Your Search | majestic collection

Jan 02 2017
Meade H Lewis Meadelewis.com non-payment, hired our company and didn't pay. Port Matilda Pennsylvania Author: Gretna, Nebraska Collection Agency's: Meade H Lewis Port Matilda, Pennsylvania

Jan 01 2017
Phillips & Cohen Associates Scam Wilmington Delaware Author: Florida Collection Agency's: Phillips & Cohen Associates Wilmington, Delaware

Jan 01 2017
Tenant tracker Sent something to my credit report even though I have never heard of them. Mckinney Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Collection Agency's: Tenant tracker Mckinney, Texas

Dec 31 2016
Accelerated Collection Service ACS Went straight to contacting my In Case of Emergency contact Kent Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agency's: Accelerated Collection Service Kent, Washington

Dec 30 2016
Credit Consulting Services Inc. Terms of Agreement Violation Salinas California Author: Riverside, California Collection Agencies: Credit Consulting Services Inc. Salinas, California

Dec 30 2016
credit one tried to work out pmts now they have machol & johannes llc denver demanding payments las vegas nevada You don't understand credit Author: Beaverton, Oregon Collection Agency's: credit one las vegas,

Dec 29 2016
ASC..Morris Anderson threats to arrest me for fraud, deception, etc for an outstanding loan that I don't know about Florida Internet Don't send money - it's a scam Author: derby, Kansas Collection Agency's: ASC..Morris Anderson Internet

Dec 28 2016
consumit@use.startmail.com voilations of HIPAA, FDCPA, CFPA, I.R.C.P. Rule 11, Filing misleading collection affidavits, forgery, perjury Boise consumit@use.startmail.com Author: Nampa, Idaho Collection Agency's: Advantage Financial Services & Shaun R. Bonney Boise, Idaho

Dec 28 2016
SPServicing SPS Fraudulent collection Salt lake city Utah Author: Clark, Missouri Loans: SPServicing Salt lake city, Utah

Dec 27 2016
Paramount Jason Cambell Threatened litigation and to be served papers for a non paid paydayloan with Advance america Internet Author: Vero Beach, Florida Collection Agency's: Paramount Internet

Dec 27 2016
Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage NAMBLA Member Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage NAMBLA Member litsed my home, did not sell it and sent me an invoice for his commission and marketing for $15,000.00 with a threat to turn it over to a collection agency Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Ken Thompson, NAMBLA Member of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Dec 25 2016
State of Maryland Central Collection Unit Made accidental double payment of $727.27 on Dec 8th and Dec 9th where there was only one transaction SUPPOSE TO take place. Payment of $727.27 was NOT refunded back into my account after Central Collection Unit confirmed payment on Dec 8th. I need CCU to refund me back my money Baltimore Maryland Author: St. John's, Other Colleges and Universities: State of Maryland Central Collection Unit Baltimore , Maryland

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
Civil Complaint Services Ace Cash Express False Civil Service Suit supposedly being filed against me. Huntington Beach California ACE Cash Express Author: Ellenville, New York Collection Agency's: Civil Complaint Services Huntington Beach , California

Dec 21 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet just spoke with someone there Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Dec 21 2016
Integrity Asset Partners PMI Check Nationwide Scam at Play Woodland Washington Integrity Asset Partners consumer advocate and fair minded Author: Alabama Collection Agency's: Integrity Asset Partners Woodland, Washington

Dec 21 2016
TELEPORT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP DALLAS Sharon Nationwide Author: greensboro, North Carolina Collection Agencies: TELEPORT COMMUNICATIONS GROUP DALLAS Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Back in Five Back in Five, LLc scam does not work returned product they claim they never got it and want there money sent my info to a collection service Santa Clara California Author: worcester, Massachusetts Doctors: Back in Five Santa Clara California , California

Dec 17 2016
luxury handbags hand bag collection was offered a free handbag and a free necklace just pay 5.99 shipping was not told it was amembership and i was charged $98.00 twice and will continueto be charged monthly i called the support phone number and it is out of business Internet Author: howell, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: luxury handbags hand bag collection Internet

Dec 15 2016
Emporium Canbcelled order continues to harass for payments Los Angeles California Response From Emporium Author: Seattle, Washington Collection Agencies: Emporium Los ANgeles, California

Dec 13 2016
Revenue group, Cleveland Ohio Revenue group is a rip off and will steal your money. Do not pay this collection agency. Cleveland Ohio Author: Henderson, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Revenue group, Cleveland Ohio Cleveland , Ohio

Dec 13 2016
Love, Beal & Nixon, P.C. They got a judgement on me in 2012 that they show service done in person. That's a lie. I was never served. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Collection Agency's: Love, Beal & Nixon, P.C. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Dec 12 2016
NRG and Associates NRG Collects Extreme Ripoff Addison Texas Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: NRG and Associates Addison, Texas

Dec 09 2016
OSP Prevention Fraudulent billing practices Atlanta Georgia Author: Odenton, Maryland Collection Agencies: OSP Prevention Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 08 2016
ccs credit collection services I suspect fraud Norwood Massachusetts Author: Garland, Texas Collection Agencies: ccs credit collection services Norwood, Massachusetts