MARK 5 SPAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mark 5 spas
There may be more specific results for "mark 5 spas"
For more specific results for "mark 5 spas"
Showing 1-25 of 13,999 Found Reports For more specific results for "mark 5 spas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
Glitter and Glam Store charged my credit card, never sent product and never responded to any contacts (5 emails & calls) Chicago IL Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store internet

May 26 2017
Mark Langlois Scam artist - performed illegal non-confirming plumbing work and did not perform work as stated in quote. Would not correct the work and there was never a licensed plumber overseeing work he performed as he led us to believe. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Mark Langlois Southbridge, Massachusetts

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
Tire Works-Cactus and Decatur Location, Mark-The Manager, Jasmine Salguero-Public Relations Manager Theft, Scam, Horrible customer service, accusatory, rude, disrespectful, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Tire Works Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
Abercrombie & Fitch Co - they're posting Fake 5-star reviews on their clothing products on their website abercrombie.com, it's a bogus on fake customers to sell clothing Yes they are scheming customers on fake 5-star reviews and they're making clothes out of Polyester garbage from their cotton products to cut on costs giving customers less quality.Real sad New Albany Nationwide
More fake reviews by Abercrombie & Fitch, CEO ms. fran horowitz Author: LA, On-Line Stores: Abercrombie & Fitch Nationwide

May 24 2017
Lovely whole sale I ordered some items off lovely whole sale 11 days ago. I purchase the 5-7 days shipping package and still haven't receive my order. Internet Author: Greenville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lovely whole sale Internet

May 24 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
On ongoing Deceit, Fraud and Harassment by TjHin Franky of iSquare Due to Pay-Pal refunding me. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 23 2017
MARK BERNSTROM ANGELA BERNSTROM INTERNET CAR SALE FRAUD Tonganoxie Kansas
Author: Elkhorn, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: MARK BERNSTROM Tonganoxie, Kansas

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Dental Pro at Home , dentalproathome73 Definite scam - uses renowned company ,A T T, survey to sucker you into get a reward. Customer service no. Wait of 5 minimum and they disconnect after moment Henderson Nevada Internet
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dental Pro at Home Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
ESN DIRECT They don't give all refunds but they do mark your account as being refuned,even if you have proof Scottsdale/AZUSA Arizona/California
Author: Lemoore, California Unusual Rip-Off: ESN DIRECT Scottsdale, Arizona

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 17 2017
MSI Mark Tilford & charles wood Ripped us off by not paying for the estimating even after being delivered to him and he continuously said that he will clear our payment but failed to so far Beaumont Texas Author: new york, Alabama Builders & Contractors: msi Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Peace Of Mind Marie DiMaio and Franco DiMaio Owners of Peace Of Mind spa Arrogant, deceiving, extremely poor customer service! Safety Harbor Florida Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Health Spas: Peace Of Mind Safety Harbor, Florida

May 16 2017
Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Jessad Granite Took half deposit ($775) on 5/2, refuses to do work or return money Dallas Texas You have to file a police report Author: Lake Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Nationwide

May 15 2017
vehicle service department, Protech VSC, car guard, lauren asbridge called saying my warranty was expiring and set up a plan for the next 5 years, which i paid a $495 down payment Saint Peters Missourie Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Nationwide

May 15 2017
Martech 5 David Andrade RIP OFF. Do not use this service!! Atlanta GA Author: Gilroy, California Telemarketing Companies: Martech 5 GA

May 15 2017
Connex Education My Guardian Apps, Supli, Connex Holdings, Mark Beedles Fraud company, not paying there invoices London Nationwide
WE have prrof's Author: Brooklyn, New York Software: Connex Education Nationwide

May 14 2017
Loan able limited Travis smith Well on may 5 the 2017 I had deposited $320.00 into a advisor insurer account by the name of Phillipa Anne Clark and I was told that if I didi that I will have loan in 1hr that was not so . Auckland the phone number is nz 098899193 Internet Author: Camberra, Kentucky Liars: Loan able limited Internet