Your Search | mags r us am press associates

Jul 22 2016
Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell Robert Alton Russell Rob Russell Hired us to remove siding, install new siding, caulk and paint. He got paid by the owners and did not pay us. He owes us $5000. Dallas Author: farmers branch, Texas Builders & Contractors: Texas Pride Exteriors - Rob Russell TX

Jul 22 2016
Oodle.com Defamation of character,, slandering me online, by quoting that I am a scammer, and fraudulent Internet, nationwide Author: Wellston, Oklahoma Dog Breeders: Oodle.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
SPUNKY'S GLASS PIPES Mix-up order , No response from contact us or email ! Edmonds Washington Author: Lakeland, Florida Bait-and-Switch: SPUNKY'S GLASS PIPES Edmonds, Washington

Jul 22 2016
Premier Event Services Steven Thomas - events@premiercompanies.orgDavid R. - talentacquisition2005@gmail.com Bounced Check, No Payment Boulder Colorado Author: CONCORD, California DJ Services: Premier Event Services Boulder, Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Re Investor's Fund LLC Looney Housings scammed us for $1250, then wanted $1750 more for $20,000 small business loan. DO NOT GET INVOLVED! Coeur D Alene Idaho Author: Bedford, Indiana Brokerage Companies: Re Investor's Fund LLC Coeur D Alene, Idaho

Jul 22 2016
Collage assist Corporation Performant Recovery, Inc, Business Communication Training Institution ,  I am still being hounded for Education bill from a company sued and found guilty of fraudulent loans California. , performant Financial, Nationwide Author: Dallas, Oregon Computer Classes: Collage assist Corporation Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Club Wyndham Vacation Resorts My name is Marvis C Norfleet I am age 68 widower and on a fixed income I live in Alabama National Harbor, Oxon Maryland Maryland Author: Bessemer, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Club Wyndham National Harbor , Maryland

Jul 21 2016
Callister & Associates Al Devault Pamela Saleres P.S. M&A LLC Matthew Q Callister Investment Fraud, Lending Fraud, Failure to Provide Services, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Montgomery, Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: Callister & Associates Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Motors David Upon arrival, no one greeted us properly and no one was smiling. The vibe was wierd and uncomfortable soon as you walk in. Arlington Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Legacy Motors Arlington, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Cash Net US Group Bureau of Defaulters sent a collection letter threatening to tell my employer I was guilty of Fraud Internet Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Collection Agencies: Cash Net US Group Internet

36, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
US Search Waste of Money Nationwide Author: Largo, Florida On-Line Business: US Search Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
transamtruck I am suppose to get a six month bouns, and I don't think they will give it too me.. Olathe Kansas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Federal Government: transamtruck Olathe KS.,

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
U Star loan cash company Eric Smith Company telepjoned me to tell me how lucky I am to be granted a loan with reasonal payments and no hidden fees. And then they told me to protect myself I needed insurance which they would provide to cover unforseen hardships. San Francisco California Author: Inglewood, California Cash Services: U Star loan company San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2016
world hyundia matteson Not giving us a refund from a car we paid off matteson Illinois You Would Do Well.... Author: lake station, Indiana Auto Dealers: world hyundia matteson matteson, Illinois

Jul 21 2016
Nittany Eye Associates Over Charged me the made excuses when challenged. Incomplete Eye Exam, No Written Prescription State College Pennsylvania Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Opticians: Nittany Eye Associates State College, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2016
Fairbanks, Goldstein, & Rodriguez LLC FG&R, FGR Firm, Fairbanks Goldstein & Rodriguez Collections Agency, Marc Goldstein, Patrick Fairbanks Fairbainks, Goldstein & Rodriguez LLC will collect your debt BUT will KEEP YOUR MONEY! DO NOT do business with this Company! Houston Texas Author: COLUMBIA, Maryland Collection Agencies: Fairbanks, Goldstein, & Rodriguez LLC Houston, Texas

Jul 20 2016
CRST and Pam Transportation Two companies that discriminate against individuals who have felony in background over 20 years old Des Moines, Iowa and Tontitown, Arkansas Nationwide Wrong Author: St Petersburg, Florida US Congress: crst and pam transpotation Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula pods I had bought $45.00 worth of pods for a wedding I was hosting. The money came out instantly and not one email back nothing. I asked for a refund and nothing and it's been 3 month's. I am livid California Internet Author: spokane, Washington Abusive Children: Sweet Paula pods Internet

Jul 20 2016
Butlet, Rose & Jameson associates I received a letter with an authentic certificate of winning 3.9 million dollars. All I had to do was return the page with my information and $20. Looked very legitimate so i researched the company and noticed it was reported multiple times as a scam. Babylon New York Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Butlet, Rose & Jameson associates Babylon, New York

Jul 20 2016
United Airlines (UA) united.com United Airlines is CHARGING US Customers A LOT MORE than International Customers Nationwide
Author: Alabama Airlines: United Airlines (UA) Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Rentmaster in Idaho Falls. Idaho It was NOT SANDY it was SHELLY OR SHERRI SHE Was an older skinny woman She never turned in the paper work like she said she would and rented it to someone else so I went some where else to rent and believe you me I am going to let everyone know what a horrible place that is to rent from especially if you go through the older rude woman. Idaho falls Idaho Author: Rigby, Idaho Property Management: Rentmaster in Idaho Falls. Idaho Idaho falls, Idaho

Jul 20 2016
Cincinnati reimbursement council Empty threats. They want money or my ssn will be placed on hold by us the federal government. Internet Author: Virginia Federal Government: Cincinnati reimbursement council Internet