Your Search | mags r us am press associates

Jan 12 2017
FreedomPop Criminals Operating With Apparent Impunity in the US Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Brian French Estate Settlement.com, Brian French, Attorney Web Marketing .net, FloridaWebsiteMarketing.com Brian French is not to be trusted. Bought a mailing list from him and it is disgraceful. 50% were wrong and it caused us a lot of money to remove after loading them in our database. He refused to answer our emails or phone calls. He is a horrible business man and we are legal corporation and find his business practices to be very unethical. Tampa Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Legal Services: Brian French Internet

Jan 11 2017
Linkshe Clothing looks Horrible! Runs small and not good quality. I have tried several times to get a return address to return the order and get my refund!! All I am getting is for me to send the numbers starting with two SS, I have done that at least 4 times. No address yet! I want my MONEY BACK!! Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet

Jan 11 2017
East Coast Wholesales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: East Coast Wholesales clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them. East Coast Wholesales is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: East Coast Wholesales recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. REFUND WAS SENT 05-12-2009 Author: Whitehorse, Yukon Internet Fraud: Craig McKinney MYrtle Beach, South Carolina

Jan 11 2017
R&G Renovation Experts, LLC Ray Kerarti, Rena Kerarti, Rena Ziani-Kerarti, R&G Renovation Unlicensed Contractor Posing as Licensed. Horrible Construction. Credit Card Fraud. Thief. Norcross Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Builders & Contractors: R&G Renovation Experts, LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Orhni from facebook Razia Saleem I paid 11400 pk rp to get my dress including the shipping..after one month she tell me to add more 70 euro for shipping because she changed shipping company. The deal was already done, she cannot change the price of the shipping when all payment has already been done. She said she cannot send the dress, i have to pay more. Its been 3months, she blocked me on facebook, she does not answer my watsapp, its a complete fraud company! They make promises that you will get ur dress original, lots of flattering, take the name of god etc, but completely liars and fraud..and she has the guts to tell me I AM a fraud because i dont want to send more mober for shipping.. Pakistan Internet
Author: Rose-Hill, Alabama Internet Fraud: Orhni from facebook Internet

Jan 10 2017
TrackR Track R Took order & money, never delivered, wont refund! Internet Author: Terreton, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: TrackR Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ageis Industries LLC Jason Carter will document take pictuers call the sheriff DFS to have our family broken up in order to break us down so will leave neighborhood. He doesn't want us here. Pacific, Missouri retraction /apology Aegis Industries LLC Author: Pacific, Missouri Business Consulting: Ageis Industries LLC Missouri

34, Report #1194477

Jan 10 2017
US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: US Business Funding clients feel secure when doing business with us because we are not focused a single transaction, but on their long term financial success. US Business Funding clients feel confident that they are being directed towards a beneficial product that will engineer their growth and improve their financial future. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: US Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Peter and US Business Funding has done the same thing to me too, taken over $3 grand Author: Roseburg, Oregon Loans: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. Santa Ana, California

Jan 10 2017
Meisner Law group Brian R. Harris 'BEWARE' KEATINGTON NEW TOWN ASSC./MEISNER/B.R.HARRIS Bingham Farms Michigan Author: Ogden, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Meisner Law group Bingham Farms, Michigan

Jan 10 2017
AppXone AppXone Training Centre Are Scammers Be Careful!!! Don't Hire Them. This company buys fake comments on freelancer.com to trick you into hiring them. I am warning you!!! Do not hire them. Also, ask them to go on a Skype call face to face they will tell you They stole money & wasted my time. Karachi pakistan Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: AppXone Karachi,

Jan 10 2017
Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet Service Dept. US 95 at Ann Road ,5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas NV.89130vegas nv. Had my Chev,Avalanche serviced, Oil change, tire rotated, took truck home left that night at 9pm the THE TPMS, light came on and would not go off, now took truck back home because dealer ship closed,N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: north las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet N. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 10 2017
Cash Advance pamels@smithloanassistance.com ATTN : Customer, The case will be downloaded on Wednesday (January 11th 2017) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back. If you want to resolve this case out of the court house you can E-mail us back Thank You. CASH ADVANCE USA. non Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance Internet

Jan 09 2017
Sinai Northshore Medical Associates dr bijan golyan, dr faraidoon daniel golyan, dr joseph golyan, kourosh david golyan, sinai northshore medical group, sinai northshore med assocs Dirty Doctors. Third world office. Suite 108 Great Neck New York
Author: East northport , New York Doctors: Sinai Northshore Medical Associates te 108 Great Neck , NY 11021 , New York

Jan 09 2017
ABILITY FUNDING GROUP This Company called us and told us they had a buyer for our Timeshare in Mexico, then scammed us out of money that was supposed to be needed to be able to close on it. It amounted to $12,000.00. Roswell Georgia Author: Farmington, Minnesota Title and Escrow Services: ABILITY FUNDING GROUP Roswell, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
Filter Queen Majestic Majestic vacuum, Air filter Majestic, Health-Mor Our family was Sucked in to a poor product when salesman manipulated us as health conscious customers. Strongsville Ohio Author: Idaho Appliances: Filter Queen Majestic Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Nourse Automall Chillicothe Nourse sold us a Lemon and refuses to fix it. Chillicothe Ohio Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nourse Automall Chillicothe Chillicothe, Ohio

Quincy Seymore DJ FACTZ SONY A&R Savannah GA
Author: Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Quincy Seymore Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Numale clinic I was told that the medicine I would be injecting would give me a erection for 30 minutes or longer . I was given a 2 minute consultation. On how to inject and then sent away. The dose didn't not work so I calle de and they increased the dose and still didn't not work I am yet to this day intimate without my partner and has created a situation where I i depressesd and have been diagnosed as depressesd I am 800 dollars out for medicine that did not work Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Clinics: Numale clinic Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jan 09 2017
NO ID EVENTS George Karavias Mario Costantini RIPPED US OFF and SCAMMED Us for money AND the product and sends emails laughing about it Brooklyn , New York New York
Author: west covina, California Internet Service Providers: NO ID EVENTS Internet

Jan 08 2017
Smart for Life Straight medical labs Sasson moulavi Thin adventure Tara beck Ken beck Us medical care Desperate broke Doctor Boca Raton Florida Author: Mobil , Alabama Doctors: Smart for Life Boca raton , Florida

Jan 08 2017
mygiftcardsite.com US Bank prepaid Mastercard Turned off my gift card with 1000 balance left wont allow me to access funds Internet Author: Layton, Utah Employees: mygiftcardsite.com Internet

Jan 08 2017
Drain Medic / RX Plumbing RX Plumbing Our HOA got this company to blame us for a water leak that I did not caused $8000 worth of damages below San Diego California Author: SAN DIEGO, California Consumer Services: Drain Medic / RX Plumbing San Diego, California

Jan 07 2017
Luxstyle internationalpostbok Sent me an eyelash regrothe liquid, I did not order this but it was sent to me anyway. I am getting letters demanding money including late payment of £10. Internet Author: Holsworthy , Adult Care Facilities: Luxstyle internationalpostbok Internet

Jan 07 2017
MTYC Investment SA MTYCinvestment.com, MTYCinvestment,ca MTYC Investment SA JOB RECRUITING SCAM CANADA AND US Internet Author: Ontario ORGANIZED CRIME: MTYC Investment SA Internet