Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

magic jack

Showing 1-25 of 2,919 Found Reports For more specific results for "magic jack"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 26 2017
Sobriety experience The sober experience Sheath house Scottsdale soberhouse.com jack Byrd Insurance fraud rent theft deposit scam Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Sex Offenders: Sobriety experience Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Jaanu Ripoff Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 19 2017
Restore1 INC /Renov8PHX Jack Hanks and Kelly Mueller Warning To All Contractors!, Jack Hanks And Kelly Mueller, Will Rip You Off. These Guys Are Scam Artists!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Arizona Consumer Services: Law office of Joseph L. Michaud Scottsdale , AZ

Feb 17 2017
IMF global Mission Orlando olmedo, Oluwaseyi Omoniyi, Temidayo Oyelam, jack w. smith I was offered an investment return of 100.000 dollars on a thousand investment, as well as three thousand IRS, have yet to recieve portfolio any other contact On line as well Newark Denver Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: IMF global Mission Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Magic tracks Ontel Products not shipped, then charged months later Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dublin , California Toy Stores: Magic tracks Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Priestess Princess Psychic, love spells, binding spells, black magic, return your lover, healer, psychic abilities Internet Author: Maple, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Priestess Princess Internet

Feb 12 2017
Gaylin R Gilliver Will of the Winds Akitas, Forever Akitas, Magic Mountain Puppy delivered to me with genetic eye defect and infection Internet Author: Crete , Illinois Pet Shops & Supplies: Gaylin R Gilliver Internet

Feb 12 2017
Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Best Magic Spells, Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos She scammed me Miami Florida Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Zitmy Garcia, Hechizos Practicos Miami , Florida

Feb 06 2017
Magic Track Excited Buyer Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Questionable Activities: Magic Track Internet

Feb 02 2017
Magic Tracks took my money off my card, sent a cancelled order, it was delivered to wrong address and now won't refund my money or let me have corporate number in New Jersey. They were rude, unknowledgable, and hung up on me. I was told my refund would be on my card in 3-5 business days now they are saying 8 weeks and it will be a paper check. My order was for 114.97 and I WANT IT BACK THEY HAVE MY ORDER BACK. Las vegas, nevada NEW JERSEY internet Author: toccoa, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks internet

Feb 01 2017
MAGIC TRACKS UNAUTHORIZED USE OF MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide Author: chesapeake, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: MAGIC TRACKS Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Advanced Microflight Stephan Wolf, John (Jack) Thorne Did not return the expensive modules I sent for repair. May have sold them to someone else. Nevada City California Author: Rio Linda, California Electronic Manufacturers: Advanced Microflight Nevada City, California

Jan 31 2017
magic tracks cars are not working garbage and I bought 2 sets at walgreens Nationwide Author: port richey, Florida Racetracks: magic tracks Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Catctus jack Catcus jacks broken cars Phoenix Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Auto Dealers: Catctus jack Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 29 2017
Magic Tracks ontel.worldpackusaorderstatus.comback I placed a order on Nov. 30, 2016 have not recieved my order yet, no one answer there customer service have waited on the line for more than one hour no responds There policy says must be sent within 30 days well thats not true I'm so disapointed this was for my grandsons birthday on 12/13 2016 I donot no what to do to just get my money back please help me this company is a fraud should I call my debit card company. PLEASE HELP ME Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 27 2017
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Who Manufactures the structure of the 2002 Premier Pool Author: ocala, Florida Pool Services: Blue World Pools | Ripoff Report Verified Safe. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Reno, Nevada

Jan 27 2017
Joyce Arleen Garvia I literally bought dozens and dozens of prize candles CANDLES & BATH BOMBS. First candle I receieved a funky pinky ring hat looked cheap and I could of gotten out of a cracker jack box. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Joyce Arleen Garvia Internet

Jan 23 2017
Jack Weintraub Ripped me off for my boat Nationwide Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Liars: Jack Weintraub Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Cert Magic Purchased an exam from cert magis has not received it after payment yesterday Goods not received Internet Author: VEREENIGING, Alabama Adult Career & Continuing Education: Cert Magic Internet

Jan 20 2017
 Ordered Magic tracks Nov. 26 2016. Recieved Dec. 16 or 17 2016. It is not what they are advertising. Nationwide Author: Paris, Tennessee Racetracks: Magictracks.com

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
magic tracks paid for 2 sets and only got one---$51.97 from account las vegas Nevada Author: midland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: magic tracks las vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2017
Shirt Magic never delivered to customer bluffton South Carolina Author: eolia, Kentucky Customer: Shirt Magic bluffton, South Carolina