Your Search | marshall muffler and brakes

Feb 09 2014
REGINA LEADER POST, BARB PACHOLIK MARLON MARSHALL SASK JUSTICE FCAA SONNE UDEMGBA Alan Allnutt Star Phoenix Rob McLaughlin  Heather Person Kenneth Edwards Rodonets Ed Rodonets Sandra Novak Sandy Novak Post Media Network Inc  DEFAMES AND MISLEADS IN HER FRONT PAGE FEBRUARY 6TH 2014 FCAA ARTICLE Regina Saskatchewan Author: Alberta Media: REGINA LEADER POST, BARB PACHOLIK MARLON MARSHALL SASK JUSTICE FCAA SONNE UDEMGBA Regina, Saskatchewan

Feb 08 2014
REGINA LEADER POST BABRB PACHOLIK SASKATCHEWAN JUSTICE FCAA SONNE UDEMGBA KENNETH EDWARD RODONETS MARLON MARSHALLSTAR PHONEIXALAN ALLNUTTROB MCLAUGHLINSANDRA NOVAKED RODOENTSSANDY NOVAK BARB PACHOLIK MARLON MARSHALL REGINA LEADER POST SASKATCHEWAN JUSTICE FCAA ED RODONETS SONNE UDEMGBA BULLLY HARASS ABUSE FRAUD SLANDER DEFAME CORRUPT rgina Saskatchewan Author: Saskatchewan Government Corruption: REGINA LEADER POST BABRB PACHOLIK SASKATCHEWAN JUSTICE FCAA SONNE UDEMGBA KENNETH EDWARD RODONETS rgina, Saskatchewan

Feb 07 2014
The Fargo service Marshall Thomas, Dimitrius Jefferson Violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) Amherst NY New York Author: Mobile, Alabama Collection Agencies: The Fargo service Amherst NY, New York

29, Report #1120756

Feb 04 2014
BLACK HAT SEO - seoinvancouver.com REVIEW - SEO Josh Marshall SEO REVIEW - www.seoinvancouver.com, WARNING Vancouver BC Canada Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Search Engine Optimization: BLACK HAT SEO - seoinvancouver.com REVIEW - SEO Josh Marshall SEO REVIEW REVIEW - SEO Josh Marshall SEO REVIEW Vancouver, British Columbia

30, Report #1120627

Feb 03 2014
sts tire and service Berlin new jersey This place is a ripoff!! Said I needed brakes berlin New Jersey Author: Berlin, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: sts tire and service Berlin new jersey berlin, New Jersey

31, Report #1120572

Feb 03 2014
Mavis Discount Tire You Go In For An Oil Change and they claim you need new brakes West Haverstraw New York Author: West Haverstraw, New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire West Haverstraw , Select State/Province

32, Report #1119680

Jan 30 2014
Just Brakes Brake Team Just Brake It Sparks Nevada Author: Yerington, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Just Brakes Sparks, Nevada

33, Report #1119613

Jan 30 2014
muffler man deltona STAY AWAY THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS Deltona Florida Author: Debary, Florida Auto Mechanics: muffler man deltona Deltona, Florida

34, Report #1119193

Jan 30 2014
Phoenix Rental Car defective brakes, transmission, we ended up not using vehicle, they hung up on us several times refused to give us a refund very rude staff, overcharged us. Phoenix Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Rental Car Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 27 2014
Marshall Mechanical Changed estimate, multiple poor repairs Richmond Virginia Author: Virginia Home Improvements: Marshall Mechanical Richmond, Virginia

Jan 20 2014
Car Hop car hop on se 14th st des moines iowa sold me a totaled car, let me drive off the car lot without insurance and told me I had 45 days to get insurance when I was supposed to have it that day, I got a $400 no isurance ticket and my rates went up. I've had to replace in the last 60 days; the car battery(car died on test drive and car hop said they would pay for it since it was pre existing but when we found out it was the battery they wouldnt pay for it i have paper work), brakes, a rim, windshield wipers, and i found out my frame to my entire car is bent which means its totaled, and my water pump is leaking really bad, which is covered by the warranty but does me no good since I have complained online twice and they will not answer their phone or return any of my calls, and when they do finally answer, they keep telling me they cant do anything the guy that sold me the car has to do everything but yet he is never there. des moines Iowa Author: Des Moines, Iowa Motor Vehicle: Car Hop des moines, Iowa

