MARSHALL MUFFLER AND BRAKES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: marshall muffler and brakes
There may be more specific results for "marshall muffler and brakes"
For more specific results for "marshall muffler and brakes"
Showing 26-50 of 292,129 Found Reports For more specific results for "marshall muffler and brakes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 25 2017
FacesGeek Fraud site that takes your money and time Internet Author: Bloomington, Indiana Internet Fraud: FacesGeek Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow Charged my cc $84.95 & $89.95 , twice for 2 bottles of Parisian Glow moisturizer and 2 bottles Parisian Glow serum. I have been charged $349.74 and you have reported the price, that others were charged, was $19.99 each. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cheney, Washington Sales People: Parisian Glow

Apr 25 2017
Dermedica XR, Revitalife Deceptive. Advertised on Facebook as the skin care line by Heather and Terry Dubrow Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermedica XR Internet

Apr 25 2017
legalmedicalchems.com legalmedicalchems.com Legalmedicalchems.com This company is the biggest ripoff on the internet don't fall for there lies. They won't send you your product they will take your money and disappear.. Internet
Author: Mobile , Alabama Attorney Generals: legalmedicalchems.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Finlay Chevrolet Auto, Dealership, Car Dealer, Service, Mechanic Las Vegas Nevada And Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Finlay Chevrolet Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
Cozy Cats NY - Hasiya Kerimov Sold neglected and genetically ill kitten with fake russian documentation, did not honour health contract Brooklyn New York
Author: Alabama Animal Services: Cozy Cats NY Brooklyn, New York

Leon Davis Jr Klaudia Funding LLC Gold and Diamond Scam las vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Leon Davis Jr las vegas, Nevada

Apr 24 2017
Webmediworld Park Scammed me out of $300 and no order sent Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Pharmacies: Webmediworld Internet

Apr 24 2017
Absolute Painting Brian Stiffler Cheap paint paint everywhere stained driveway paint peeling ran down walls Oxford and The Villages Florida
Author: The Villages, Florida Home Improvements: Absolute Painting Oxford, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Dr Bruce Kniegge and Katie Kniegge Kathryn Kniegge cheapskates liars cheats professional scam artists The Villages Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Customer: Dr Bruce Kniegge and Katie Kniegge The Villages, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Kathryn Sue Goges Sue Goges Lies about debts and lies about money owed to her The Villages and Naples Florida Author: Lady Lake, Florida Customer: Kathryn Sue Goges The Villages, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. 04/20/2017They caused damage to my ventilation system while trying to repair it. My electric bill went through the roof after 1 year and the ventilation unit burned out! I would NOT recommend this company to anyone!!! I'm still paying on this crap at an Exponentially Overpriced, Deceptive to Unconscionable level and Incompetent work with Errors. Longwood Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Homewise Improvement Solutions Inc. Longwood, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Veyron Skin Serum s to say I only got a small bottle for $98.41 .Totally a RIPOFF and SCAM !! Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorney Generals: Veyron Skin Serum Internet

Apr 24 2017
Easy Direct Solutions LLc and Dave Investment group They Have Hid A Lots Of Charges For Loans And All Kinds of Excuses To Ask You More Money Chicago( operation) IL, LA(money.deposit)Ca Nationwide Author: Daly City, California Loans: Easy Direct Solutions LLc Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
A.S. Alarm Services literally thieves!!!!they never tell you that it is a teaser rate!!! and jumps to the most expensive rate after that! and force you to jump through hoops to cancel service, charge exorbitant cancellation fees, and make you send back the equipment at your expense... Kirkland Washington Author: jericho, New York Work at Home: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Apr 24 2017
24/7 Locksmith Services Rip Off I have ever experienced one Author: Annandale, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Lesaifare publishers Jason hanson's spy and survival As in previous posts, proven scammers from way back St. Paul Internet MN Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Lesaifare publishers Internet

Apr 24 2017
Scoop Vision Media ScoopB Journalist who takes money for feature editorials and does not produce New York and New Jersey New York Author: New York, New York Liars: Scoop Vision Media

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet