Memorial

Your Search | mary janes house of glass

Jul 07 2014
THE UNLOCK PROS I send in my Samsung note 3 that i bought on line to this company becuase it was showing bad IMEI and when I called them they promised to fixed it for me. After 2 days I got a confirmation letter for delivery but when I click on this, the message did not show that the phone was on the way. I called them again and they apologized and says the person made a mistake and they will mail it back. Since then I never get my phone back. They refused to pick up my call if I called from my house and cell phone but when I called with friends phone, they will pick it and cut off immediately I mentioned my oreder no 2459.I asked Paypal to collect my money back but they did not retuen my phone.This company is a liar and they are scam which need to be del with and close down. A guy called Eric always picked the phone and a guy called Lorenzo is always on their chat line. 6170 West Lake Mead Blvd , Las Vegas theunlockpros Author: Garland, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: THE UNLOCK PROS Internet

Jul 07 2014
Project195 Inc. Project 195, Little Moon Hostel, Joplin House, Dave Skoblar, DT Skoblar Fraudulent Charity with Unsafe Hostels, Director Scamming from Charity and Sleeping with Volunteers Oakland New Jersey
Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Clubs & Organizations: Project195 Inc. Oakland, New Jersey

Jul 07 2014
Lucas LUKE Stoioff Luke, Siena Tavern 51 w kinzie, publick house 400 n state st bull and bear 431 n wells stone lotus dine amic (dineamic) group 431 n. wells st italian job mimi llc 404 washington ave chicago - lucas luke stoioff siena tavern public house stone lotus dineamic group italian job miami chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Bars Lounges & Clubs: Lucas LUKE Stoioff chicago, Illinois

Jul 06 2014
Central security group When signing the 2 year contract. The salesman said I would save $20 a month on my home insurance. My insurance is calculated into my house payment. He said he would fill the paperwork out and submit it. Therefor dropping my insurance payment $20. He said since your saving $20 a month and the security system is $25 a month this security system would only be $5 a month. So of course I signed up. Not only is it not $25 a month but like $35 Houston Nationwide Author: Conroe, Texas Home Security: Central security Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Bovie House Jason LardoAl Lardo Slum Lord Father and Son Landlord who will find every possible reason to not return your deposit. yoy cannot hang pictures on walls, the building has terrible structure problems. Th Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Housing Rentals: Bovie House Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 05 2014
RCI ONLINE AUCTIONS LOS ANGELES WHARE HOUSE IN COVINA BID RIGGING GOING ON, ITS SO OBVIOUS !!! COVINA California Author: Redlands , California Internet Fraud: RCI ONLINE AUCTIONS COVINA, California

Jul 05 2014
Ruff House Rescue Horrible, Horrible Supposed Not For Profit Animal Rescue Oceanside New York Author: Long Beach, New York Animal Shelters: Ruff House Rescue Oceanside, New York

Jul 05 2014
Dream House Exteriors Dream House Windows, ZaZa Corp., Firas Emachah Is this new company fraudulently using the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval Logo? YES West Berlin New Jersey Author: Toms River, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Dream House Exteriors West Berlin, New Jersey

Jul 05 2014
Better Business Bureau Janet C. Hart, Tom Bartholomy, Maryanne P. Dailey, Mary A. Schmittz BBB held arbitration hearings ignoring laws and evidence in favor of contractor to gain a biased ruling for the consumer. charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 05 2014
Qlinkwireless well apply to them and they keep saying in few days be ship and it not been ship at all over 2 mths now I have give up on them and if file on a diffent sight it blow this becouse it one phone for house hold Fl Nationwide Author: valp, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Qlinkwireless Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Regions Mortgage Regions Bank Mortgage Fraud, Forged Documents Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Lake Mary, Florida Mortgage Companies: Regions Mortgage Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Jul 04 2014
USA Board Up & Glass Company Took a Deposit, Failed to Install a Glass and Refuses to Return the Deposit Willowbrook Illinois Author: Oak Brook, Illinois Glass Repair Shops: USA Board Up & Glass Company Willowbrook, Illinois

