Your Search | mags r us am press associates

Oct 06 2015
Smart Crowdfunding LLC - Shane Liddell - SCAM Shane Liddell, scammed us for $699 sarasota Florida Author: New York Advertising Agencies: Smart Crowdfunding LLC sarasota, Florida

Oct 05 2015
KLMN Readers Services Sold us books we recieved magazines that we never would have chose to order Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Sales People: KLMN Readers Services Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Verlin Gradney Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud - Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud producing fake/forged fraudulent documents Temecula California
Information Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Verlin Gradney Temecula, California

Oct 05 2015
E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla The same they are doing to many people. They announce a free sample for us 4.50 wich y never received and they charge in my account more than 1.000 US dollars in six month Miami beach Florida
Author: Fairfax, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: E- Cigarrette Miami Beach Fla Miami beach , Florida

Oct 05 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 05 2015
Icepay tried to rip us off with a so called BLACK account Amsterdam Noord Holland Author: Lewes, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Icepay Internet

Oct 05 2015
SCAM Company: Funky Mommy California ''Ms Mags Baylan'' supplying FAKE and DANGEROUS goods under the name Gluta C, Kojic Acid Cream and lip lightening Balm New York New York
EVIDENCE AGAINST Author: Dublin - Ireland, Other Beauty Salons: Funky Mommy California New York, New York

Oct 04 2015
Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Qazzoo U.S. based, social search engine connecting consumers with local professionals that want to serve them, premium technical support center that provides the highest quality & service worldwide. Qazzoo the logical alternative, passive advertising & puts the power into the hands of both business & consumer by creating a frictionless platform that has significant benefits over geo-targeted online advertising.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Qazzoo technical staff is constantly improving the Qazzoo search results & the filters to provide the best information to the local business that desires to increase its number of sales. Qazzoo implements a top rated, proprietary system for security & monitoring, using only US Based Technicians & Certified Professionals. Annapolis , Maryland

Oct 04 2015
DacCoasta Goldens Claude and Shontil, Theodore Batel, Michael Batel and their shipper BEWARE ---- BREEDER took our money on a purchase of one of their puppies --- SCAM --- NEVER delivered and their shipper wanted us to pay more money $799.00 before he could ship,  Florence Alabama Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Animal Services: DacCoasta Goldens Florence, Alabama

Oct 04 2015
American Business Services LLC Custom web site,doname name, Hosting Package, fishing and or pets branding site. I am unable to bet in touch with them. I tried to get help from the Mo attorney general but nothing. Help please. Thank you . Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Business Consulting: American Business Services LLC Internet

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
AM Artists Group producer Anshu AM Artists Group ( NORTH EAST GORILLAS) OFFERING SCAM RECCORD DEALS MIAMI, FL Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Liars: AM Artists Group producer Anshu Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2015
Gravity Defyer Corp. I said the Gravity Defyer Shoes were very noisy and they said to bad as I am past the 30 day warranty by 1 month. Pacolma Blvd. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Gravity Defyer Corp. Pacolma Blvd., California

Oct 03 2015
ALEX MOGLIA AND ASSOCIATES Alex Moglia Alex Moglia is a crook Schaumburg Illinois
Author: San Francisco, California Financial Services: ALEX MOGLIA AND ASSOCIATES Schaumburg, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Fantastic Sam's Went in for a perm. Kelli sat me down for the process. She left the solution in for 30 minutes without checking for the curl. She then proceeded to rinse and neutralize for 5 minutes. When I got in front of the mirror, the curl was only on the front bottom of my hair! She said she could reperm in 14 days. I went to a friend of mine who is a professional in the business for 20 years. My hair was over processed and we had to cut it short! They won't refund me, but I am disputing it with the credit card company. I paid $105 for them to destroy my hair!!! Never again! It will take months for my hair to be healthy again!! Coral Springs Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Hair Salons: Fantastic Sam's Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Kerns and Associates Jeannie Kerns Scammed Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Kerns and Associates nationwide

Oct 02 2015
us security associates worthless company denver Colorado Author: commerce city , Colorado Work Place Bullies: us security associates denver, Colorado

Oct 02 2015
u* adam or jason asking for a loan of 2,000 dollars and then tells me to buy with my own money a 232.00 at a money gram at walmart store to send to american insurance group to get a release of 2,000 funds deposited to my bank account gave his number 1-210.888-8555 to call him back when i am able to send the insurance the 232.000 sounds like a scam he says he is not. san francisco California Author: north las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: u* san francisco, California

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Oct 02 2015
Legal Shield Fraud. Being investigated by the US Federal Authorities Ada, OK Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Lawyers: Legal Shield Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Direct Express Comerica Bank US Direct Express social security master card, fraud, bad service San Antonio Texas
To Tyg - The Imbecile Re:a FOOL..... Author: Kingman, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Direct Express Comerica Bank San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2015
RPHaven RPH, Roleplay Haven, Creightr. L.E.W.D., Zach R. Sprague, Innociv, Sadako RPHaven/RPH: A Haven for Child Predators, Unfair Practices Orlando, FL Internet Author: Other Websites: RPHaven Internet

Oct 01 2015
Zane Tobin A&R ztarmy Zane Tobin A&R for major labels which he lied about being with is ripping artists off. Internet
This Report is Completely Fabricated and 100% False Author: Nationwide, Nationwide Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zane Tobin A&R Internet