Your Search | majestic collection

Sep 30 2016
Real Time Resolutions RTS Violations of Federal Bankruptcy Laws and Fair Credit Reporting Act DALLAS Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Collection Agencies: Real Time Resolutions DALLASS, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Clark County Collection Service LLC Trying to Ripoff money on the name of collection Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redmond, Washington Homeowner Associations: Clark County Collection Service LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 28 2016
ARA Inc Asset Recovery Associates, Inc Bogus Debt Collection Lombard Illinois Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Collection Agencies: ARA Inc Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Aargon Collection Agency Posted a false debt on my credit report. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alexander, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Aargon Collection Agency Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Response from Move 4 Less Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
Collection Bureau Services Inc. Equity Managment inc. Clean out bank account with out telling you, despite payment agreement Missoula Montana Author: Great Falls , Montana Collection Agencies: Collection Bureau Services Inc. Missoula, Montana

Sep 26 2016
Sessom & Rogers P.A. Lee C. Rogers, Christine Uhlman, Steven Lundberg, Clerk of Court's for office Alamance County in Graham North Carolina Missing files, deleted information, Clerk of court, enabling summary judgement, possible corruption Durham North Carolina Author: Burlington, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Sessom & Rogers P.A. Durham, North Carolina

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
United Consumers Inc. Bogus Tax Collection Woodbridge Virginia Author: Alexandria, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: United ConsumersInc. Woodbridge , Virginia

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Ave legal services Representative: Angela Brumfield fraud claim Los Angeles California Internet Author: La Mesa, California Collection Agencies: Ave legal services Internet

Sep 20 2016
Thomas C. Cox Cox Consulting Student Loan Management and Collection Agency Deceptive Practices Winfield Illinois
Author: Navasota, Texas Collection Agencies: Thomas C. Cox Winfield, Illinois

Sep 20 2016
CoastLine & Associates, aka Maria Perez Harrassing calls to cell phone, called family's cell phones, threat with lawsuit and even jail. Irvine California Author: Temple, Georgia Collection Agencies: CoastLine & Associates Irvine, California

Sep 19 2016
1968 They treat their employees the same way they treat the collections Arlington Heights Illinois Author: rolling meadows, Illinois Collection Agencies: Brown and Joseph LTD Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Mg credit Credit reporting Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Collection Agencies: Mg credit Florida

Sep 17 2016
Southwest Credit Fraudulent Collection Agency - Picks people at random and sends bills with no information not given Texas Author: ft. myers, Florida Credit Services: Southwest Credit not given, Texas

Sep 15 2016
TFC Credit Corporation Rip off, horrible customer service, fraud, and border line criminal San Ramon California Author: Lancaster , California Loans: Collection Agencies: TFC Credit Corporation San Ramon, California

Sep 14 2016
STA Check Processing they said i had an outstanding loan and took payments totaling $1041.62. I would love to get my money back they were only authorized to take 216.00 over 2 years 4 payments in varying amounts. New York New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Collection Agencies: STA Check Processing New York, New York

Sep 13 2016
Zenco Collects RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zenco Collections LLC, dedicated to customer satisfaction and is devoted to solving past credit issues with current financial tools.  Zenco Collections makes settlement offers and payment arrangements to thousands of consumers worldwide.  Zenco Collects strives to make debt repayment as simple as possible, with terms you can live with.  Zenco Collections has relieved thousands of difficult situations for consumers and will continue to strive to help consumers needing help with their financial well-being. Zenco has over 75 years of experience in Nationwide Collection Services. Zenco is a Premier Collection Agency dedicated to improving the financial performance of clients.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Collection Agencies: Zenco Collects TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. ZENCO is committed to increasing client’s collection recovery in a highly professional and ethical manner while building trust in a long term relationship based on integrity and proven success. Zenco’s business philosophy is based on years of experience understanding every client’s business needs, implementing solutions that resolve collection issues while increasing client’s revenue. Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
Civil Complaint Services Ace Cash Express False Civil Service Suit supposedly being filed against me. Huntington Beach California Author: Ellenville, New York Collection Agencies: Civil Complaint Services Huntington Beach , California

Sep 12 2016

Sep 12 2016
States Recovery Systems This collection company is trying to collect for a bill that was long ago paid. Rancho Cordova California Author: vancouver, Washington Collection Agencies: States Recovery Systems Rancho Cordova, California

Sep 11 2016
Gardeners collection Stealing food from my children's mouths with scams and lies Norwalk Connecticut Author: scottsville, Kentucky Nurseries: Gardeners collection Norwalk, Connecticut