Your Search | main street estate sales

Feb 06 2016
Ryan's Rides Hennessey's Auto Sales Beware if you buy a car from these people! Nampa Idaho Author: Sand Hollow, Idaho Auto Dealers: Ryan's Rides Nampa, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
Lazy Days High pressure sales, poor quality and broken promises SEFFNER Florida Author: Powhatan, Virginia RV Dealers: Lazy Days SEFFNER, Florida

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Paul Bush Real estate investor scam charlottesville va
Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Liars: Paul Bush Internet

Feb 05 2016
Ritello Scott Ramos- Sales rep2701 Hickory Bend DrGarland, Texas 75044214-872-0441 Money not refunded after cancellation within time frame Lakeland Florida Author: Mesquite, Texas Appliances: Ritello Lakeland, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Sam Winter & Company Real Estate Hartley Griffith Winter Nagging Gnawing Complaining Sniveling Mobile Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Real Estate Services: Sam Winter & Company Real Estate Mobile, Alabama

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 05 2016
DRIVETIME CAR SALEs RIPP OFF, MONEY GRUBBING, CRAPY Everything you want to avoid morrow, Georgia
Everyone has? Author: JONESBORO, Georgia Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME CAR SALEs morrow, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
TLSigningservice Tiffany Lane (Karris) TLSIGNING SERVICE DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY SHE WILL NOT PAY YOU Walnut Creek CA California Author: California Real Estate Investing: TLSigningservice Walnut Creek CA, California

Feb 04 2016
the real estate education group reeg, PMI Didn't refund the money per written Money warranty agreement Lehi Utah Author: Northridge, California Seminar Programs: the real estate education group Lehi, Utah

Feb 04 2016
Passanante's Home Food Services Took advantage of a military family: outrageous markups and aggressive sales tactics Bristol Nationwide
Funny Author: Denver, Colorado Restaurant Delivery Services: Passanante's Home Food Services Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Wyndham resorts Sales scam, deceptive sales practice Nationwide Author: Pleasant Hill, California Timeshare Rentals: Wyndham resorts Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
mnl truck sales gulf port Mississippi Author: mountain view, Arkansas Truck Dealers: mnl truck sales gulf port, Mississippi

Feb 03 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Lan Thi Hoang Victory King 1 Lan Thi Hoang, Vexatious Litigant, does not own real estate that she claims she does - BE CAREFUL san pedro California Author: los angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lan Thi Hoang san pedro, California

Feb 03 2016
E - Z Way Auto Sales Lenoir NC told me several times in 3 weeks i was guarnteed approved lenoir nc Author: elkin , North Carolina Auto Dealers: E - Z Way Auto Sales Lenoir NC

Feb 03 2016
encante volite, bimtieye cream supported by dr oz jenniffer aniton Internet Author: NY, New York Sales People: encante Internet

Feb 03 2016
Troy Davis Truck Sales Buyer Beware!! Eastland Texas Author: Other Truck Dealers: Troy Davis Truck Sales Eastland, Texas

Feb 02 2016
John Stiles Ticket Sales Scam Chicago Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Ticket Sales: John Stiles Internet

Feb 01 2016
Mobile Tout Terrain MTT or M.T.T. Poor product and pathetic After-Sales Service Toulouse, France Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Tout Terrain Internet

Feb 01 2016
Anchor House Financial A complete SCAM! 5662 Calle Real Suite #207 Goleta, CA 93117 Nationwide Author: Simsbury , Connecticut Real Estate Investing: Anchor House Financial Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
realestateauctions.com promotes training to auction real estate but charges for a company overview and their goals. Wants additional money to provide actual training. They are all about getting others to sign up for traing and split the cost with you. A true MLM company. Palo Alto Internet Author: Arroyo Grande, California Auctions: realestateauctions.com Internet