Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: majestic collection
There may be more reports for "majestic collection"
For more results perform a general search for "majestic collection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 02 2017
Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Adam Copeland for Cash Advance, Inc in California. They sent me an email about a $2000 debt on a Cash Advance, Inc. Loan that they were hired to collect at a negotiated price of $1000. No phone number was given. I never got such a loan and I've never been to California. Stockport California Complete scam Author: Lost Creek, West Virginia Collection Agency's: Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Colorados extortion highway Rip OFF highway collection service Denver Colorado Author: Gloucester, Virginia Government Services: Linebarger and E-470 express tolls Denver, Colorado

Jan 30 2017
Linebarger Googan Blair & Sampson LLP Collection letter for Unpaid Tolls to Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston Texas Author: Belleair, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Linebarger Googan Blair & Sampson LLP Houston, Texas

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
First national collection bureau, inc aka Butterflies holdings Stolen my identity to collect a fake calm against me Sparks Nevada Author: bogota, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: First national collection bureau, inc Sparks, Nevada

Jan 30 2017
Ditech Financial,LLC. Known as a collection agency.Now they have moved into committing fraud. They sent me a 1099 for $17021.12. I have never owed Ditech any money for anything. Tried to tell them, they dance around it. Rapid City,SD 57709 Nationwide
Who They Are Author: Lakeland, Florida Questionable Activities: Ditech Financial,LLC. Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Hartsville Animal Hospital Uncaring, bad service, aggressive billing and collection Hartsville South Carolina Author: Hartsville, South Carolina Veterinarian Services: Hartsville Animal Hospital Hartsville, South Carolina

Jan 27 2017
American Mint Fraud, False Information, Continual Collection Threats Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania Author: Euless, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Mint Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
mci metro ats phone scam green mountain Washington Author: kirkland, Washington Collection Agency's: mci metro ats green mountain, Washington

Jan 26 2017
Dss/debt solution services They r telling me they r lawyers and they call my work also Cheektowaga New York Author: NAHANT, Massachusetts Collection Agency's: Dss/debt solution services Cheektowaga, New York

Jan 26 2017
Mediation Services Caller says Civil Case No. and pay them today or by tomorrow morning - or else Author: San Francisco, California Collection Agency's: Mediation Services Internet

Jan 26 2017
First Choice Emergency Room, Austin TX Illegally Reporting Patients to Debt Collection Company Austin TX Author: Austin, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room, Austin TX Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Asset Recovery Services Co. Charles Brooks, Jeff Thomson The man who owes me has $60,000 in an account and we can put a hold on it for you. Agoura Hills California Author: Lander, Wyoming Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Services Co. Agoura Hills, California

Jan 26 2017
Steven Chasity & Assoc. Marcy Battles Claimed that they could collect on a bad debt that was several years old. Malibu California Author: Wayne, Michigan Collection Agencies: Steven Chasity & Assoc. Malibu, California

Jan 26 2017
Empire Account Services Inc Empire Collection theft of collected funds Babylon New York Author: Brandon, Florida Collection Agencies: Empire Account Services Inc Babylon, New York

Jan 24 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless charging for advance fees after I cancelled service. Now in collection Nationwide Author: New Milford, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Receivables Performance Mgmt, LLC aka RPM - Collection Scam Company does not actually do anything.They drag out collections to no end. Lynnwood Washington Author: New Milford, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Receivables Performance Mgmt, LLC Lynnwood, Washington

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 24 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Sent me the product that I did not order now keeps threatening me with the debt collectors unless I pay. I have offered them to organise for the collection of the product but they ignored Odense C Denmark Internet
Author: Biggleswade, Alabama Beauty Salons: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jan 24 2017
Credit Control LLC Violation of Privacy hazelwood Missouri Author: Succasunna, New Jersey Collection Agency's: Credit Control LLC hazelwood, Missouri

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
NP Group NP Group is a SCAM and FAKE Author: Corona, Alabama Collection Agency's: NP Group

Jan 23 2017
Home Decorators Collection Dangerous and faulty fireplace/heater Nationwide Author: Silsbee, Texas Manufacturers: Home Decorators Collection Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Lux style International I viewed the website for the Blackhead remover. I didn't order, I just left the website. I then received an email saying my order had been sent. I am now receiviing emails threatening to take me to collection agency 5100 Odense C Denmark Author: Timaru, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Lux style International 5100 Odense C,

Jan 22 2017
Speedy cash Caine & Weiner collection services They are reporting to the credit bureaus that I owe them more money then what was actually agreed hpon Mesa Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: Speedy cash Nationwide