Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

magic mesh

Showing 26-50 of 1,450 Found Reports For more specific results for "magic mesh"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 08 2017
Magic Tracks No Christmas gifts for two special grandchildren. Magic Tracks is no Santa Clause how disapointing Nationwide Author: Rossville, Illinois TV Advertisements: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Magic Tracks ORDER PRODUCT & NO CANCELLATION SEEMS TO BE AVAILABLE. Nationwide Author: Ennis, Texas Consumer Services: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Ashera Star Goddess/ Leticia Padua /SheRaSeven1 scammed readings didn't come true. Texas
Why do you believe everything she says? Author: tampa, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Ashera Star Goddess Internet

Jan 05 2017
Magic Tracks.com kids toys Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Customer: Magic Tracks.com Internet

Jan 05 2017
Magic Tracks Did not allow an order to be cancelled upon notification it was backordered. Additionally, fraudulently offers a 60-day money back guarantee, but offers no mechanism to return items. Internet Author: NEW YORK, New York Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 05 2017
Magic Tracks The worst customer service ever! Internet Author: Temperance, Michigan Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Jan 04 2017
Ontel PRODUCTS Corp Magic Tracks Rip off, customer service about non existent. On hold 2 1/2 HOURS Fairfield New Jersey
Author: Springfield, Vermont TV Advertisements: Ontel PRODUCTS Corp Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Magic Tracks.com Ontel world pack USA Long wait times, placed order Oct 1,2016. As of Jan 4,2016 still haven'tt gotten ! Son 6, been waiting since christmas ! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Magic Tracks.com Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Magic Tracks Website is non-existent and 800 number too Internet Author: Southport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Magic Tracks Internet

Dec 27 2016
Magic Tracks They took my money and did not deliver the product. Internet Author: Newport News, Virginia Computer Mail Order: Magic Tracks Internet

Magic Tracks NON-EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet
DO NOT ORDER MAGIC TRACKS Author: Twp. of Washington, New Jersey Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Internet

Dec 20 2016
MagicTrackscs@worldpackusa.com magic tracks took order 11/19/16 have not received it yet. they keep changing their cust. ser. # and won't answer and refer you to their website and don't reply to you.I can't cancel my order. Very long hold times,40-55 mins. Internet Author: Walla Wall, Washington Toy Stores: MagicTrackscs@worldpackusa.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Magic Tracks Does not read email unknown Nationwide Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Toy Stores: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Magic Tracks Deceptive Practices Nationwide Author: Elgin, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
magic tracks magictracks.com Took 2 months to confirm order Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Toy Stores: magic tracks Internet

Dec 16 2016
magic tracks I ordered magic tracks on dec 2nd never to hear from them again I can't get through to them by phone nor e-mail.  Internet Author: Bronx, New York Consumer Services: magic tracks Internet

43, Report #1341965

Dec 07 2016
Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Scammed Me Out Of £564.00. Lahore Internet Author: London, Other Psychic: Black magic expert kala jadoo ka mahir amil rehmat ali shah Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
YuGuang Liu 00 001 No.3 floor3355 GuDai Road MinHangQu Shanghai Shanghai 201199 I ordered 4Pair of Nike Air max shoes & I only received 3 pair of which the shoes seemed to be made of some sort of plastic material instead of leather or mesh material & I have been trying to get in touch with them without any success. I paid almost $300.00 for these fake shoes & I would like to return them for a full refund Internet Received fake boots Author: Cedartown , Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: YuGuang Liu 00 Internet

Nov 30 2016
Magic tracks Ontelworldpacksusa I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything nor my money. Fairfield, nj Nationwide Magic tracks Author: Oak park, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Magic tracks Internet

Nov 29 2016
magic tracks bad customer service Nationwide Author: Beaumont, California Department & Outlet Stores: magic tracks Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Same complaint as other lady but when I reached someone through the ordering dept to cancel my $62 purchase that should have been $30, a man named Anthony was rude, laughed at me when I was explaining my order.  Internet Author: Denton, Texas Toy Stores: Magic Tracks (as seen on TV) Internet

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 10 2016
Adam Mesh Liar owner Options Money Machine, Options Retirement Machine Deceptive scam New York New Your Adam Mesh does what is right Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Business Consultants: Adam Mesh New York,