MANUEL TOLEDO CORREL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: manuel toledo correl
There may be more specific results for "manuel toledo correl"
For more specific results for "manuel toledo correl"
Showing 1-25 of 1,572 Found Reports For more specific results for "manuel toledo correl"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017

Oct 14 2017
Bluescape Pools Bluescape Pools & Spas - MANUEL IZQUIERDO - Worst Pool Company in Orlando! Orlando Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Pool Services: Bluescape Pools ,

Oct 08 2017
Shopify.com Perfect Vision. Supposedly you can adjust glasses to your prescription by turning a screw on each side of glasses. Does not work (except in TV ad). Author: Toledo, Ohio Emergency Medical Services: Shopify.com ,

Sep 20 2017
Avanti. Skin Creme I ordered two free samples. The add said I only had to pay shipping and handling of $4.95. Absolutely nothing was said about automatic renewal or the prices. Now I have two charges for eighty some dollars each. Nothing was said in the add about having to cancel. I called and was told there was nothing they can do. I will be overdrawn. Bills won't be paid that I already sent out. Lots more charges. I am going to the BBB. I am a single elderly person. I have no money. Do not fall for this scam! Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Avanti. Skin Creme Internet

Sep 17 2017
Bluescape Pools and Spas - Bluescape Design - Bluescape Pools & Service Supply BLUESCAPE POOLS & SPAS - MANUEL IZQUIERDO - TRUTH EXPOSED Orlando Florida
BLUESCAPE POOLS & SPAS - MANUEL IZQUIERDO - UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Author: ORLANDO, Florida Consumer Services: Pool Builders: bluescape pools & spas , Florida

Sep 11 2017
ApplianceVideo.com Ari Pollock a web developer scammed our company out of $21,250.00 an. We have a recorded message just 7- days before he took our money and stopped working on our project. He said he was 100% on schedule to complete our project by 10-15-17. When he was developing our framework on .React. a limited open source program that had a Facebook patent. The small amount of the work Ari did was completely worthless. We asked for a refund and his response was -It sounds like you are demanding money while simultaneously making threats. That satisfies the elements necessary to prosecute felony extortion in the State of California- 411 W. Fifth St. loft 811 Los Angeles CA 90013. Toledo Ohio Author: toledo, Ohio Computer Programmers: ApplianceVideo.com Toledo, Ohio

Sep 04 2017
Assure fulfillment I emailed them to cancel and they charged me me $87.00 for this month and I never received another thing Orange California Author: Toledo, Ohio Skin Care: Assure fulfillment Orange, California

Sep 02 2017
Elly's World On July 23rd 2017 I made a hair care purchase of a hair straightener straightener $49 $0.97 it by email confirmation said it would be mailed four to six weeks and I still have not received the product. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Telemarketers: Elly's World Internet

Aug 26 2017
mac keeper trying to sell software Internet Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Computer Software: mac keeper Internet

Aug 24 2017
The Atwood group James Atwood, Jim Atwood Business consulting firm rips off small business owners Chicago Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Business Consultants: The Atwood group Internet

Aug 24 2017
Your way fumigation, Jose Manuel Aguilar, Peter Salange Beware of this company Murrieta California Author: Lakewood, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Your way fumigation Murrieta, California

Aug 23 2017
Bolt Express, Ben and Libby Bauman, Strike Logistics dishonest, cheap, unprofessional, offensive, fake awards, fired with no warning, 90-days without benefits, employees are disposable Toledo Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Trucking Companies: Bolt Express Toledo, Ohio

Aug 22 2017
Buyers fashion club They cheated me by fraud Internet Author: San Manuel, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Buyers fashion club Internet

Aug 19 2017
Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 06 2017
OwlsBooks Phsing? Toledo Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: OwlsBooks , Ohio

Aug 05 2017
Hitesh Kumar Goyal (hamanhairhub_india) Hamanhairhub Hamanhair Hitesh Hires Goyal Hitesh Kumar Goyal Scam, doesn't deliver what you pay for. Shows pretty pics sends garbage. Then hides and offers no resolution. Blocks you and takes your money, scammed don't trust these people. Jaipur, India Internet
Author: Toledo, Ohio Beauty Salons: Hitesh Kumar Goyal (hamanhairhub_india) Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jodys Secret Sports bra seller Internet Author: Toledo, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Jodys Secret Internet

Jul 22 2017
Above and Beyond Salon The owner is very false with her advertising and Facebook reviews. She is very disrespectful using profanity towards me when confronted about her work. Toledo Ohio Author: Lima, Ohio Hair Salons: Above and Beyond Salon Toledo, Ohio

Jul 21 2017
G9 ASSET MANAGEMENT/GABRIEL FIELDS Gabriel FieldsManaging Principal / OwnerCourt Appointed ReceiverG9 Asset Management, Owners Real Estate Services Fraudulent Gabriel Fields and his Scam G9 Asset Management Chicago Illinois Author: Toledo, Ohio Property Management: G9 ASSET MANAGEMENT/GABRIEL FIELDS Chicago, Illinois

Jul 16 2017
Gary W. Hales Thomas Freeman Gold Import Scam Artist: Gary W. Hales 4225 Toledo Street, Coral Gables, Miami, Florida Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Investment Brokers: Gary W. Hales Internet

Jul 14 2017
Stanley Steemer STANLEY STEEMER FRAUD/MISREPRESENTATION Toledo, Ohio Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Cleaning Services: Stanley Steemer Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
G9 Asset Management Gabriel Fields Fraudulent Property Management practice Chicago Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Property Management: G9 Asset Management Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
T&S Roofing Systems Inc. Louis Toledo Fradulent & deceptive marketing practices - intentional misleading to steal marketing ideas Miami Florida ISSUE RESOLVED Author: Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: T&S Roofing Systems Inc. Miami, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Freight Rite Failed to acknowledge appointments three times Toledo Ohio Author: Northville, Michigan Shipping & Handling: Freight Rite Toledo, Ohio