Your Search | manuel toledo correl

Apr 28 2016
proud american van lines charged $1000 over original quote destroyed a #4000 john deere x 300 riding mower and a 60 inch big srceen sharp high def tv toledo Ohio Author: navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: proud american van lines toledo, Ohio

Apr 20 2016
Manuel Bates Ebay seller - tboxb57 batesmanuel and 2014cavivol Counterfeit Tory Burch bags Toronto Ontario Author: PUYALLUP, Washington Internet Fraud: Manuel Bates Toronto, Ontario

Apr 14 2016
Grogan's Town Chrysler Plymouth Bait And Switch Scam dishonest not honoring deals Toledo Ohio
Author: Toledo, Ohio Auto Dealers: Grogan's Town Chrysler Plymouth Toledo, Ohio

Apr 14 2016
Manuel Motorcycles LLC AKA Manuel Motorcycle and Salvage Very bad experience Akron Ohio Author: Munroe Falls, Ohio Motorcycles: Manuel Motorcycles LLC Akron, Ohio

Apr 09 2016
Assurant DBA: American Bankers Association Company of Florida Kathryn Nelson Claims SupervisorAndres Manuel Vazquez, Claims Manager Identity Theft, Missing Checks, Checks not mailed out, Letters not mailed out, Cover-up of checks already cut for Identity Theft Victims, Policy not being honored, No intentions of paying Identity Theft Victims after being awarded contract by the United States Office of Personnel Management, Not wanting to confirm that checks have been cut and mailed  Miami Florida Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Insurance Companies: Assurant DBA: American Bankers Association Company of Florida Miami, Florida

Mar 31 2016
Brian Marshall - State Police / Sam Wilson - Attorney General / Legal lawsuit resulting in arrest warrant Scam phone call stating arrest warrant has been issued for my arrest Nationwide Nationwide Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Police: Brian Marshall - State Police Nationwide

Mar 25 2016
Core Trans,Llc Somerset Kentucky Author: Toledo, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Core Trans,Llc Somerset, Kentucky

Mar 19 2016
Manhood Barber Shop Juan Manuel Sanchez and Angela Sanchez Allows a very dishonest employee to continue working there. Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Customer: Manhood Barber Shop Beaverton, Oregon

Mar 13 2016
Double u casino My money Internet Author: Toledo, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: Double u casino Internet

Mar 11 2016
United Collection Bureau / Betty Moss After I agreed to send a small amount to United Collections, Betty Moss continued to call me EVERY DAY. I told her more than once to stop calling, but she continues to call. Toledo Ohio Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Collection Agencies: United Collection Bureau Toledo, Ohio

Feb 27 2016
Remona Jabar Property Investment Scams Multiple Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Remona Jabar Nationwide

Feb 23 2016
Erie Island Resort They having me upgrade my contract for better service, and they faulted me Port Clinton Ohio Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Resorts: Erie Island Resort Port Clinton, Ohio

Feb 13 2016
Enviroglass International LLC J Scott Thornton (Father)Christian S. Thornton (Son) Do not do business with Christian Thornton of Studio Xaquixe or Enviroglass, they are unprofessional, unorganized and dishonest. dublin Ohio
No legal basis Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Enviroglass International LLC dublin, Ohio

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas
Very satisfied customer of Kratom For Cheap Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 07 2016
safe mail services is it a scam Nationwide Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Consumer Services: safe mail services Nationwide

16, Report #1282062

Jan 24 2016
Wilshire consumer credit Lied about my cars whereabouts! Had to recover out of town! Typical Subprime Mentality Author: Toledo, Ohio Loans: Wilshire consumer credit

17, Report #1281929

Jan 23 2016
Hughes net (ISP) INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER HUGHES NET Dishonest company Toledo Ohio FACTS Author: HERSEY, Michigan Internet Services: Hughes net (ISP) INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER Internet

Jan 19 2016
Legalherbalbudz Incense amazon/ Edwin Rayes On Dec 30 I put a order in which cost $39.99 that same day they took the money from my account. It was supposed to be at my house 3 -4 business days I called a week later they said give it a few days I waited still received nothing on jan12 they said they reshipped it and I would have it in 3-4 days I still haven't received anything and everytime I call I get nothing I ordered from a different company around Dec 30 and since I had already ordered twice from that company and got both my orders these guys are unprofessional and I just want what I paid for and don't want to get f**ked around anymore Manhattan New York Author: Toledo, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Legalherbalbudz Manhattan, New York

Jan 14 2016
All customer service reps, mark, sara, amanda phillips@ global ad solutations SCAMMED, LIED STRAIGHT UP INTERNET I abused Global Ads Soluations Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Global ad salutations Internet

Jan 05 2016
owlsbooks, hippo books, International Books, Pro Quo, LetTheStoriesLiveOn.com - all the same company fraudulant, dodgy, dishonest, has BBB alert against them Toledo Internet owlsbooks Author: Alabama Computer Mail Order: owlsbooks Toledo, Ohio

Dec 25 2015
Adorna Try*adorna.com I ordered a trail offer and paid shipping and handling. I discovered they have tried to deduct $89.00 from my card several times. Adorna recently deducted $44.00 and change from my card without permission. I called and left a message with customer service to stop and return my money immediately. I am still waiting to hear from them. Internet Author: Toledo, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Adorna Internet

Dec 19 2015
Global Cash Access ATM machine at San Manuel Casino Global Cash Access ATM machine Error Highland California Author: Upland, California Cash Services: Global Cash access ATM Highland, California

Dec 11 2015
Proud American Van Lines US DOT: 2548754 MC: 887608 Company claims to be most reliable, They are anything but reliable. Fort Lauderdale Florida and Toledo OH Nationwide Author: Davenport , Florida Moving Companies: Proud American Van Lines Nationwide

Dec 01 2015
Flawless Anti-Aging Serum Put me on a continuous monthly schedule to send the product for $89.00 each month without my knowledge Santa Ana California Author: Toledo, Ohio Eye Care: Flawless Anti-Aging Serum Santan Ana, California

Nov 30 2015
Proud American Van Lines, Joshua Wiley, Hans (the mover) Company of thieves Toledo Ohio
Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Moving Companies: Proud American Van Lines Toledo, Ohio