Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

manheim tampa

Showing 26-50 of 10,639 Found Reports For more specific results for "manheim tampa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 03 2017
Repwest U-Haul Ybor City Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Storage & Self Storage: Repwest U-Haul Ybor City Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Organic Diet lab I sent for free samples to try them. Then they billed me $80 which I did not agree to. And sent me more which I refused they were sent back and they billed me again $80. Tampa Florida Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Organic Diet lab Tampa , Florida

Feb 02 2017
Vita Face Cream Allure I requested a free trial for $4.95, they have debited my card for 99.95. Pendleton Indiana Author: Tampa, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Vita Face Cream Pendleton, Indiana

Feb 02 2017
Voyager Vacation Club Outrigger, Travel Services, Time to Vacation, Discover Vacations Scam Alert Greenville, DE Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Services: Voyager Vacation Club Internet

Feb 01 2017
brand name bargins isaac@brandnamebargainsllc.com scammers brooklyn new york Author: tampa, Florida TVs & VCRs: brand name bargins brooklyn,

Jan 31 2017
Benzer Pharmacy Benzer Pharmacy, Benzer Specialty Pharmacy, Benzer Pet meds, RX care Pharmacy, Bonita pharmaceuticals and green roots nutrition. Benzer Pharmacy preaches deceptive practices Tampa, FL Nationwide Author: Florida , Florida Pharmacies: Benzer Pharmacy Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Cain & Daniels, Inc deceptive, unprofessional, waste of time/ Tampa Florida Author: Spokane, Washington Financial Services: Cain & Daniels, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jan 31 2017
Coal Cosmetic, Inc Unites States Corporation Agents, Inc Ripoff Scam Tampa Florida Author: Buena Vista, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jan 31 2017
Sunshine Nutritionals, LLC. Greg GomezLeonard Greg GomezPowerShot He claimed he owned this company and had product. The product he has he can't sell due to Trademark issues Tampa, Florida Author: , Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Sunshine Nutritionals, LLC. Internet

Jan 30 2017
US Talent Sources Carson Tyler, Melissa Thompson US Talent Sources SCAM new york Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: US Talent Sources Internet

Jan 30 2017
Organic Diet Lab I emailed the company last week to get a RMA and the person told me that customer service would be sending information to me. I called again today 1-30-16 and was told it was past the trial period and I would not get an RMA. I again reminded her I requested an RMA last week, but she still said no. I told her I was going to report her and stop payment on my credit card, Tampa Florida Author: Martinsburg, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Jan 30 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements stated shipping fee only and then charged my credit card and add. charge 79.95 Tampa Fl.33684 Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Alternative Health: Ascend Dietary Supplements Internet

Jan 30 2017
Nutra Force LLC Tampa Florida Author: Tracy, California Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa , Florida

Jan 26 2017
organicaslim When I called the number to return the product,(35 times) I got a busy signal. Phone number on packing list is not the correct number. The actual number is 888-519-5908, not 888-519-5108. Tampa, Florida Author: Gainesville, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: organicaslim Internet

Jan 26 2017
Kitchencabinatrytampa Ivan de Jesus Scammer. Fraud Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Kitchens: Kitchencabinatrytampa Internet

Jan 26 2017
Enterprise Car Rental / Enterprise Rent-a-Car Charged 5 times market rate to repair a scratch Tampa Florida Enterprise Cares Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Car Rental Tampa, Florida

42, Report #1352027

Jan 25 2017
OptimalHealth Garcinea cambogia Full rip off product does not work made me so sick Ordered free trial 10 days later took 99!and 59 bucks out of bank account without authorization Cancilled program and no refund given Tampa Florida Internet Author: Marion, New York Weightloss Programs: OptimalHealth Internet

43, Report #1351989

Jan 25 2017
Geico It's a waiting game - Geico tampa Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Car Insurance: Geico Nationwide

44, Report #1351937

Jan 25 2017
Chris Clagg/ Eviction Advisors Online Business Scam Tampa/fl Nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Websites: Chris Clagg/ Eviction Advisors Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Auto Concepts Industries LLC Yvonne Theresa Claro, Craig Anthony Claro car dealer licence Fraudsters Tampa Florida
Author: Clearwater Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Concepts Industries LLC Tampa, Florida

Jan 24 2017
EB Tea Pupz- Melissa Caldwell Tea pups. Carolyn Hutton Beco EB Tea Pupz Melissa Caldwell Savannah Georgia Author: Tampa, Florida Dog Breeders: EB Tea Pupz- Melissa Caldwell Savannah, Georgia

Jan 24 2017
Natures Garcinia Continued to charge me after I cancelled Tampa Florida Author: Leesburg, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Natures Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Medical Products Depot LLC Ripoff, deceptive, bad customer service and products that are defective Tampa Florida Author: New York, New York Medical Supplies: Medical Products Depot LLC Tampa, Florida

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 20 2017
RFID-USA Microchip Database & Register Microchip False registration of pet microchip Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Dog Breeders: RFID-USA Internet