Your Search | marcus evans

Sep 15 2015
Rory Don Evans/ Smart Homes of Georgia LLC He mismanged money from homeowner down to not paying his sub contractors Fayetteville Georgia Author: tEMPLE, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Rory Don Evans/ Smart Homes of Georgia LLC Fayetteville, Georgia

Sep 08 2015
Janet D. Evans Defective Laptop Kansas Ctiy Missouri Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Janet D. Evans Kansas Ctiy, Missouri

Sep 08 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection one of nation’s largest providers of extended auto warranties backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
AA Auto is a Broker ! Author: marcus hook, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: AA auto protection bensalem, Pennsylvania

Sep 04 2015
NEXTLEVEL AUTOBODY MARCUS SYEDAKA - INSURANCE FRAUD AND/OR CON MAN CON MAN - INSURANCE FRAUD - THUGS - SCUMBAG - LIAR - CHEAT - THIEF - PUNK - SCUMBAG - DID I SAY SCUMBAG UNIONDALE New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Body Work & Repair: NEXTLEVEL AUTOBODY UNIONDALE, New York

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2015
Tax Group Center Jennifer ShipiroJosh KahnJake ShulmanJessica Evans The text group center initially charged me on my credit card $6950 to settle my 2012 2013 federal estate taxes. After almost a year with no further contact from them I was called by Jessica Evans and told that they needed another $2500 to complete the transaction after work shortly I was contacted by Mr. Evans again and told that I would need another $1500. Calabasas California Author: Newhall, California Attorneys General: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 17 2015
Best Financial and Insurance Service Robert Evans Stay away from Robert Evans and Best Rate Financial San Antonio Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Insurance Agencies: Best Financial and Insurance Service Internet

Jul 16 2015
Robert Evans JRE Investments Inc LANDLORD AGGRESSIVE AND NOT SAFE! Nationwide
Author: Orange Park, Florida Realtors: Robert Evans Nationwide

Jul 13 2015
Evans Holdings Ltd. Evans Cycles Deceptive, Unethical, Misleading - Claimed Core Value #3 Doing What's Right Fail - Feeling Manipulated Crawley Internet
Author: Idaho On-Line Business: Evans Holdings Ltd. Internet

Jul 08 2015
titan trade -Marcus Delorean- Peter Poterious we will make money togeather, u deposit 5k and i will put in 20k we will make lots of money, you won't lose, i give my word , i am here for you London UK. Internet Author: New Paris, Indiana E-trade: titan trade Internet

Jul 07 2015
Publishers Clearing House DTDC Courier Company Ray Thompson, Marcus Steve They sent me a official looking e-mail telling me I won, took all my information and then tried to trick me into paying $600.00 for nothing to also gather my ID and credit card information. New Delhi, DL. INDIA Nationwide Author: Saint George, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Publishers Clearing House DTDC Courier Company Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
Autonet Dallas Buyers beware, total rip off artists. We went there to buy a Mustang that my 16 year old son had saved to buy. After looking at it, It had multiple issues including an a/c that didn't work.  The salesman  Marcus told us that if we left a $500 deposit that was totally refundable, they would fix the issues and call us. i never agreef to buy the car at any time. They said if we didn't like the car at that point we could have the deposit back. We both signed an agreement stating so. A couple days later they called and said it was ready. I went there and told them I no longer wanted the car and ask for my deposit. They proceeded to tell me, after calling the owner, that I couldn't have it back and they would give me credit for another car. I said no, I don't want the car and continued to afters for my deposit. I asked to speak with the owner and he began to yell curse me and said You're not getting  $*** back!. I have a signed agreement stating that my deposit is totally refundable. . Dallas Texas Owner's name Author: dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Autonet Dallas Dallas, Texas

Jun 03 2015
Country Fresh Foods/ Driver-Chuck OVERCHARGED CREDIT CERD- WON'T RETURN CALLS HOME OFFICE SAYS NO WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH DRIVER/.SU[ERVISOR OR OWNER AUGUSTA GEORGIA Author: Evans, Georgia Food Vendors: Country Fresh Foods Internet

May 11 2015
Evans Automotive Lied to me about getting smog done, took work from me in exchange and didn't hold their side of the bargain, broke a couple of things in my car and are denying it and all the while held a pathetically childish demeanor and professional candor in their attempts to extract more cash or 'free' work out of me before abandoning me and their promise. They showed evil in the face of goodness and from what I heard around town after the fact, they do it alot. Joshua Tree California
Author: Joshua Tree, California Auto Mechanics: Evans Automotive Joshua Tree, California

40, Report #1220477

May 08 2015
Marcus Steve dtdc courier & cargo dtdc claim pch Publishers Clearing House process for claiming your winning prize of the sum of $1,000,000.00 by the end of one week Worldwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Marcus Steve Internet

May 02 2015
Skybeam talked with Micheal and Brandon switched from an unlimited plan or what they called data untracked plan Loveland Colorado Author: Evans, Colorado Internet Service Providers: Skybeam Colorado

May 01 2015
Marcus Brown Impersonating the IRS Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Tax Services: Marcus Brown Nationwide

Apr 27 2015
MMT Logistics MMT, Kevin Evans, Kathie Evans Liars, Cheaters, steal from you, cheat you out of pay, loads, Fuel Surcharge, etc.. Columbus Ohio
I also forgot! Author: Sunbury, Ohio Trucking Companies: MMT Logistics Columbus, Ohio

Apr 21 2015
Evans Tire & Service Center San Marcos Various Mechanic's, Management and Corporate. Evans Tire & Center did Poor Quality Work - Made False Statements - Showed Incompetence San Marcos California Author: Escondido, California Auto Mechanics: Evans Tire & Service Center San Marcos San Marcos, California

Apr 17 2015
Palm Beach Tan Continue to bill my credit card for cancelled account Evans Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Tanning Salons: Palm Beach Tan Evans, Georgia

Apr 16 2015
Everdry Waterproofing of Pittsburgh Damaged a 1.5M home Evans City, PA Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Building Services: Everdry Waterproofing of Pittsburgh vans City, PA, Pennsylvania

Apr 15 2015
Think Mutual Bank They took all money ,$285.00, in my checking account and closed my account because it was idle. They said they sent a letter but I never received it Rochester Minnesota Author: EVANS, Colorado Banks: Think Mutual Bank Internet

48, Report #1220911

Apr 13 2015
American Capital Revitalization Group Ryan Christianson, Randy, Todd Evans, Alex (female) Took 2000 dollars, and never contacted Wells Fargo, told me not to contact them, when I did my house was forclosed on, they claimed never to get my mail and faxes, sent a registered letter for refund, they said they needed a wet signature, I have been calling for a month and my house is gone. Beverly Hills California Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Real Estate Services: American Capital Revitalization Group Beverly Hills, California

Apr 13 2015
publishers clearing house Mr. Marcus steve i recieved an email stating i won 1 million dollars and was to contact a courier co. for it to be delivered so i googled his alias name and seen the same email I received on your website Internet Author: eugene, Oregon $$ REWARDS Offered: publishers clearing house Internet

50, Report #920627

Apr 06 2015
Stealth Solar Kevin Evans, Fred Richie Stealth Solar is a boiler room! Phoenix, Arizona STEALTH SOLAR-A FAMILY WHO CARES! Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: Stealth Solar Phoenix, Arizona