Your Search | mags r us am press associates

Dec 02 2016
Wakefield & Associates Collections Aurora Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: Wakefield & Associates Aurora, Colorado

Dec 02 2016
Lianyine Skirtlove Lianyine Shoes They sold us uggs, shoes that they claimed were real but was fake and poor quality China or germany don't know Internet Author: Laholm, Wyoming Clothing Stores: Lianyine Skirtlove Internet

Dec 01 2016
US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY This company acts like a government agency. Wilmington, Delaware 19801 Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: US IMMIGRATION TECHNOLOGY Internet

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
M&R Productions DJ Marcus DJ Marcus Utah Scam, Dangerous Person, Unprofessional, Harrassing, Menacing, Alter Ego, Emotional Problems Utah Internet This report is BIG TIME FALSE! Author: Salt Lake City, Utah DJ Services: M&R Productions Internet

Dec 01 2016
ADP Payroll Service Lilo Sison Customer Call Center Rep ADP Payroll charged us for a state tax fee that we hadn't expected. When the wire was returned, they cancelled our account. We tried to repay, but received no help from Liilo Sison, who was a very rude customer service rep. Does Not Appear Nationwide Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ADP Payroll Service Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Strano Rental & Realty Strano, Strano & Associates DON'T RENT or ALLOW TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTY Belleville Illinois Author: O'Fallon, Illinois Property Management: Strano Rental & Realty IL

Dec 01 2016
ZANU ANTI-AGING SKIN C. Rejuvenem RTK*ZANUEYESERUM Warning: DO NOT ORDER THEIR FREE TRIAL Florida, US Internet Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Supplemental Health Programs: ZANU ANTI-AGING SKIN C. Internet

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 30 2016
VetPathDx, LLC ASH MISRA VetPathDX Ash Misra bullied our employees & raised prices sky high, we quit, now he is suing us for balance of contract Bensenville Illinois Author: NW SUBURBS, Illinois Animal Services: VetPathDx, LLC Bensenville, Illinois

Nov 30 2016
usa benefits advantage I don't know how i got them, i was just trying to call my medical insurance that the pharmacy says i am not covered, so i called the number behind the insurance card and that's how i got them.Virginia Beach Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits advantage Virginia Beach , Virginia

Nov 29 2016
Avangatee Services LLC I have read all the scams about this company and I am wondering do I pay for their work or report them. They told me to write a check for 499.00 San Leandro California Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Consumer Services: Avangatee Services LLC San Leandro, California

Nov 29 2016
DermaNuCream Am unable to cancel automatic delivery of product. Have called 3 times and on hold for 52, 51 and 50 minutes before they hang up on me. Unable to reach anyone and unable to reach on internet or e-mail. Santa Ana California Author: Wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNuCream Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
Park View Legal REVIEW: Park View Legal’s mission to help customers achieve strong financial future. Park View Legal helps thousands of customers improve credit scores. Park View Legal's customers feel safe knowing disputes are handled by FICO certified analysts with years of experience.*UPDATE: Park View Legal pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Park View Legal recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ParkView Author: Peru, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Park View Legal TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Park View Legal, professional advocacy firm assists consumers fix credit history. Park View Legal hands on approach to wellbeing of clients, going extra mile providing best possible results. Park View Legal's customer support team reviews cases with consumers every month, ensuring consumers on track to achieving goals. San Diego , California

Nov 29 2016
Eric Noveshen/Envision Capital Bridgewater Capital; Bridgewater Associates; HR Ventures Envision Capital/Bridgewater Capital/Eric Noveshen Financial Advisor Fort Lauderdale Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Notice of Subpoena Issued Author: Henderson, Nevada Financial Services: Eric Noveshen/Envision Capital Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Delta Airlines Delta's Horrible Customer Service - Changed Flight Time - Failed to Notify - Refused Seats to us Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Air Travel: Delta Airlines Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
SarahJenks.com Sarah Jenks Sarah Jenks claimed that if her followers would purchase her on line program she would donate 0 of the proceeds to a charity that she had not yet chosen. She claimed to have collected $17,000 but has neither named an orgnaization to donate or has she donated the proceeeds . I am worried that she scammed us and has taken teh money for herself . San Francisco Internet Author: Missoula , Montana Attorneys General: SarahJenks.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
Skinenergize Eyetherapy They were selling eye cream on Facebook. It was a free trial to only pay s/h. I was supposed to cancel within 14 days, which I swear I did. I always put on calendar. They charged me and said I didn't cancel on time. I am very organized with these things and always cancel on time. There's no way I cancelled a month too late like they said. South Dakota Author: Rochester, New York Beauty Salons: Skinenergize South Dakota

Nov 27 2016
Elegant teacup yorkies Aka Morrison Felton City/state 688 concerto Ln silver spring MD 20901 Zip code 20901 amount 550 via western union Teacup dogs and a fake us airlines a two part scam for over 1k Internet
Author: Jblm, Washington Animal Shelters: Elegant teacup yorkies Internet

Nov 27 2016
Kerns and Associates Jeannie Wont refund my money she did not do a CPN as she stated she would Internet Author: Pembroke, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Kerns and Associates Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing a Real Estate company Julia Gross Karen Miller Complete Scam! Email said they wanted to hire me on Wednesday at 10 am but only if I filled out an I-9 report to get clearence Internet Author: San Diego, California Realtors: BHG Housing a Real Estate company Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Swe homes We were under the conclusion thst the rent was 890.00 a month, but didn't tell us it went up 100.00, after the first year Houston Texas Author: Fairburn , Georgia Attorney Generals: Swe homes Houston , Texas