Your Search | mark e. shelton, financial resources unlimited, sms

Oct 22 2014
Option Genesis I was charged annual fee after Free trial period, despite notice of cancellation five days before end of trial. none shown Internet Author: San Jose, California Financial Education: Option Genesis Internet

Oct 22 2014
Porsche Financial Services PFS They will Rip you Off if you have a toll violation Chicago Nationwide Author: coral gables, Florida Car Financing: Porsche Financial Services Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Fast Cash Services USA Ray Bresslene and Collection Manager Mark Robinson Fast Cash Services threatening me with a lawsuit over funds I never received. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Internet Fraud: Fast Cash Services USA Internet

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 22 2014
ClearClick Software Cassette2USB.com Sold me a product that does not work and has failed to respond to any of my 4 e-mails do not know Internet Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: ClearClick Software Internet

Oct 21 2014
Services Unlimited Estimates and Services Not Complied With Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Services Unlimited Fayetteville, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
Moecker & Associates Phil Von Kahle Failed to perform duties, Internet Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Moecker & Associates Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
financial help services American debt relief debited bank account have not made payments to creditors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: vienna, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: financial help services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Mark Deaton, Renegade Trader , Hatt publishing Markets courses for stock traders Idaho Internet, Idaho Author: East Grinstead UK, Financial Education: Mark Deaton Internet

Oct 21 2014
Sandford brown institute white plain NY Sandford brown institute total ripoff after a year of sacrifice for a MA certificate, I'm left with nothing but debts!! White plains New York Author: Danbury, Connecticut Financial Education: Sandford brown institute white plain NY White plains, New York

Oct 21 2014
College Network The most misleading, disappointing,financial draining and clinically depressing choice I have made! Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: College Network Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Adora Financial Service Limited Sir Kenneth Brett Union Bank Loan scam Lagos Nigeria Author: Nationwide Loans: Adora Financial Service Limited Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Rep. portrayed to be a certified rep with Grn Dot money pack. Nationwide Author: okc, Oklahoma Cash Services: Green dot money pak (Representative name is Mark) Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Doug Selman Builderr and Mark Williams these two men were given 3 checks to fix my roof of thousands of dollars. They never returned. I can't get in touch with either of them. Mark Williams hung up on me today. Pineville Louisiana Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Improvements: Doug Selman Builders Pineville , Louisiana

Oct 20 2014
E-Commerce Consulting H&H Investing LLC Ecommerce Learning Academy Sold me a package that was to generate income off the internet. Not what was promised. Sandy Utah Author: Ulysses, Kansas Computer Classes: E-Commerce Consulting Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2014
Financial Halo LLC Financial Halo, My Accelerator Halo, My Tax Halo, My Credit Halo, My Debt Halo, My Foreclosure Halo, My Real Estate Income Halo, My Forex Halo, My Security Halo SUNIL WADHWA CROOKED GAME, FINANCIAL HALO, MLM IS CULT, RICHARD KENNETH NEWTON, PYRAMID PONZI, CONSIGLIERE MLM NEVADA CITY California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Multi Level Marketing: Financial Halo LLC NEVADA CITY, California

Oct 20 2014
Westlake Financial Services Repossession r car Los Angeles California Author: Sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2014
Picks That Make Cents Kavan Klein Picksthatmakecents.com fees for bad trading at best Internet
Author: California Financial Education: Picks That Make Cents Internet

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide Author: wallace, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Kevin Murphy Ryder Scam Artist - Do not do business with him of any kind. Lakewood Colorado Author: Kansas Financial Services: Kevin Murphy Ryder Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
LARSON FINANCIAL HIRES FELONS LARSON FINANCIAL HIRES FELONS! Westminster, Colorado Author: , Colorado Telemarketing Companies: LARSON FINANCIAL Westminster, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
Belzona Papertrail and Witnesses allover Miami Florida Author: Issaquah, Washington Employers: Belzona Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Verde Media Group, William Veve William Veve, Tucker Financial William Veve is a FRAUD and CON artist. VERDE MEDIA IS BROKE AND WRITES BAD CHECKS New York, Los Angeles Internet
Author: New York, New York Business Consulting: Verde Media Group, William Veve Internet