Jan 19 2014
North Carolina Secretary of State Ozie StallworthBeverly ChampionElaine Marshall These people are involved in a scandal: Discriminating against an employee because of his sex and retaliation Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Durham, North Carolina Government Worker: North Carolina Secretary of State Raleigh, North Carolina

Jan 12 2014
marshall engine co aka marshall engines Ripped Us Off Like Everyone Else Got!! kearney Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Auto Parts: marshall engine co kearney, Nebraska

Jan 08 2014
cashnow.com / was the name given. A James Marshall Loan department. Www.cashnow.com. 17724945296\17774945302 from Florida. Frauded me of $542.00 Andy brown and James Marshall. Scammed me. When applying for a loan. All other information was fake. i aapplied for a loan at www.cashnow.com. These people called back and said i was approved. then they charge me a app fee, funds transfer fees and taxes. nothing deposit ed. they took a total of 642.00 and gave me nothing. now I can't get in touch with them. i was scammed. now I am loosing my home and car. Florida was the state area. Florida Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Loans: cashnow.com / was the name given. A James Marshall Florida

Dec 30 2013
JW public relations Jennifer Wezensky The company entered into a service contract and did not perform the services agreed upon Marshall Michigan Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Business Consulting: JW public relations Marshall, Michigan

Dec 18 2013
Just Brakes Rip Off Scam, misleading, was charge 495.00 for changing out Rear Calipers, was charged for brake fluid and bleeding the brakes, wouldnt you think that would come with the service. Total bill was almost 700.00 for a routine brake job and rear calipers. Calipers 150 bucks each side, cost 60 bucks in a parts store. Was told 324 total price over the phone for extra work on replacing calipers and routine brake job, go to pick up and the tech said no I told you 674.00, what a joke. League City Texas Author: League City, Texas Auto Repair Service: Just Brakes League City, Texas

Dec 15 2013
sorarchives.com, sexoffenderrecord.com Brent Marshal Osterblad alias Brent Marshall Osterblad, Chuck Rodrick alias, Charles Gilson. Con Men, Rip off Artisits, B******s Phoneix Arizona
Author: Washington Computer Fraud: sorarchives.com, sexoffenderrecord.com Arizona

Dec 11 2013
Midland Funding LLC Midland Credit Management, Inc. Company sued me for debt not owed; Ignores federal and state debt collection laws; ignores consent judgment 8875 Aero Drive, Suite 200 California Author: Marshall, Minnesota Collection Agencies: Midland Funding LLC 8875 Aero Drive, Suite 200, California

Dec 11 2013
Legal Affairs Marshall Anderson Told to call immediately about legal actions filed against me Los Angeles CA Author: Cartersville, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: Legal Affairs Select State/Province

Dec 09 2013
El Guero auto sale I paid cash for a 2001 BMW 530i, 7,500 Dollars on 7-9-13, I took the car back on 7-10-13 the car was smoking white smoke from muffler,they refused to give back my money or trade for another car the car is park i need new motor Hawthorne California Author: Long Beach, California Auto Dealers: El Guero auto sale Select State/Province

Dec 06 2013
Brenna Thomas Cortez Slander Marshall Missouri Author: Idaho Questionable Activities: Brenna Thomas Cortez Marshall, Missouri

Dec 03 2013
Brian Mason , Marshall Carriage Company Marshall Carriage Comany Prepaid them for a wedding , they didnt show up Marshall Michigan Author: marshall, Michigan Taxi & Limousine Services: Brian Mason , Marshall Carriage Company Marshall, Michigan

Nov 30 2013
Just Brakes upsell artists-avoid Denton Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Auto Parts: Just Brakes Denton, Texas

Nov 27 2013
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Hurt us in the worst way possible right at the holidays NC Author: MARSHALL, North Carolina Banks: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Select State/Province

Nov 24 2013
Ozie Stallworth Director Secretary of StateOzie corruption, scandals, ozie stallworth, secretary of state, north carolina, secretary marshall, raleigh Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Government Worker: Ozie Stallworth Raleigh, North Carolina