MAGIC JACK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: magic jack
There may be more specific results for "magic jack"
For more specific results for "magic jack"
Showing 76-100 of 2,952 Found Reports For more specific results for "magic jack"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 05 2017
Magic Tracks The worst customer service ever! Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 04 2017
Ontel PRODUCTS Corp Magic Tracks Rip off, customer service about non existent. On hold 2 1/2 HOURS Fairfield New Jersey
Author: Springfield, Vermont TV Advertisements: Ontel PRODUCTS Corp Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Magic Tracks.com Ontel world pack USA Long wait times, placed order Oct 1,2016. As of Jan 4,2016 still haven'tt gotten ! Son 6, been waiting since christmas ! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Magic Tracks.com Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Magic Tracks Website is non-existent and 800 number too Internet Author: Southport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Magic Tracks Internet

Dec 30 2016
GE National Bank Jack smith the y stole 550 bucks from me Washington DC but the numbers are Los Angeles Nationwide Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California City Governments: GE National Bank Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
Magic Tracks They took my money and did not deliver the product. Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Computer Mail Order: Magic Tracks Internet

Magic Tracks NON-EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet
DO NOT ORDER MAGIC TRACKS Author: Twp. of Washington, New Jersey Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Dec 20 2016
MagicTrackscs@worldpackusa.com magic tracks took order 11/19/16 have not received it yet. they keep changing their cust. ser. # and won't answer and refer you to their website and don't reply to you.I can't cancel my order. Very long hold times,40-55 mins. Internet Author: Walla Wall, Washington Toy Stores: MagicTrackscs@worldpackusa.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Magic Tracks Does not read email unknown Nationwide Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Magic Tracks Deceptive Practices Nationwide Author: Elgin, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Jack rabbit transportation Promised a service and guaranteed delivery time they clearly didn't keep Somewhere in California but my contact was in Oreg Nationwide Author: Springfield , Oregon Auto & Truck Rental: Jack rabbit transportation Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
magic tracks magictracks.com Took 2 months to confirm order Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Toy Stores: magic tracks Internet

Dec 16 2016
magic tracks I ordered magic tracks on dec 2nd never to hear from them again I can't get through to them by phone nor e-mail.  Internet Author: Bronx, New York Consumer Services: magic tracks Internet

Dec 15 2016
Gigopoly Inc. Jack Watters Joe Voss Amazon Consignment Ripoff Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario E-trade: Gigopoly Inc. Toronto, Ontario

Dec 14 2016
Jack hanks Restore 1inc Citi Chic Interior Design and Renov8phx Beware Scam Artist Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jack hanks Restore 1inc Nationwide

91, Report #1341965

Dec 07 2016
Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Scammed Me Out Of £564.00. Lahore Internet Author: London, Other Psychic: Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Paul Besancon AKA ironman global, tony stark, jack Bauer, Pete Besancon Paul Besancon is not currently a licensed CPA - Do not Trust him with your money Nationwide Author: round hill, Nevada Financial Services: Paul Besancon Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
ReserveData, LLC Jack Del Duca Total RipOff of DATA and LEADS tried to sell millions of SS Numbers Ney York New York Internet Author: Phila., Pennsylvania Internet: ResereData, LLC Internet

Nov 30 2016
Magic tracks Ontelworldpacksusa I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything nor my money. Fairfield, nj Nationwide Magic tracks Author: Oak park, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Magic tracks Internet

Nov 29 2016
magic tracks bad customer service Nationwide Author: Beaumont, California Department & Outlet Stores: magic tracks Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Same complaint as other lady but when I reached someone through the ordering dept to cancel my $62 purchase that should have been $30, a man named Anthony was rude, laughed at me when I was explaining my order.  Internet Author: Denton, Texas Toy Stores: Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Internet

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 08 2016
I Need A Loan US Trust Loans David White I received a call from Jennifer and Jack from US Trust Loans (1-773-341-9015) saying that I was approved for a loan of $5000 and all I had to do was give them an Amazon gift card in the amount of $250. Internet I need your help Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Attorney Generals: I Need A Loan Internet

Nov 07 2016
Locksmith 25-7 ,website address is magic locksmith.net, Local locksmith service Charged way more than advertised online or quoted to me over the phone Portland Internet, Orego
Author: Clackamas, Oregon Adoption Agencies: Locksmith 25-7 Internet