Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: manuel toledo correl
There may be more reports for "manuel toledo correl"
For more results perform a general search for "manuel toledo correl"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 06 2017
LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Eye Eloquence, Illustra, Revita RX, L'Etoile Free trial ISN'T free Los Angeles California Author: Toledo , Ohio Skin Care: LeJeune Premium Beauty Products Los Angeles, California

Feb 05 2017
Gateway Financial Solutions Due to me having laryngitis I couldn't talk so they kept calling me numerous times and my mother too says she needs to call she had an appointment but when I called it said that I needed to make a payment so when I did call the representative  Saginaw, Mi Nationwide I See What We're Dealing With Here! Author: Toledo, Ohio Car Financing: Gateway Financial Solutions Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Sling tv Do not even do a free trail n/a Nationwide Author: toledo, Ohio TV Advertisements: Sling tv Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Manny Torres Manuel Torres Fake Everything. Fake Captains License, No Degree, No Authenticity Miami Florida
Author: Florida Brokerage Companies: Manny Torres Miami, Florida

Jan 21 2017
4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Ripped Off after the Loss of My Husband Holland Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Holland, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
Erie Construction Midwest,Inc Damaged Vinyl Siding Toledo Ohio Author: Reedsville, Pennsylvania Roofing Companies: Erie Construction Midwest,Inc Toledo, Ohio

Jan 08 2017
Positive Voyage On 1/3/17 they took $19.99. What for I don't know. I did not authorize. Still no bracelet I want my money Unknown saw it on Facebook Internet
Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Positive Voyage Internet

Jan 06 2017
Lego build-a-brick mug Saw an add on Facebook West Seneca New York Author: Toledo, Ohio Toy Stores: Lego build-a-brick mug West Seneca, New York

Jan 06 2017
Jabarr and LMHA Living like an animal Toledo Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Jabarr and LMHA Toledo, Ohio

Dec 27 2016
High Class Universe Cutest Dog Coin Bank Internet Author: toledo, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC Frauds and thiefs! Internet
Author: toledo, Ohio On-Line Business: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 13 2016
VSP Optics Group EyeFinity Causing Vision Damage with Defective Eyewear Lens Rancho Cordova California Author: Toledo, Ohio Eye Care: VSP Optics Group Rancho Cordova, California

Dec 10 2016
Buckeye Broadband Buckeye Cablevision Buckeye Broadband wrongfully terminates and Discriminates against Disabled Veteran Holland Ohio Author: Toledo , Ohio Cable TV: Buckeye Broadband Holland, Ohio

Nov 29 2016
investors financial llc dave toledo MISLEADING SHAM WOULDNT REVEAL Internet Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Collection Agencies: investors financial llc Internet

Nov 17 2016
Readings by Janelle Ripoff. Scammer that moves from state to state Toledo, Ohio Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Psychic Fortune Tellers: Readings by Janelle Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Deal empire Stole my money!!! Took credit cArd number and stole $500 and no email, no contact address nor phone number!! Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Deal empire Internet

Nov 01 2016
owlsbooks sold through abebooks website numerous book orders toledo ohio Internet Author: regina, California Book & Magazine Publishers: owlsbooks Internet

Oct 23 2016
Michael Manuel Perez Scot KingJason richgreg Scott - EXCLUSIVE AUTO GROUPS Car Leasing scam, fraud, dirtbags Miami Florida Author: Florida Motor Vehicle: Michael Manuel Perez Miami, Florida

Oct 11 2016
city of toledo department of public utilities (water company) water company screwing customers toledo Ohio ?????? Author: toledo, Ohio Utility Companies: city of toledo department of public utilities (water company) toledo, Ohio

Oct 03 2016
Time Payment Corp. Rip offs for leasing our paid for home furnace Nationwide Author: Toledo, Ohio Loan Brokers: Time Payment Corp. Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Fences R Us Manuel Manresa Blatently damaged personal property ($2,500) and left to us to fix Ocala Florida Author: Fruitland Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Fences R Us Ocala, Florida

Sep 02 2016
Cash Plus, Toledo, OH Representative named: Josh Josh stole my check from New Albany Industries for $7897.00. Toledo Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Plus, Toledo, OH Toledo, Ohio

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 25 2016
Tax Mgmt., Cleveland, Derek Thomas theft, fraud, scam, deceit, lies, white collar Cleveland Ohio
Author: Toledo, Ohio Talent Scouts: Taxi Mgmt. Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Apria Healthcare Fraud, double charge toledo Nationwide Author: spring , Kansas Medical Supplies: Apria Healthcare Nationwide