Your Search | mags r us am press associates

Feb 01 2016
Dr. Joel Leib Waterford Medical Associates Very dishonest and unethical Dr's office Waterford Michigan Author: rochester hills , Michigan Doctors: Dr. Joel Leib Waterford,

Feb 01 2016
Financial West Group US Vertical Recovery Fund---Looks like a Possible Madoff Scenario and Broker Did Not Do His Job Tarana California Author: Porter Ranch, California Investment Brokers: Financial West Group Tarana, California

Feb 01 2016
Waurika Public Schools Waurika Elementary Waurika High School The teachers and principal have pressured us to take my son to a psychiatrist because they THINK he has ADHD! Waurika Oklahoma Author: Waurika, Oklahoma Public Schools: Waurika Public Schools Waurika, Oklahoma

Feb 01 2016
campaigner.com VLAD They charged us for their services, said we didnt meet the requirement then refused to refund Internet Author: sacramento, California Advertising / Deceptive: campaigner.com Internet

Feb 01 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. JHP is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success *UPDATE SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Media Outlets: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Feb 01 2016
Yurz.com I am paying for a website and resource tool to edit & add listings, website down and I can't edit Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Work at Home: Yurz.com Internet

Jan 31 2016
Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office DentsRUs, Dents Are Us, Dents-R-Us He told us he would make our car look like new. He took our money and never finished the job! Won't answer calls or return texts. Completely ignoring us!! Los Angeles, Orange County, San Gabriel California Author: Orange County, California Auto Repair Service: Dents R Us Mobile Body Work Done Right At Your Home or Office Los Angeles, California

Jan 31 2016
Worldpay Continued to deduct from our account for more than a year after we closed our business, even though we had none of their terminals. Somw monthly fees more than $300 per month/ Customer servoce provides no assistance and apparenltly does't pass the complaint on to business services. No followup from customer services Atlanta Nationwide Worldpay US, Inc, Author: West Hills, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
h&r block emerald card my account was hacked and money was stolen illinois illinois Author: galesburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: h&r;

Jan 30 2016
T&R RENT TO OWN FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD $45.50 WITH OUT MY AUTORIZATION . Internet Author: SanFrancisco, California Credit Card Fraud: T&R RENT TO OWN Internet

Jan 30 2016
All pink 4 U Shades r us FRAUD; SCAM; NON-DELIVERY OF PURCHASED ITEM Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: All pink 4 U Internet

Jan 30 2016
Rich mod clothing I order from this company September 2015 and I have yet to receive my product that I order from this company I am highly disappointed they never sent me my product I order for which mob closing in September it's now January 30th los angeles, ca Nationwide Author: California, California Computer Mail Order: Rich mod clothing Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Us Express Chattanooga Will Take Your Money And Leave You Stranded Tunnel Hill Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Trucking Companies: Us Express Chattanooga Tunnel Hill , Georgia

Jan 29 2016
Better living Better living ( Joe ) owner Left us in a unsafe situation . Took our pic railings and post . And says its about finance issues we paid 20,500 and only had our railing down and taken away without our approval and ply wood floor and track hasn't been back to work after cashing out checks Conshohoncken pa
Author: Wrightstown, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Better living

Jan 29 2016
premier promotion group Received letter that I am eligible to receive $2,133,275.00 All I have to do is send in Certificate of Certification and enclose $20 for dossier release. The name of the signature of authorization is Carroll Shelby, Corporate Bursar, PPG These letters are coming daily. It seems these guys are breading in the summer and they are looking for easy pickimgs around the first of the year. This is but one of numerous letters of the same type from different groups. All are scams Fresh meadows New York Author: San Jose, California WANTED REWARD $$$: premier promotion group Fresh meadows, New York

Jan 29 2016
Impact Knowledge Institute Impact KI Bait and Switch is the best way to describe their approach, then I lost my hard drive... St. George, Utah I am an old lady that was taken advantage of. Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jan 29 2016
Innovative Energy Solutions Rylee Meek, Rylee Meek and his Innovative Energy Solutions from Edina, MN are selling fraudulent whole home energy solution products Edina, Minnesota Where are your facts? Author: , Wisconsin Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Innovative Energy Solutions Edina, Minnesota

Jan 29 2016
ANAM CYCLES INC BROUGHT A HIGH BIRD QUARD IT WAS SUPPOSTO BE PUT TO GETHER AND IT WASNT WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY THEY SAID TO PAY SOME ONE TO PUT IT TOGETHER THAAN WHEN I CALL THEM THEY WAS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO I ALSO PAYED THE EXTRTHE MOTOR WAS N GOOD WAITED ALOT OF MONEY THAT COULDNT EVEN GET THE PARTSA MONEY TO HAVE IT SHIPED OKLAHOMA CITY Oklahoma
Author: so ozone park, New York Motorcycles: ANAM CYCLES INC OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet owner Schereville Indiana I agree with you and please do that, a one on one conversation and reorganizing will be good. I am looking forward to this and thanks.. Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Internet Services: Doppler Internet Schereville, Indiana

Jan 29 2016
AWAI I am inquiring whether there are any current updated reports since 2013. Delray, FL Internet Author: Zanesville, Ohio Advertising Agencies: AWAI Internet

Jan 28 2016
ARTNET/LISALAVENDER/MICHAEL LISI FORGERIES.  FORGERIES SOLD ON ARTNET MICHAEL LISI, LISA LAVENDER. NEW YORK Internet
Bert Stern is missed by us terribly everyday! Author: boggstown, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: ARTNET/LISALAVENDER/MICHAEL LISI FORGERIES. Internet

Jan 27 2016
Full House Movers Heidi Broken, Up Charged without Negotiation, Left us high and dry Sacramento California Author: Bend, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Full House Movers Sacramento, California

Jan 27 2016
Ray Roofing & Painting This is a fake business, who promised us no more leaks, which was a lie, he ignores my calls to come out and fix roof. Waste of my money and time El Centro, California Author: coachella, California Roofing Companies: Ray Roofing & Painting El Centro, California

Jan 27 2016
Nett Solutions REVIEW: Nett Solutions 100% customer satisfaction, Google Adwords Certified Partner focusing on providing effective, customized, budget friendly SEM campaigns for small to medium sized businesses. Nett Solutions operates with a customer centric approach and strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Nett Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Nett Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Carl Hagmier is a convicted felon Author: east orange, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: NETT SOLUTIONS, CARL HAGMIER Aliso Viejo,, California

Jan 26 2016
Ace Cycle N Las Vegas Ace Cycle,Dan R. Smith, Kathy Bise Motorcycle Repair N Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Motorcycles: Ace Cycle N Las Vegas N Las Vegas,