Jul 04 2014
Mary Hellwig Ron Ratoff AKA Ron Gelbong, Jared Ratoff Ripoffs You pay but never get your Items or you get junk Dania Florida Author: Skokie, Illinois Animal Services: Mary Hellwig Dania, Florida

Jul 03 2014
Teo Arteaga TEO Handyman fraud STOLE from our house, took $2000 for project, disappeared after one day work Anaheim California
Author: Newport Beach, California Home Improvements: Teo Arteaga Anaheim, California

Jul 03 2014
Williams Helde Marketing Communications, Williams Helde, Marc Williams, Liz Williams, Jason McCourt, Katie Harnetiaux, Philips Healthcare, Philips Consumer Lifestyle, Alaska Airlines, FareStart, Harry's Fresh Foods, Thermo Scientific, FCTI, Tokuyama Kurt Gruber, Joseph Sprague, Christina Starr, Julie Dunmire, Glass Door, Mark Williams Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Advertising Agencies: Williams Helde Marketing Communications, Williams Helde, Marc Williams, Liz Williams, Jason McCourt, Katie Harnetiaux, Seattle, Washington

Jul 03 2014
AA Glass Nation Inc These thieves butchered my RV dashboard while installing glass that fell out after 235 miles Parkland Washington Author: Enumclaw, Washington RV Repair Centers: AA Glass Nation Inc Parkland, Washington

Jul 02 2014
ruff house rescue Owner...diane indelicato cons and thieves oceanside New York Author: raleigh, North Carolina Animal Shelters: ruff house rescue oceanside, New York

Jul 02 2014
Chuck Tatay Charles Tatay Mary Tatay HOEman Coco Tatay Bland Carol Tatay The biggest a*hole of all time! Chuck Tatay Fort Worth Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Rotten Neighbors: Chuck Tatay Ft Worth, Texas

Jul 02 2014
Arizona Desert Finds Estate Sales, Desert Finds Estate Sales, Mary & David Lies, Deception, False Advertising mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Arizona Desert Finds Estate Sales, Desert Finds Estate Sales mesa, Arizona

Jul 02 2014
Austin.jones@500cashfastusa.com Austin Jones at 500cashfastusa I was emailed and the subject said Final Notice Before Legal Action and that I owed this Loan company, that I have never done business with, $1495.67. It states that I am going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within a couple of day and my SSN has been put on hold by US Government. The wording is not really what you would see in a legal document since I used to work for the Public Defenders Office and have typed up many legal documents for the attorneys. I think this is a scare tactic since it states that if I do not make a payment that I will incur the total legal cost of $5498.37. I did not contact them since all I was given was a phone number. There is no address.  Author: Davis, California Loans: Austin.jones@500cashfastusa.com Select State/Province

Jul 02 2014
T & M Commercial Funding Todd Johnson, Jacob Machaud Hard Money Lender Operating Out of House: No Formal Education: Doesn't Understand BPO's Auburn Maine
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Loan Modification: T & M Commercial Funding Auburn, Maine

Jul 02 2014
peoples products inc Bill wilson horrible corrupt buisness. improper buisness treatment. overpriced low quality products. they harass you newington Connecticut Author: Connecticut Glass Companies: peoples products inc newington, Connecticut

Jul 01 2014
Leisure Products, Inc Rec Direct Factory Outlet I bought a new hot tub, many issues, cust svc sucks, still have broken tub in my house. Kingsport Tennessee Author: waynesville , North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Leisure Products, Inc Kingsport, Tennessee

Jul 01 2014
Jeanne DeVirgiliis Salesperson for Mary Kay cosmetics Outright dishonest thief Bensalem Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Jeanne DeVirgiliis Internet

Jul 01 2014
Mega million Scam about winning and they want tax money first. They keep calling. Says he is agent john brown Scam about winning money. Must go to cvs to get card and pay tax money to the person who will come to house to deliver check of winnings. Ca Author: Apple valley, California Liars: Mega million Select State/Province