Your Search | manheim tampa

Aug 27 2016
Ticket tracker south Best seats fast Went found seats available for the drake concert in Tampa tonight and sold me seats gave the lady credit card an later got an email stating a problem an now out off 717 dollars and no tickets. And now no money to buy tickets for the show tonight. Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Ticket tracker south Internet

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Pureline Ordered one & was sent a second which I did not request - #1 $79.95 & #2 - $84.95 Tampa Florida Author: Keokuk, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Pureline garcinia camogia and forskolin I order purline product under the impression that it was free for 30 days and you had to pay the shipping which was approximately 4.95 per bottle. But after about 10 days of receiving and taking the product, they charged me 79.00 dollars for the bottle s that already had that was for free paying only 4.95 for shipping and handling per bottle. TAMPA Florida
Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Camogia and Forskolin TAMPA, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Naples Singles, Tampa Singles, Sarasota Singles SCAM and a RIP OFF Bonita Springs Florida Author: Naples, Florida Dating Services: Naples Singles Bonita Springs, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Pureline Garcinia Complete Weight Loss Rip-Off Tampa Florida Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Avis Budget group Brainless company steals from their customers, who quickly become former customers Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget group Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Trinity Exchange Luxury Apartments Greystar Management Company Retroactive Rate Increases and Posthumous Evictions New Port Richey Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Housing Rentals: Trinity Exchange Luxury Apartments New Port Richey, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Pureline Garcinia Ultra Diet Cheyenne Wyus Free Sample For $4.95 Ripoff Tampa Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
RFID-USA.ORG Went in to change my address for my dog's microchip. Charged $19.95 to do so. Email came back to me as a fraud alert. TAMPA Florida Author: Cedar Hill, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: RFID-USA.ORG TAMPA, Florida

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2016
MVC INTERNATIONAL MVC CONTAINERS DOES NOT PAY THEIR BILLS TAMPA Florida Author: Louisiana Storage & Self Storage: MVC INTERNATIONAL TAMPA, Florida

Aug 19 2016
199 creative Alex Elbanna Website Developer and CEO Alex Elbanna Breach of Contract Tampa Florida
199 Creative Response Author: Tampa, Florida Websites: 199 creative Tampa, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Summerbackyard.com AKA Summer Backyard BUYER BEWARE of Restocking Fee Banning California Author: Tampa, Florida Pool Services: Summerbackyard.com Banning, California

Aug 18 2016
PureLine i signed up for a free sample of a weight loss product called garcinia cambogia and I was to pay for the shipping, which was $4.00. I gave them I debit card for the $4.00 charge.  Tampa Florida Author: Austin, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: PureLine Tampa, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Fund me now I am amazed that these people create business's, shut them down and just reopen another one with no experience Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Loan Brokers: Fund me now Clearwater, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Egyptian Skin Pacific YouthNutrageyeserumDirecthlthyskin Anti-aging cream Tampa Florida Author: Boothbay, Maine Supplemental Health Programs: Egyptian Skin Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2016
Kaotic Von Boutique False advertising, misinterpretation of the law regarding refunds of undergarments (if package never opened, was not tried on or used in anyway), inferior product substitution, no way of contacting this company Tampa Internet/Florida
Author: Other Clothing Stores: Kaotic Von Boutique Internet

Aug 16 2016
Pacific youth False advertising not a free trial charged credit card, cost other to bounce Tampa Florida Author: Sacramento, California Credit & Debt Services: Pacific youth Tampa, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Gulf Coast Energy This guy named Tommy Esposito hired me (freelancer from Philippines) and did not pay Tampa Florida
This is a bunch of nonsense Author: Davao, Telemarketing Companies: Gulf Coast Energy Tampa, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Excella Card Holder Services Failed To Send Replacement Card for 3 MONTHS Jackonville Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Mail Order Services: Excella Card Holder Services Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Pure life green coffee I want to cancel my order with them and they keep charging my bank account for $85.00 every month Tampa Florida Author: Dalhart, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee Tampa , Florida

Aug 14 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care nouveau skin care They just started sending things I didn't order and charged my credit card Tampa,Florida Nationwide Author: Healdton, Oklahoma WANTED REWARD $$$: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide