Your Search | manheim tampa

Sep 10 2016
Corey Jones Corey Lee He claimed he can give me a bonus to help increase my income. I had to send him money and he will increase the amount and I will reduce large lump some only if I send him his cut. Instead he just took my money said it was a red flagged where was working at and the process can't be don't. Stating his supervisor week contact me and lease to say they didn't. Tampa Internet GREED!!!!! Author: Yorktown, Virginia Cash Services: Corey Jones Internet

Sep 08 2016
SAM Registration Department Falsely represented themselves as authorized agent of SAM Registration Department Tampa Florida Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: SAM Registration Department Tampa, Florida

Sep 07 2016
Pacific Youth Deceiving and totally a rip off. New York and California Internet Author: Tampa, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Pacific Youth Internet

Sep 04 2016
Mojo Video Marketing Paid for video marketing to be posted on our website. Mojo never completed the job or posted the video scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Mojo Video Marketing scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 03 2016
Pure line Cambogia Pure line dietary supplements A thorough Fraud, I ordered an introductory sample for $4.95 the charged me $150 and called me on the telephone. I said I don't want anything but the one bottle today I received 2 more bottles at another $150.00 and will be charged a restocking fee of $9.95 per bottle. Tampa Florida Author: Sicklerville, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Pure line Cambogia Tampa , Florida

Sep 03 2016
larsens towing tried to gouge me tampa, Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Towing: larsens towing tampa,, Florida

Sep 02 2016
Northside Propane David Ovitt, Paul Gratton Systematically Overcharged us for Years and then refused to credit us back Lutz Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Utility Companies: Northside Propane Lutz, Florida

Sep 01 2016
Tricom Networks John Kelly, Michelle Reeder, Tiffiny McConnell, Jeana Simonen Beware of dealing with Tricom, don't pay their bills they took my money that I put into the company and couldn't pay me back. Over 30k Wildomar, California Author: Tampa, Florida Building Services: Tricom Networks Wildomar,, California

Aug 31 2016
Suntrust Bank Florida Profit Corporation SUN TRUST CORPFiling InformationDocument NumberP14000032651FEI/EIN NumberN/ADate Filed04/10/2014StateFLStatusACTIVEPrincipal Address28705 SW 132 AVE # 103HOMESTEAD, FL 33033Mailing Address28705 SW 132 AVE # 103 Outrageous Overdraft Fees Temple Terrace Florida
Isn't That Terrible! Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Temple Terrace, Florida

Aug 31 2016
Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Pure Line Garcinia Cambogia - PLGARCINIA 888-924-7656 NY Endangered My Life Lied Cheated FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Tampa Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Medical Supplies: Pureline or Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Aug 31 2016
BeFoundJobs.com Greig Wells BeFoundJobs.com rip off, scam, real life equivalent of puppy mill Tampa Florida Author: Houston, Texas Seminars: BeFoundJobs.com Internet

Aug 30 2016
PURELINE OR PURELINE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA AUTO BILLED ME FOR UNWANTED PRODUCTS TAMPA Florida Author: Redlands, California Miscellaneous Companies: PURELINE TAMPA, Florida

Aug 29 2016
Carnival Cruise Line Carnival Cruise Line is HEARTLESS. Tampa Nationwide Sorry... Author: North port, Florida Tours & Excursions: Carnival Cruise Line Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Brian Troiano alias CASH PARISI, Ripped me off for $6K and at least 2 others for $7K each. He operates a Money Order scam promising big profits but all he did for is pocket the money. Tampa Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Work at Home Business: Brian Troiano Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Emergency Pest Patrol Emergency Pest Patrol Tampa, 4501 Clewis Ave , Tampa Florida 33610-7335 ( emergencypestpatrol.com ) Theft, stole, Tampa Florida Answer Author: Holiday, Florida Pest Control: Emergency Pest Patrol Tampa, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Ticket tracker south Best seats fast Went found seats available for the drake concert in Tampa tonight and sold me seats gave the lady credit card an later got an email stating a problem an now out off 717 dollars and no tickets. And now no money to buy tickets for the show tonight. Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Ticket tracker south Internet

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Pureline Ordered one & was sent a second which I did not request - #1 $79.95 & #2 - $84.95 Tampa Florida Author: Keokuk, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Pureline Tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Pureline garcinia camogia and forskolin I order purline product under the impression that it was free for 30 days and you had to pay the shipping which was approximately 4.95 per bottle. But after about 10 days of receiving and taking the product, they charged me 79.00 dollars for the bottle s that already had that was for free paying only 4.95 for shipping and handling per bottle. TAMPA Florida
Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Camogia and Forskolin TAMPA, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Naples Singles, Tampa Singles, Sarasota Singles SCAM and a RIP OFF Bonita Springs Florida Author: Naples, Florida Dating Services: Naples Singles Bonita Springs, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Pureline Garcinia Complete Weight Loss Rip-Off Tampa Florida Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Avis Budget group Brainless company steals from their customers, who quickly become former customers Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget group Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Trinity Exchange Luxury Apartments Greystar Management Company Retroactive Rate Increases and Posthumous Evictions New Port Richey Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Housing Rentals: Trinity Exchange Luxury Apartments New Port Richey, Florida