Your Search | mags r us am press associates

Oct 17 2016
Violet's Mini Pigs Jenna Sieg Money hungry pig breeder Corydon Indiana
Homework Author: Milltown, Indiana Animal Services: Violet's Mini Pigs Corydon, Indiana

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 15 2016
 Revitalize sent me a sample of their serum and I have been trying to order it but cannot find any numbers to do so. Also, I read about the scam they are performing and want to make sure that they do not bill me anything as one woman said she was charged $187 on a monthly basis. I am 75 years old and cannot afford this charge. Please let me know what to do. Thank you. Santa Ana California Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Beauty Salons: Revitalize Internet

Oct 15 2016
Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group I am a realtor that was solicited for advertising space in their magazine. Boca Raton Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 14 2016
WorldPay Scammy, money-grabbing company - Do not do business wth tem! Based in the UK but do business in USA Internet Worldpay US, Inc. Author: Haymarket, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: WorldPay Internet

Oct 14 2016
Business Computer Training Institute , BCTI,  Mohela US Department of Education, Direct Loans. I was young and Nieve when I was financially raped by BCTI. All programs were out dated and I didn't learn anything. Fife Washington Author: Cle-Elum, Washington Federal Government: Business Computer Training Institute (BCTI)

Oct 13 2016
Fathom Events with AMC Theaters and Open Road Films I Paid Fathom Events to see an interview with film maker Olive Stone and Edward Snowden. AMC theater staff said they didn't know how to get it going. So the interview did not happen. I emailed Fathom Events and they said they were working the problem, in conjunction with Open Road Films. I waited 10 days and never received a reply from Fathom Events. I emailed them again, I waited several day and now here I am. greenwood village Colorado Author: phoenix, Arizona Theaters: Fathom Events greenwood village, Colorado

Oct 13 2016
03:48 PM I have had it with these guys, i hosted my website for years with them and they act like kids. They have bad servers and no support, i even paid for support upgrade and they dont return emails. I tried to call there numbers listed but n help. I am upset california Internet
Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet

Oct 13 2016
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services MISSING PERSON NATISHA V LAX BUT DUE TO HIPPA I CAN'T BE TOLD IF SHE'S IN MENTAL HEALTH CARE los angeles Nationwide
How in the world do you know so much??? Author: Mesa, Arizona Mental Health: U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
C R DIGITAL CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED I They promised to do SEO and IT tasks for my website ,850 USD,  they did not have the knowledge and did not deliver anything and kept my money saying they paid their people Flat-14, B Block, 1st- Floor, BMC Bhawani Mall, Sa Bhubaneswar Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: C R DIGITAL CONSULTING PRIVATE LIMITED I Internet

Oct 12 2016
US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Lack of RESOLUTION. Over 7 months time they've done NOTHING. Receiving FINAL NOTICE reports when I've been trying to get them to add my insurance information to my Account. DALLAS Nationwide TX
Author: Allen, Texas Accounting: US ANESTHESIA PARTNERS OF DALLAS Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Allen SHAY; Julie, Tim Klein Took advantage of me and my disabled mother at one of the lowest points in our lives, with the promise of helping us! We took him at his word when he assured us ALL the necessary paperwork was filed by him and that we would be safe for at least 8 weeks when we would then be able to go to court and explain our position to the court. We are in deep, deep trouble! We don't know California Author: Spring Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: John Ferraro Internet

Oct 12 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 12 2016
Validity Research Arrow Professional Services Winning Research Group ALL WORK, NO PAY! Company not paying US remote workers. Toronto Ontario Author: Remote, Work at Home: Validity Research Toronto, Ontario

Oct 12 2016
Michael Johnson US Legal Services US Legal Services Michael Johnson- 2 Email Attachments Stating he was issuing a Warrant for my Arrest for Collateral Check Fraud, Theft by Deception, & Violation of Federal Banking Regulation Act of 1983 (c) unless I paid full debt in 24-48 hours On-line Internet/Nation Author: Cadott , Wisconsin Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Johnson US Legal Services Internet

Oct 12 2016
US Realty Records If you order a .95 cent report, you will get charged an additional $29.95...EVERY month!!!! Internet Author: Carmel Valley, California On-Line Business: US Realty Records Internet

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 12 2016
T & R South Sanitation Wost company ive ever delt with in my life, from jump 2 weeks go by no pick up we call and was told they signed off as if they picked it up.. I paid 3 months in advance and they picked up the trash as they wanted.. i paid for a service and i cant get it unless i give more money... nawww buddy hell nawwww ,,, if i could id give no stars or negative Jonesboro Georgia Author: Jonesboro, Georgia Consumer Services: T & R South Sanitation Jonesboro, Georgia

Oct 11 2016
Kevin williams Criminal Justice Legal Law Service  Tried to tell us there were warrants our for our arrest New York New York Author: Magalia, California Financial Services: Kevin Williams Criminal Justice Legal Law Service New York, New York

Oct 11 2016
BBVA Compass Bank, Murphy TX Horrible customer service. Bad experience with management at this location. They ripped us on interest on MMA and CD murphy Texas Author: Allen, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank murphy, Texas

Oct 10 2016
Quantum Media Team Dream Innovations myself and over 100 other employees worked for months on end bringing in referrals to place company ads. when it came time for us to get we were given every excuse under the sun about the bank having the check on hold. To this day we still have not been been paid. Internet Author: East Chicago, Indiana Internet Fraud: Quantum Media Internet

Oct 10 2016
Premiera Anti Aging i did not order this product. i probably looked at it on the internet. now,,,my checking account has been charged for 89.97. i am having trouble even finding a phone number for them. i have someone on phone with accent, of course. i have hearing disability so accents are very hard for me. some from China, i think. i can't understand her. I think she said my account would be credit in 3-5 days. She hung up on me. who knows? Internet Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Salons: Premiera Anti Aging Internet

Oct 10 2016
invest-in-thailand I am a web designer based in INDIA and here is the link of my profile where i worked one of the person from IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia hire me for make changes in website , and said that he will pay me $100 for the work and i resolved many issues in 2 days like , MOBILE ISSUE, Layout Issue and so on.... but after 2 days of my work he disappear and never come to skype and also never paid for my 2 days work in which i resolved all his website issues.  So BE AWARE FROM IVEST IN THAILAND.ASia Bangkok Thailand
Fake excuse to save reputation Author: Chandigarh, Other Websites: invest-in-thailand Internet

Oct 09 2016
Mortgage Capital Associates Gene W Chow; aka Choice Law Group Los Angeles & San Jose; Mortgage Brokers; GWC Group PC; GWC Law MORAL TURPITUDE Los Angeles California Author: Canyon Country, California Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Mortgage Capital Associates Los Angeles, California