Your Search | mags r us am press associates

Jul 30 2014
Derma juvenate I applied for a trial of their product and now am sent a monthly supply at 100$ per month. Ther is no way to contact them to cancel this order that was not at all as it was represented. There is no contact information for them anywhere. Can anyone help me g in touch with this company so I can cancel this undirected ripoff order? Ontario, I think for the shipping order. Internet Author: Williams lake , British Columbia Beauty Salons: Derma juvenate Internet

Jul 30 2014
Western Investigations - Patrick R. Schneemann RIPOFF!! BE AWARE AND DO NOT LET PATRICK SCHNEEMANN TAKE YOUR MONEY! San Diego, California Nationwide Author: campbell, California Private Investigators: Western Investigations Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
1 Eleven Management Group O.G. and Associates OVER WORKED UNDER PAYED Rocky Hill Connecticut Author: South Glastonbury, Connecticut Work Place Bullies: 1 Eleven Management Group Rocky Hill, Connecticut

Jul 30 2014
NETSPEND IS PUT MY ACCT ON HOLD AND WILL NOT RELEASE MY FUNDS TO ME BECAUSE I LOST MY CARD THEY TOLD ME I COULD BUY A TEMP CARD WHEN I DIDI THAT TEHY CHANGED MIND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TEN BUISINESS DAYS TO GET IT AND MY BILLS R DO CHECKS R GOING TO START CO beware austin texas Author: covington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NETSPEND Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
media opportunities direct, inc basiclly the first time they sent this letter to me they said that i had won 1,677,519.oo and they were waiting for response of my entery by a specific date never recieved the money sent the 26.00 dollars they were asking for in and on july 26 i recieved another letter stating the same thing i usually throw them away but i am tired of these scammers harrasing me. want something done about this ae geleen geleen Author: michigan city, Indiana Cash Services: media opportunities direct, inc ae geleen, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Kirkland & Associates Fake Law Firm Hollywood Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: Kirkland & Associates Hollywood, Florida

Jul 29 2014
lpadvocates Betty I am from Columbus, ohio and these ppl did the same thing to me. Accept the names was Issac Vargas, Dina and Nick. Now all the numbers are changed and I have heard NOTHING from any of them. They took $2100 from me that I didn't have. Told me I was going to get my house back. These ppl are f@#king rip offs! I want my money back or my damn house but, what I really want is Justice for these scam artists. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Betty Internet

Jul 29 2014
Northstar Preservation JARROD BUCK (OWNER) Paul Tice Did not pay us for the job we did. Gave us a story about rehab and again promised pay that never came. perfect communication was kept between us intil the day of completion on the job.  LA Habra California Author: sanger, Texas Cleaning Services: Northstar Preservation LA Habra, California

Jul 29 2014
Power Traders Press PUMP and DUMP, Scammers Melville Internet Author: Brokenarrow , Oklahoma Financial Services: Power Traders Press Internet

Jul 29 2014
OSHUGBHO OSHUGBHO MWWW.OSHUGBHO.COM oshugbho@yahoo.com he scammed me 960 bucks for a grow taller spell since December that he has yet to do I am convinced he is a liar and a thief~! he even has a website oshugbho.com Atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Psychic: OSHUGBHO atlanta, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
dr. Robert downey He gave us an invalid credit card number for services rendered and hasn't returned calls Hawaii Author: Kailua, Hawaii Boat Brokers: dr. Robert downey Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
lobel financial charged my wife and I 3773.18 to finance us and we was financed for 9299.50 on a 12, 361 with a 3k down .went to another dealership and they said that's no way we should have gotten charged that much and they only reported that we payed Anaheim California Author: Palmdale, California Car Financing: lobel financial Anaheim, California

Jul 29 2014
US Bank National Association I purchased a $25 Mastercard Gift Card. When tried to use it for the first time it came up as CARD NOT ACTIVATED.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank National Association Internet

Jul 29 2014
Newport Marketing Tried to threaten me to pay them $498 during the call or else they were to take action against us. Sunny Isles Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Travel Services: Newport Marketing Sunny Isles, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Kirkland & Associates Gordon Downey / Phillip Kirkland Investment Scam: Fraudulent Law Firm NOT a member of Florida Bar Hollywood Florida Author: zionsville, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Kirkland & Associates Hollywood, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no: 4100 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Cash Services: Joseph Foster, Eric Thompson Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates Michael Hawkins I was contacted about a law suit filed against me and my wife $11,958.00 jacksonville  Florida Author: Cove City, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Hawkins Dorsey Law Associates jacksonville FLA, Florida

Jul 29 2014
International Recovery Associates, Inc. UNPROFESSIONAL, UNETHICAL, RUDE, Nesconset , NY 11767 Author: Matamoras, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: International Recovery Associates, Inc. Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
BGM & Associates (dba Edward Weber, Edward T Weber, BG&M Associates, BG&M Funding, Edward T. Weber Attorney at Law, Edward Weber Threatening voicemails to serve papers at work and home; SCAM Collections, Illegal and Fraudulent Company *REPORT TO FTC and Local Authorities* Riverside, California (Harasses Nationally) California Author: Texas Collection Agencies: BGM & Associates (dba Edward Weber, Edward T Weber, Riverside, Texas

Jul 28 2014
northern leasing/ future technologies I am currently being harassed by northern leasing. allentown new jersey Author: allentown, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: northern leasing Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. I too am A vicitim of this company. After paying all the necessary fees to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy, I find out the company has went out of business. Long Beach California Author: Compton, California Credit & Debt Services: Macey & Aleman/ Legal Helpers Long Beach Ca. Long Beach, California

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
special security force scam, rip off, beware, farce, glendale, Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: special security force glendale, Arizona

Jul 28 2014
Special Security Force Do not work for this company or hire them!!! Phoenix, Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Questionable Activities: Special Security Force Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 28 2014
special security force special security force phoenix az special security force bad service, unprofessional people, false promises and statements... phoenix, Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Security Services: special security force phoenix, Arizona