Your Search | manuel toledo correl

Oct 17 2014
State Farm Jessica Manuel VanessaJoanna Villatoro Refused to provide my refund check Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Car Insurance: State Farm Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2014
ATT AT&T iPad Data Plan a Rip-OFF and FCC- should shut -down this Company Dallas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Internet Service Providers: ATT Dallas, Texas

Oct 15 2014
Cash Mart ADVANTAGE FINANCIALI believe Ryan Toledo Had something to do with this transaction since he stayed in my house at this time. insert Cash Mart on check 1132 a Well Fargo. and wrote One Thousand Ten and not my writing. Huntsville Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Banks: Cash Mart Huntsville, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
hermanstreet.com Herman Street, Inc refused to refund my money when antivirus program Bitdefender 2014 totally messed up my PC West Haven UT Author: Toledo, Ohio Computer Software: hermanstreet.com Internet

Sep 26 2014
DOS Oil Field Services Manuel Dominguez Oil Field Service Equipment and Supply Company San Antonio Texas Author: Plano, Texas Manufacturers: DOS Oil Field Services San Antonio, Texas

Sep 25 2014
Future Payment Technologies They charge my card without explanation Texas Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Future Payment Technologies Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
Manuel Figueroa Giuseppe Viola, Valentino Viola, Patricia Alma Trevino chapa nim yuen traders Manuel Figueroa ask me to pay in cash to evade the IRS, when i refuse he threat me hiring Giuseppe Viola and his son Valentino Viola, he did not finish my dental treatment, FBI must investigate this people California California Author: los angeles, California Dental Services: Manuel Figueroa California

Sep 21 2014
Manuel Flores OceanKey Moises Israel Villar Robles Mayan Palace Rodrigo Hicks Acqua Flamingos Do not trust them Nuevo Vallarta Mexico Author: Mexico, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Manuel Flores OceanKey Moises Israel Villar Robles Mayan Palace Rodrigo Hicks Acqua Flamingos internet

Sep 09 2014
Direct Energy Unscrupulous Sales Tactics Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Utility Companies: Direct Energy Nationwide

Sep 04 2014
j moore raintree villiage sold me a unhabitable home toledo Ohio Author: toledo, Ohio Landlords: j moore toledo, Ohio

Aug 29 2014
Big Commerce Not SEO-Friendly, Lost 90% of our sales going with Big Commerce Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Internet Services: Big Commerce Internet

Aug 27 2014
JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Told me I won a Prize of my chgoice for filling out a survey! Just pay shipping charges, I was billed $5.95 immediately and there was NO explaination of additonal charges or a 14-day trial period. It said, I won a Prize. Now they billed me $95.00 Burbank Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Internet

Aug 11 2014
Springleaf They sent me a letter saying I was Pre-Qualified, and said I was not Qualified Toledo Ohio Author: Holland, Ohio Financial Services: Springleaf Toledo, Ohio

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
EXPLORE YOUR WORLD TRAVEL Steve Perry, Mark Rosetti, and staff. Explore Your World Travel is a complete Fradulant company Miami Florida Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Travel Services: EXPLORE YOUR WORLD TRAVEL Miami, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Star-Advertising.com Aka Staredition.com Aka Mobidea.com Sent internet traffic / surfers to thier advertising program and they refused to pay for it Lisbon, Portugal Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Advertising Agencies: Star-Advertising Internet

Jul 10 2014
Western International University Ripoff WIU Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Colleges and Universities: Western International University Internet

Jul 09 2014
Erie Construction Midwest Inc New Installed Steel Lifetime roof = Lifetime of repairs Toledo Ohio Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Roofing Companies: Erie Construction Midwest Inc Toledo, Ohio

Jul 05 2014
Manuel solorio, Mannyman's gardening yard service, urban fire unlicensed scamming gardener, Sacramento California
Author: Sacramento, California Landscaping: Manuel solorio Sacramento, California

Jul 02 2014
SAM WARD GENERAL MANAGER HOLIDAY INN HOTEL & SUITES MEMPHIS WOLFCHASE GALLERIA I WAS HUNG UP ON REPEATEDLY BY LINDSEY AND SHE WAS SO RUDE! Memphis Tennessee
Author: Toledo, Ohio Hotel: SAM WARD Memphis, Tennessee

Jun 18 2014
Best But?Capital One HSBC Over charging continual late fees. Carol Stream  Illionois Author: toledo, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Best But?Capital One Carol Stream Ill, Select State/Province

Jun 18 2014
Erie Construction MidWest INC A complete Scam to anyone, anywhere Toledo Ohio Author: Wisconsin Roofing Companies: Erie Construction MidWest INC Toledo , Ohio

Jun 14 2014
Brown Mazda Brown Car Dealership High Pressure, Inflated Prices, SCAMMERS, and False Promises Toledo Ohio Author: Holland, Ohio Auto Dealers: Brown Mazda Toledo, Ohio

Jun 13 2014
Linda Schafer Lkschafer Sold me a 2013 IceBear Trike, 50cc, Euro-R 3 Wheel Scooter, advertised on web site to go 35 plus miles per hour. I have had it to two motorcycle and scooter mechanics that said I have been duped. Fastest it will go is 28 miles per hour, and takes awhile to get there. Suppose to be street legal, but someone will run me over going that slow. I even had another carburetor put on it. It had now cost me about 1/3 of what I paid for it. I can't even go to the grocery store, so it is now sitting in my garage. Within a month after I got it I told them I want to send it back, and they said oh, you can't do that. Good for nothing now, and I can't even sell it. The only good thing about it is it looks pretty. Is there anything I can do for them to compensate me in one way or another? Help a Senior lady! Acworth Georgia Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Linda Schafer Acworth , Georgia

Jun 10 2014
The Cell Doctors rip off doctors toledo Ohio Author: toledo, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: The Cell Doctors toledo, Ohio

Dear