MAJESTIC COLLECTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: majestic collection
There may be more specific results for "majestic collection"
For more specific results for "majestic collection"
Showing 1-25 of 18,608 Found Reports For more specific results for "majestic collection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1382045

Jun 29 2017
Ace cash services Stating I owe money threatening to take me to court and being upon charges of theft and fraud Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Collection Agency's: Ace cash services Internet

2, Report #1381922

Jun 28 2017
Belle Epoque This company sent me to collections with the collection co name of Dar waterfront &a associates. I never did any business with this company and now I am in collection for $99.01 Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Belle Epoque Internet

3, Report #1381933

Jun 28 2017
Ace Legals acelegals.com Scam Tried to Threaten me to Depatment of Justice and issue a warrant Internet Author: Temecula, California Collection Agency's: Ace Legals Internet

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey score cure Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
bradley powers and associates Eli Robinson / Danielle Bradley / karthrin carnes Nationwide Author: chicago, Illinois Collection Agency's: bradley powers and associates Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Fraudulent collection claims. Sample purchase now trying to scam me for $197.72. Account was cancelled. No other orders Sherman oaks California Author: Uniondale, New York Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Jun 27 2017
DAR Waterfront&Associates Sent me a bogus collection notice stating I owe $203.62 on products I didn't receive nor ordered. Sherman Oaks California Author: The Villages, Florida Telemarketers: DAR Waterfront&Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 27 2017
Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Collection action Nor wood Ma. Nationwide Author: Clear lake Oaks, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
US Career Institute USCB Corporation (Debt Collection) Fake School, Messed up My Credit, Rude Jerks, Will NOT get a Job Internet Author: Trenton, Tennessee Con Artists: US Career Institute Internet

Jun 27 2017
Penn Credit Corporation I just recently had my phone turned on. Out of the blue I started getting a call from penn credit. Telling me they are a collection agency. However I have no idea why they would be calling. They keep telling me I need to give them my address for them to Defraud company Nationwide Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Abusive Parents: Penn Credit Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
FIRST US CAPITAL US CAPITAL NIAGARA FALLS NYUS CAPITAL THEY HAVE THREATENED ME WITH JAIL OVER A CREDIT CARD I NEVER HAD, THREATENED FAMILY MEMBERS, HARASSED MY JOB NIAGARA New York Author: WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia Collection Agencies: FIRST US CAPITAL NIAGARA, New York

Jun 25 2017
Gamache and Myers RIPOFF ARTISTS, UNETHICAL, SNEAKY, NOTHING ABOUT THE LAW THEY DO St Louis Missouri Author: farmington, Missouri Collection Agency's: Gamache and Myers St Louis, Missouri

Jun 24 2017
Elite Booting Inc Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Collection Agencies: Elite Booting Inc Miami, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Acess legal unprofessional with no business etiquette Internet Author: Casper, Wyoming Collection Agency's: Acess legal Internet

Jun 23 2017
DAR Waterfront For Belle Epoque Threatening Official Looking Debt Collection Letter Sherman Oaks California Author: Chapin, South Carolina Skin Care: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 23 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates trying to exhort money from me with a bogus collection letter Sherman Oaks California Author: DAYTON, Ohio Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront @ Associates The first bill I get is a collection notice Sherman Oaks California Author: paradise, California Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront @ Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
Paul Smith Sr layersuit Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. AS YOU ARE A DEFAULTER ON THIS CREDIT UNITED LEGAL INVESTIGATION BUREAU HAS New York New York Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Paul Smith New York

Jun 22 2017
Office of recovery services ORS FRAUD, STEALS MONEY Salt Lake City Utah Author: West Jordan, Utah Collection Agencies: Office of recovery services Utah

Jun 22 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Dar Waterfront & Associates-Collection Letter Sherman Oaks California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. Creditors Cash USADebtrecoverytribunal@gmail.comBureau of Defaulter's Agency Debt Collection ManagementAngela Williams Attorney at Law Financial Crime Enforcement Department Legal Procedings Docket # EVR 38924, for the amount 498.68, you really owe 4300.00, but you can pay out of court 989.68 Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles , California

Jun 21 2017
Anytime Fitness David Daniels Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Collection Agency's: Anytime Fitness Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Mark Oriol Mark Oriol ODS Financing LLC Mark Oriol KCP Servicing LLC Mark Oriol MOJ Mark Oriol FI Servicing LLC Mark Oriol BOJO LLC Mark Oriol Meridian Title. FORECLOSURE FRAUD Denver Colorado Mark Oriol DBA MOJ Servicing ODS Financing LLC KCP Servicing FI Servicing LLC BOJO LLC and Meridian Title. Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agency's: Mark Oriol Greenwood Villiage, Colorado

Jun 19 2017
Darwaterfront collection Internet Author: Florida Bed & Bath: Darwaterfront Internet

Jun 19 2017
ARA Collection Justin Gary Mark Farmer Threading Collection Letter Villa Pak Illinois Author: Moncks Corner, South Carolina Collection Agency's: ARA Collection Villa Pak, Illinois