong address and now won't refund my money or let me have corporate number in New Jersey. They were rude, unknowledgable, and hung up on me. I was told my refund would be on my card in 3-5 business days now they are saying 8 weeks and it will be a paper check. My order was for 114.97 and I WANT IT BACK THEY HAVE MY ORDER BACK. Las vegas, nevada NEW JERSEY internet Author: toccoa, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks internet

Feb 01 2017
MAGIC TRACKS UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: chesapeake, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: MAGIC TRACKS Nationwide