MARTIN BUCKLEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: martin buckley
There may be more specific results for "martin buckley"
For more specific results for "martin buckley"
Showing 1-25 of 1,566 Found Reports For more specific results for "martin buckley"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Martin Lawrence Galleries San Francisco Chadwick Johnson, Alina Johnson, Leo Rogath, David Rogath. MLG Chalk and Varmillion Ripped me off on Paycheck, created false paystatememts tax fraud V.A.T. Tax Fraud Nepotism and Art Fraud Nationwide Los Angeles San Francisco New York Etc Nationwide Author: San Francisco , California Antiques & Second-hand: Martin Lawrence Galleries San Francisco Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Bentley Naples, Jaguar Naples, Rolls Royce Naples, Naples Luxury Imports, Land Rover Naples, Aston Martin Naples, Maserati Naples, Porsche Naples This dealer sold a 2009 Bentley GTC which they knew was defective and then charged $16,030.48 to replace the convertible top though it had a history of requiring repair and should have been replaced before sale. Naples Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Bentley Naples Naples, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Attorney Martin Meyers Attorney Martin Meyers Knowingly Lies, Defames, and Slanders Individual In a Letter to Honorary Judge Stacey L. Miesel Denville New Jersey Author: Denville, New Jersey Lawyers: Attorney Martin Meyers Denville, New Jersey

Jul 14 2017
TakeOver Booking Alex Martin scam, unprofessional, disrespectful, very rude, shouldn't be working with music artists or managers Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ. Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: TakeOver Booking Internet

Jul 13 2017
Dr. Alan J. Anthony, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology, Samantha Reith, Dr. Martin Salm, Tahoe Cosmetic Surgery & Dermatology Malpractice causing permanent, widespread facial damage from laser Logansport Indiana Author: Stateline, Nevada Skin Care: Medical Personnel: Dr. Alan J. Anthony Logansport, Indiana

Jul 10 2017
America's Best Concrete Paul Martin Scam Artist Pilot Point Texas
Author: Aubrey, Texas Home Improvements: America's Best Concrete Pilot Point, Texas

Jul 07 2017
Peter Marin ,allegedly, Peter Martin Peter Martinez This stupid , disgusting, sad, pot smoking dumbf***  a****** makes a living ripping people off by posing as a real registered optician with the state of texas. He will take your money and deliver s***** glasses he makes himself probably in a garage somewhere. Mesquite Texas Author: dallas, Texas Opticians: Peter Marin ,allegedly Meqsquite , Texas

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey Sc Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 27 2017
Inland Construction Jim Edwards,Mike Ingram,Carlton Cable,A. Andrews,Ron Martin Inland construction workers hit my clients gas meter and kept going and also inland workers was working in pittsburgh and 3 men working on the northside project at spring garden ave they are the men that attacked my sister and they are viciously harassing her she is a small pateet woman and the men are working in constrution are very bad dirty and not professional Spokane Washington
Author: Spokane, Washington Cult Organizations: Inland Construction Spokane, Washington

Jun 27 2017
RUMELIA CAPITAL THOMAS BELMOND SR ACCT MANG MARTIN VELLA SR ACCT ANALYST I was duped into making a deposit have asked for a refund they keep insisting I open an account when I refuse to accept the terms or give them the personal info they request they hide this information Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Brokerage Companies: RUMELIA CAPITAL Internet

Jun 24 2017
The RX Helper RIP OFF ..AND still trying to charge me by validating the agreement about the prescription cause we never signed any agreement delray beach Florida Author: martin, Tennessee Pharmacies: The RX Helper delray beach, Florida

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Brian Martin. LouisP, Iconoland This person posts ads on Craigslist and other job sites to involve people in Iconoland job scam. Los Angeles California
Images Author: Sochi, On-Line Business: Brian Martin Los Angeles, California

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
State 8 Motorcycles - Cuyahoga Falls Location Mr. Adam Martin So you say you'd like to help? Yeah, right! Cuyahoga Falls Ohio Author: Clinton, Ohio Motorcycles: State 8 Motorcycles - Cuyahoga Falls Location Ohio

Jun 15 2017
Edwin Fru Ndamgong Martin Sabu Kambaley he sold me a maltese puppy for 600.00 that includes pet and shipping. El Paso Texas Texast Fails Complaint about my company Author: Bakersfield, California Animal Abuse: Edwin Fru Ndamgong Internet

Jun 11 2017
The Painting Network , Gregory Martin Thompson The painting pros , The home improvement experts , Greg Thompson . Contracting without a license in Phoenix , Scottsdale ,Tempe , Paradise Valley and surrounding areas . Convicted of contracting 7 times , ordered by court to stop and has not . Gets money Taking money up front and not painting homes Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home Improvements: The Painting Network , Gregory Martin Thompson Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 09 2017
Martin Panayotov, World Media Group, mymovingreviews.com, mymovingloads.com Michael David Capindle Never trust mymovingreviews.com, mymovingloads.com Pinehurst Maine Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Martin Panayotov, World Media Group, mymovingreviews.com, mymovingloads.com Pinehurst, Maine

Jun 09 2017
mymovingreviews.com, World Media group Martin Panaytov World Media Group, My Moving Reviews USA Internet Ajoy Lopez & Right Way Shipping Author: sharjah, Alabama Consumer Services: mymovingreviews.com, World Media group Internet

Jun 04 2017
Hawaiia Airlines Martin ID GKO Deceptive online website offer, Bait & Switch ticketing, Failure to post cancellation policy Honolulu Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Airline Personnel: Hawaiia Airlines Nationwide

May 30 2017
Njs auto Martin and gary FRAUD Selden New York Author: Holbrook, New York Auto Dealers: Njs auto Selden, New York

May 24 2017
ACS Martin CooperAce cash Express, Inc.Company Name : Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies:Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,  SAN ANTONIO Texas I have a theory Author: Largo, Florida Loans: ACS SAN ANTONIO , Texas

May 24 2017
Cash net USA group Case I.d., Eric martin, owe $832.75, have my s.s.n placed on hold and an alert is placed on me Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Process Servers: Cash net USA group Internet

May 17 2017
Sunset RV ALL SERVICE DEPARTMENT...Cory.... sold us a defective RV, lies, clueless, rude, WORST SERVICE EVER. buckley Washington Something makes me think you don't understand the RV functions Author: puyallup, Washington RV Repair Centers: Sunset RV buckley, Washington

May 16 2017
North Hollywood, CA Jimmy martin They will tell you that your computer has been hacked, then they will ask you for $299.00 and if you refused they will delete the whole contents of your computer. N. Hollywood, CA Internet Author: Barnesville, Georgia Computer Fraud: North Hollywood, CA Internet