MARINA HARBOR APARTMENTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: marina harbor apartments
There may be more specific results for "marina harbor apartments"
For more specific results for "marina harbor apartments"
Showing 1-25 of 6,610 Found Reports For more specific results for "marina harbor apartments"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
C&L Repair Complete Rip Off Lapeer Michigan Author: Harbor Beach , Michigan Truck Dealer Repair: C&L Repair Lapeer, Michigan

Oct 08 2017
Potala Place Apts Everett Potala Place Apts Potala Place ,potalaplaceeverett.com,Potala Place Everett Apartments,Potala Place Rentals Rip off,Noisy,Dirty,Stay away from this place everett Washington Author: everett, Washington Real Estate Services: Potala Place Apts Everett everett , Washington

Oct 08 2017
Film Marketing Services Peter Greene or John Gursha Signed a contract to distribute 43 of my films and distributed them on multiple platforms and in nearly 5 years have failed to provide a single royalty report or and royalties. Marina Del Rey Internet and california Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Festivals & Event Services: Film Marketing Services Internet

Oct 08 2017
Superior Moving Company Anthony Never showed up for the move, which he told me 3 times when he was going to show up New Port Richey Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Moving Companies: Superior Moving Company New Port Richey, Florida

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama Property Connection, puntapacificarealty, Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Duncan Mggowan Thieves!! rented my apartment short term without my knowledge, then keep the money. I never got paid. BEWARE!!! Panama City PANAMA Honesty and Truth Author: Illinois Real Estate Services: PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY Panama City, Select State/Province

Oct 07 2017
Elly''s world On Facebook 7/23/17 I seen an ad for the seam hair straightener I ordered it got my confirmation email and waited still did not receive it I tried to track my order with the information they sent me but that Web site is no longer my order number is 2981 I also emailed them quite a few times and no one has gotten back to me this company is a fraud I'm sure lots of people already lost their money do not buy from this company Internet Author: Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Elly''s world Internet

Oct 04 2017
Alpine Village Apartments I've Been Harmed and I'm Done Taking it Alpine California
Author: Alpine, California Landlords: Alpine Village Apartments Alpine, California

Sep 30 2017
Rudy Barthelemy or Rodolfo Barthelemy or RB Finance Consulting thief, scam artist, liar, criminal Marina del Rey California
Author: los angeles, California Financial Services: Rudy Barthelemy Marina del Rey, California

Sep 29 2017
Ivan De Jesus Kitchen Cabinatry Failure to install granite counter tops or reimburse us our money that we paid in full Palm Harbor Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Kitchens: Ivan De Jesus , Florida

Sep 29 2017
Do Hard Money dot com DHM Scam west jordan Utah Author: FAIRPORT harbor, Ohio Loans: Do Hard Money dot com west jordan , Utah

Sep 29 2017
Moving APT Mr. Aviv Meyr, President Ms. Lily Lamour, Customer Service Manager I paid $2300 deposit to move my furniture through Moving APT. Their truck broke down on the way to do my move, so I cancelled. I asked for a refund and was told that I couldn't get a refund but I could apply towards a future move. Miami Florida Author: Harbor City, California Moving Companies: Moving APT Miami,

Sep 28 2017
Gilbert Square Apartments PEM Management 1821 E Covina St Mesa AZ Deceptive, lying employees, poor management, no communication, dangerous property Mesa Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Gilbert Square Apartments Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 26 2017
Tickbox tv own 2 of this product, both quite useless. constant freezing and lockups. atlanta ga Georgia Author: palm harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Tickbox Internet

Sep 26 2017
Flateinrome, Massimo Marini Flatinrome is one of the worst rip-off companies in the word, The pictures they show on their website is photo-shopped. They are involved in false advertising of the quality of their apartments, and the owner, Massimo Marini is a pathological liar. He fraudulently charged my credit card for services he never provided. Rome Internet Flatinrome Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Hotel: Flateinrome Internet

Sep 25 2017
Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Cambria Luxury Apartments Danger to Residents Health! - Possible Resident Fatalities - Irresponsible - Untruthful - Deceptive Management Gilbert Arizona
Cambria Apartments Apartment Rentals Author: Gilbert, Arizona Attorneys General: Cambria Apartments - Gilbert Arizona Gilbert, Arizona

19, Report #1402071

Sep 24 2017
Discovery Auto Center ,tampa, BAD SALE/ BAD COMPANY Tampa Florida Author: palm harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Discovery Auto Center ,tampa Tampa, Florida

Sep 23 2017
Stimens apartments Stimens Would not return rental & pet deposit even though we never moved in & rental was not ready to move in for over a month from time we stated we had decided not to move in Mansfield Ohio Author: Sunbury, Ohio Property Management: Stimens apartments Mansfield, Ohio

Sep 21 2017
Nika & Nino Cristiani Nicole Cristiani, Steelman Power Gear, LLC They stole my patent and I have been looking for someone to help me serve them so I can take them to court. If anyone has a way to get me their physical address I would like to have them served asap for stealing my designs and business over $500,000.00 in losses. Marina Del Ray, California Nationwide
Author: Culver City, California Lawyers: Nika & Nino Cristiani Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Ocon group David ocon | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Miami beach Florida Intentional and Malicious Posting - Litigation in Process Author: Illinois Realtors: Ocon group David ocon ,

Sep 20 2017
Trim Fit Focus Nutra Rip off, stole my money!! Palm Harbor Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: Trim Fit Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 18 2017
zolna yachts, san diego, ca Zolna Yachts, Lodging, Charters, Amos Zolna, Shari Zolna, Marina Cortez, 858-688-1063 ZOLNA YACHTS, AMOS ZOLNA, DISRESPECTFUL, PETTY AND TRIES TO HURT HIS COMPETITION San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Boat Marinas: zolna yachts, san diego, ca San Diego, California