Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

majic jack

Showing 26-50 of 2,002 Found Reports For more specific results for "majic jack"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Oct 21 2016
Jack Kitchen No payout, owe me over a $1000 and don't pay. Called the support number on the site and they say contact your agent. They are full of s*. Don't use this website EVER! Nationwide This is a pay per head player with an agent dispute Author: Dallas, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Jack Kitchen Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Ashley hawthorne is responsible for her own actions so her sorry family needs to stop trying to avenge her for the lies her and chaz told them about me i'm the victim not her Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Motor Club Yuri, Jack Worst Buying Experience Ever Franklin Square New York Author: Simsbury, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Luxury Motor Club Franklin Square, New York

Oct 15 2016
Jack of Trades Jack (last name unknown) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Builders & Contractors: Jack of Trades Las Vegas, Nevada

30, Report #1332069

Oct 07 2016
Jack Edward Wenarsky Attorney at Law This attorney cheated my family and violated their trust Succasunna New Jersey
POSSIBLE INTERNET SCAN - UNKNOWN PERSON/MATTER Author: Los Angelos, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Jack Edward Wenarsky Succasunna, New Jersey

Sep 22 2016
Cactus Jack CJA Auto Sales Debt Collectors Misleading Contract Cactus Jack Phoenix Arizona Not to mention Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Cactus Jack

Sep 20 2016
Cash Advance, INC Jack Hernandez threatening Legal Action, Court Summons to Door, contacting employer Hayward CA This is a long running scam, don't contact the emailer Author: Orlando, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance, INC Internet

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Sep 12 2016
Jack Freeman The House that Jack Built Improperly installed sheetrock and off balance pocket doors for office Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jack Freeman Marietta, Georgia

Sep 04 2016
Brillyan Auto inc. or Super Auto sales David. Jack The new owner he's a liar , rips off people and he rolls back the kilometres. All the cars he has on his dealerships the kilometres are all wrong. Super sail auto Nationwide Author: Burnaby , British Columbia Auto Dealers: Brillyan Auto inc. or Super Auto sales Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Jack Morrison attorney at law Eric marshall Company said I had a federal arrest warrant and need to set up Payment arrangements immediately Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Federal Government: Jack Morrison attorney at law Internet

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Oregon Pike, Lancaster PA location Unethical Scam Artists Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2016
gotleads365 aka Jack Smith Irshad Hasan aka Syed aka Jack Smith Gotleads365.com , got leads 365 , Jack Smith , Syed , Syed Irshad Hasan , Irshad Hasan all these names are just a one man who is a Chronic Indian Scammer and a dishonest lead Broker INDIA , DELHI , LUCKNOW Internet Author: albany, New York Internet Fraud: gotleads365 aka Jack Smith Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 08 2016
Havasu Fitness Dale Bailey. Jack Bailey Rude, uncooperative staff/ownership. Go somewhere else attitude. Lake Havasu City Arizona
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: Havasu Fitness Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Aug 07 2016
Magic Jack MagicJack worst custome support Internet
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Magic Jack Internet

44, Report #1320909

Aug 05 2016
HAMMER X DRIVER Jack Hamm Complete RIPOFF! COLORADO Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting-good Manufactures: HAMMER X DRIVER Colorado

45, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

Jul 25 2016
RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 JACK HANKS REMODELING A HOME SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA Nationwide Author: glendale, Arizona Franchises: RESTORE 1 a.k.a. RESTORE 24/7 Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Ace Cash America Jack Anderson threats of scam SS//Wages Internet email threat Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ace Cash America Internet

Jul 21 2016
Goinstallmentloans Jack Parker Bought I-tunes cards supposedly with their money,mobile banking, sounded and looked so legit, then this morning my account was overdrawn and had to freeze my account, now Jack says if I give him $500, he can fix it, told him Karma is a b***h Internet Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Loans: Goinstallmentloans Internet

Jul 20 2016
Action electronic Mr. Tv My tv was picked up by jack of action electronics and after looking at my Samsung 50 tv I was told it was the computer board that was bad and it would take a week to order. Snellville Georgia Author: Smyrna, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Action electronic Snellville, Georgia

Jul 17 2016
Rivers Edge Realty Jack Wagner unprofessional and unethical Havana Illinois Author: Havana, Illinois Realtors: Rivers Edge Realty Havana, Illinois