MARLO FURNITURE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: marlo furniture
There may be more specific results for "marlo furniture"
For more specific results for "marlo furniture"
Showing 26-50 of 10,232 Found Reports For more specific results for "marlo furniture"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Swift Moving and Storage J.C., Juan Carlos Martinez held furniture hostage, tried to get more money, unprofessional, scam artist Laurel Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Moving Companies: Swift Moving and Storage Internet

Oct 06 2017
Homesteez Plantsteez, San Diego Vintage The owner of homesteez, Seth Karaein, ripped me off through Instagram. He owes me $600 and hasnt refunded my money for a year now San Diego Internet Author: Tacoma, Washington Furniture & Furnishings: Homesteez Internet

Oct 03 2017
All my Sons (of b******) Two men and a truckAll my sons All my sons movers The date of moving, the owner Frank called me to inform me that they would be running late. Talk about four hours late with men overworked leaving little energy to complete my job .Frank then suggested to change our original agreement of two men and a truck for $119 an hour, suggesting a third man would be much faster and I would be pleased for $139 an hour . What a rip off Pensacola Florida 3rd Mover Is Always a Good Idea Author: Pensacola, Florida Moving Companies: All my Sons (of b******) Pensacola, Florida

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
shopcandelabra.com Warning: Deceptive Business Practices Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Furniture & Furnishings: Candelabra Internet

Oct 02 2017
Jet.com Charged my card, waited weeks to send merchandise, completely broken, no refund! Scam company Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Furniture & Furnishings: Jet.com Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Echo Peak Design aka Luke Adamson Took our money in February 2017 and never delivered our order. Bigfork Montana Custom furniture takes time Author: Virginia Furniture & Furnishings: Echo Peak Design Bigfork, Montana

Oct 02 2017
Wabash valley Alliance Act Team We lost our housing due to discrimination and they only stored half our belongings left half of them in the Apt. Made us pay to hire someone for ten dollars an hour to move furniture. Joshua my bf on the act team is under commitment is they are allowing him to be homeless along with myself. Our bank accounts don't add up. Money is missing we don't have the funds for an apt when we r to have emergency funds at all times. The secretary is the payee. Lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Government Corruption: Wabash valley Alliance Lafayette, Indiana

Sep 29 2017
2A4Life ordered 20 ft flagpole, parts missing (rope-rotating collar-rope winder) to lower flag,use telescoping Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: 2A4Life Internet

Sep 29 2017
Moving APT Mr. Aviv Meyr, President Ms. Lily Lamour, Customer Service Manager I paid $2300 deposit to move my furniture through Moving APT. Their truck broke down on the way to do my move, so I cancelled. I asked for a refund and was told that I couldn't get a refund but I could apply towards a future move. Miami Florida Author: Harbor City, California Moving Companies: Moving APT Miami,

Sep 27 2017
DR Power Equipment I bought a Raven Mower from DR they advertised that Mower could be returned if customer wasn't satisfied for one year. They refused to honor agreement . Fraudulent advertising poor quality Equipment. Nationwide Author: Nichols, South Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: DR Power Equipment Nationwide

Sep 26 2017
abcmovers123 & 2 cheap movers and a truck  904-207-0812 Movers Moving Company that scams and goes by diffrent names Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: abcmovers123 & 2 cheap movers and a truck Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 25 2017
Northern Tool & Equipment Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Burnsville Minnesota
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Northern Tool & Equipment Nationwide

40, Report #1402099

Sep 24 2017
The Simple Stores.com Don't buy ANYTHING from the Simple Stores.com Boston Mass. Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: The Simple Stores.com Internet

41, Report #1402061

Sep 24 2017
2A4 Life I order a flagpole and solar light on 8/24/2017 form 2A4 life the solar light was to be shipped from a differnt vendor. The flag pole was delivered but I never recieved the solar light which I was charged for. Internet Author: Tuttle, Oklahoma Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: 2A4 Life Internet

42, Report #1402055

Sep 24 2017
I ordered a cat condo 2 months ago still no product ....have emailed several times with no response .My bank account was hit for 19.99 I have received no response from this company Internet Author: Terrebonne, Oregon Furniture & Furnishings: Internet

43, Report #1402025

IKEA USA IKEA Orlando Deceptive practices on warranty Orlando Florida
Author: Olando, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: IKEA USA Orlando, Florida

Sep 20 2017
Buddy's home furnishings MIKE is trying to scam multiple customers as well as military personnel! Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Buddy''s home furnishings , Texas

Sep 20 2017
Winner Furniture Poor customer service, disrespectful staff Louisville Kentucky Author: Alabama Mattress Stores: Winner Furniture Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 20 2017
13802 Dragline Dr, Austin, TX 78728 Firm price set increased by over $1000. Destroyed and lost furniture. Austin, TX 78728 Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Moving Companies: 13802 Dragline Dr, Austin, TX 78728 Austin, TX 78728, Texas

Sep 19 2017
Student7 student7pro@gmail.com They have my money, I have no Cat condo. This company needs to be found and prosecuted. Internet Kitty Condo Author: Redding, California Furniture & Furnishings: Student7 Internet

Sep 18 2017
Living Spaces Furniture Refusal of service to our defective furniture Gilbert Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Living Spaces Furniture Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 18 2017
student7 I ordered the cat condo....needless to say, it's been approx 2 months and haven't received the item that was paid for as of yet Internet Author: Pgh, Pennsylvania Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: student7 Internet

Sep 17 2017
NFM Nebraska furniture mart I lost my job after years of using the account and always paying in the account. Within 6 months of not being able to pay it went to an attorney. I had never heard from this attorney when I was served papers at my residence. I had a job at the time and was not able to leave work to go to the court nor could I afford to send representation. After court date I did not hear anything from the attorney or from the court. I had moved but a forwarding was still attached to my previous address so it would of been delivered. I have never been called by anyone even though my phone number has been stable for over 12 years at the same number. I did receive over the last 12 months quite a few calls that would hang up the moment that I would answer or after ringing one time. Now I have just had my personal and savings zeroed out by attorney for NFM and put it into default by taking more than I had at the time of default. I have still not received anything from anyone associated with this account. The amount that I had last heard was 6 times greater than the amount taken from my account and at a loss as to even contacting these people. Kansas city Kansas Consequences Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Shopping Centers & Malls: NFM Kansas city, Kansas