Your Search | mags r us am press associates

Jun 28 2016
Summerstone nursery Did not send complete orders and what I did get was DEAD! I'm out $85 as they lied and said they would issue a refund over a month ago. They do not return email and their phone is always busy. I am disabled and on a fixed income...these people rip off handicap senior citizens. Morrison, Tennessee Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Landscaping: Summerstone nursery Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
EJ Sterling Verified REVIEW: EJ Sterling commitment to total customer satisfaction. E.J. Sterling's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality personalized portfolio consulting services to their clients.*UPDATE: E.J. Sterling Incorporated pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. EJ Sterling Incorporated recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe business service, if not, you call us!
EJ Sterling Inc. Author: NYC, New York Brokerage Companies: E.J. Sterling Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E.J. Sterling's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality personalized portfolio consulting services to their clients. E.J. Sterling 100% committed to customer satisfaction. manhattan, New York

Jun 28 2016
Beautiful Skin I am doing this for my grandmother. They keep charging her 189$ for 2 products that she didnt ecen order. She tried to stop this with her bank but it charged her bank. She doesnt want their stuff and will return it. She is on disability and she doesnt know what to do. Arizona Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Computer Fraud: Beautiful Skin Internet

Jun 27 2016
Garden Grove Police Department Corporal, the incompetent COP Han Cho, Robert Quite Possibly, the Most Corrupt Police Agency in the US Garden Grove California
This parasite even setup his own girlfriend, Vickie, or whatever her name was. Author: Yorba Linda, California Police: Garden Grove Police Department Garden Grove, California

Jun 27 2016
R&L carriers ripped me off for $60,000.00 Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trucking Companies: R&L carriers Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
David Nicodem Professional bullsh*r Took my $20,000 dollars and never delivered my 2007 Range Rover Royersford Pennsylvania
Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: David Nicodem Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
US Flyer Service US Flyer Service TOTALLY BOGUS - DO NOT USE everywhere ALL Author: El Cajon, California Multi-Level Marketing: US Flyer Service Internet

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

Jun 27 2016
Worldpay Excessive Fees!! Atlanta Georgia Worldpay US, Inc, Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Credit One Bank FRAUD!!! Las Vegas Nevada No, Here's YOUR Answer! Author: Channelview, Texas Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 26 2016
Herbies Auto Sales Sold us a truck that broke down and fell apart the day after we bought it Greeley Colorado Warranty? Author: Log Lane Village, Colorado Auto Dealers: Herbies Auto Sales Greeley Colorado, Colorado

Jun 26 2016
escortpolice.com I am a victim of this bait & switch scam.EscortPolice.com is a scam site used to advertise for memberships to the websites EasySex.com, AdultFriendfinder.com and TheEroticReview.com. They copy and paste numbers from backpage ads as well as pictures. Cleveland, Ohio Nationwide Author: Ohio, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: www.escortpolice.com Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
freshelectron HELP US TO GET OUR DOMAIN BACK chennai, india tamilnadu Author: chennai, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: freshelectron chennai,

Jun 25 2016
Conlan Press Connor Cochran Extra Deluxe Last Unicorn Book Scam 1/1/2009 Bellingham Washington Author: ARLINGTON, Washington On-Line Stores: Conlan Press Bellingham, Washington

40, Report #1312027

Jun 25 2016
Butler Rose Jameson associates received letter and document stating I won $3,900,000. Wanted $20 for processing Babylon New York An Obvious Scam Author: Archdale, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Butler Rose Jameson associates Babylon , New York

Jun 25 2016
Butler,Rose & Jameson Associates They wanted me to send them money in order to recive my award! Babylon New York Nationwide Author: Port Richey , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,Rose & Jameson Associates Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Coughlin automotive Tom coughlin and associates and employees Coughlin automotive traded me a car blew it up and gave it back to me 3 weeks later and the day before told me not to come get it because it was in detailing witch was not true because I have video just they next day of it being hauled on trailer from a town 40 miles away they took my car on trade blew it up and upon blowing it up called 3 weeks later to give it back they have done this to countless people and am sorry to see it keep happening somthing needs to be done or atleast shown to the public about this outrage coughlin keeps doing to hard working people please help London Ohio Author: London , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Coughlin automotive London, Ohio

Jun 23 2016
US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank Pay $250 to register with Federal Reserve Bank in New York to receive grant money from them New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank New York, New York

Jun 23 2016
citEcar Electric Vehicles Bintelli LLC sold us a car that burned up 2 motors in 2 months then denied responsibility and refused to take it back Charleston South Carolina Lies Lies Lies! Author: Spring, Texas Motor Vehicle: citEcar Electric Vehicles Charleston, South Carolina

Jun 23 2016
Ray Reynolds survived Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Ray Reynolds ensures clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients in every effective way.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Rey Reynolds survived pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Rey Reynolds survived recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ray Reynolds, corporate coach for thousands, from celebrities to entrepreneurs starting their own journey in the business world. The industry has recognized Ray Reynolds, as The Godfather or The Guru of the Corporate world, as well as the corporate and personal credit. Ray Reynolds, corporate strategies made Ray Reynolds a well-known phenomenon in the business world. Ray Reynolds and Associates made a serious commitment to a 100% customer huntinton Beach, California

Jun 23 2016
WALMART, INC I am manic because they have taken the money out of my account. What am I to do? Bentonville Arkansas Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Customer: WALMART, INC Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 23 2016
DRUMCREW MASONRY Chris Mccluskey owner Home owners BEWARE Chris is an awful worker he takes your deposit only shows up when he feels like it and won't answer phone calls or texts. He started my front steps 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for him to finish. He will lie to you and give you the run around. His business needs to be shut down. I am not the first to complain. Somerville Massachusetts Drumcrew Masonry Author: Medford, Massachusetts Landscaping: DRUMCREW MASONRY Somerville, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
US Coachways Not mechanically sound, urine order, misleading website, dirty, uncomfortable, no amenities that was requested Staten Island New York Author: Hamden, Connecticut Travel Companies: US Coachways nationwide

Jun 22 2016
SCBN I am a 60 year old woman with Osteo Arthritis. I have had both knees, both hips and soon both shoulders will be replaced. I am in chronic pain and I have type II diabetes, high blood pressure, Graves disease and heart problems.  Austin Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Medical Personnel: SCBN Texas