Your Search | majicjack
Approximately 35 Reports Found

Apr 24 2009
Majicjack Majic JUNK NOT MAJICjack, TO GOOD TO BE TRUEIf West Palm Beach Florida Author: truckee, California Electronic Manufacturers: Majicjack West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2009
Majicjack When I received my majic jack order it was sent to me under an erronrous name. I repeatedly tried to find out why that was so. I did not like them having my credit card number, especially with an erroneous name on my account. I had nothing but static on the phone line. One can only speak with a LIVE CHAT person. I was later charged with another charge for services I had not yet received Internet It works! - BUT evaluate your situation. Author: Iowa Park, Texas TV Advertisements: Majicjack Internet

Feb 17 2009
Comminication-networking I ordered majicjack last year and used it a couple of times then stopped because it worked my nerves. Internet georgia Author: clarkston, Georgia Communications & Networking: Majicjack Nationwide

Jan 03 2009
Majicjack if you have a macbook, don't bother Jacksonville Florida internet Author: jacksonville, Florida Internet: Majicjack Internet

Nov 21 2008
Majic Jack This device does not work. I was able to install internet phone but calls had so much static, it was unusable most of the time. Every couple weeks, MajicJack would take over my computer, then crash. I was able to reinstall but finally, it completely died. MajicJack has only online customer service, who suggested that I buy additional equipment to make MajicJack work and no refund can be made. Miami Florida Give it time Author: Beverly Hills,, California Communications & Networking: Majic Jack Nationwide

Nov 21 2008
MajicJack Majic Jack- Not a Free Trial at all! West Palm Beach Florida You simply return the phone!!! Author: Canton, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: MajicJack West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 21 2008
Majicjack Untrue add and order statements Tampa Florida Author: Milford, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Majicjack Florida

Jul 08 2008

Jun 27 2008
Majicjack exactly Unauthorized Funds False Advertizing Free 30 Day Trial Billed Before I Hung Up! I responded to TV ad majicjack, for unlimited local, long distance etc FREE TRIAL PERIOD NO BILLING 30 DAYS... I ordered 2. Was told by representative trial applied to BOTH I confirmed 3 tx NO Billing for 30 days I SPECIFIED I was NOT authorizing ANY payment for 30 days. Assured I would not be. Jacked from my acct. immediately, phone runaround. Return ONLY OPTION, & another catch 22! ILLEGAL Pine Grove California Author: pine grove, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Majicjack Pine Grove, California

Jun 26 2008
MajicJack Failure to deliver product! Tallassie Florida Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Attorneys General: MajicJack Tallassie, Florida