MARY JANES HOUSE OF GLASS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mary janes house of glass
There may be more specific results for "mary janes house of glass"
For more specific results for "mary janes house of glass"
Showing 26-50 of 355,777 Found Reports For more specific results for "mary janes house of glass"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet You May Have a Case, BUT Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Paragon Funding Stated that I owe on a loan that I took out in April 2011 in the amount of $500. Las Vegas Internet Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agency's: Paragon Funding Internet

Oct 16 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC I had ordered 2 bottles of CBD. I cancelled my order but was charged 2 time in the amount of $69.99 and $79.99. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Pharmacies: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
365 Wellness llc Ad said free trial bottle of forskolin. Just pay shipping and handling. I get a charge for 69.95 on my cc. San Francisco California Author: UNION CITY, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: 365 Wellness llc Internet

Oct 16 2017
Fair Price Stock Online no delivery of goods Rehoboth Massachusetts Author: Upper Arlington, Ohio Home & Garden Stores: Fair Price Stock Online Rehoboth, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Kra'sa/iius skin cream Said this was created by Victoria Osteen and she denies this saying iris a scam. There is no phone number or website to contact them. I have been charged again and want to stop them as of 10-16-17. Mrs. Betty Spruill Newark New Jersey Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kra'sa/iius skin cream ,

Oct 16 2017
One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads, AKA's- Mystic Jasmine, Jasmine Aten Scammed me out of $250.00. Money that I basically scraped up. She knew that I was hurting for money. She had me to believe that she was a gifted Clairvoyant and spiritual worker who could help with my money problems. I was desperate. She took advantage of me being desperate, and willing to try anything, at that point.  Los Angeles. listed on her Facebook page California. Listed on her Facebook page
Author: Covington, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: One Way Ritual/Mystic At The Crossroads Los Angeles , California

Oct 16 2017
Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 16 2017
Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher Ken Gallagher, men's rights attorneymens rights attorney orlando KEN GALLAGHER RIPPED ME OFF, THEN THREATENED TO SUE ME IF I TALKED orlando Florida CORRECTION TO MY REPORT Author: Orlando, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Kenneth C. Gallagher orlando, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Amyn Ghulamali with his wife and mother. Mr Amyn Ghulamali normally takes advantages of his disability, multifaceted nationalities, UAE Iqama/ Resident status and his offshore company registered at Ajman UAE. He also portrays himself as very well connected person and is expert in name-dropping of big personalities of UK, UAE/Dubai and Pakistan based high-ups, diplomats or businessmen to defraud different peoples/businessmen.  Nationwide
Author: Karachi, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: Amyn Ghulamali Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury ยท NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 15 2017
Rick Hubbard/Marine mechanic WARNING: Beware of this fraudulent individual. Bay Shore New York Author: East Islip, New York Maintenance Companies: Rick Hubbard/Marine mechanic ,

Oct 15 2017
Lumidaire False claim of a free trial leads to almost 200.00 in charges to credit card Internet Author: San Luis Obispo, California Skin Care: Lumidaire Internet

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 15 2017
Michael Gallagher attorney at law Where to begin,first of all this case is still going and my trial date is Dec.20th, Monroe Wa, Seattle Washington Author: Arlington, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael Gallagher attorney at law ,

Oct 15 2017
Advanceable Technology I ordered a free trial for the cost of postage. I was charged for postage and full cost of two items they sent to me. I called and was told I couldn/t return items as opened but they would take me off the list of future deliveries. They have charged me again and no product received. I want my moneyback. scottsdale Arizona Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Advanceable Technology scottsdale, Arizona

Titlebucks Titlemax/Titlebucks Finance charge Albany Georgia
Typical... Author: Albany, Georgia Loans: Titlebucks Albany , Georgia

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Nuavive Derma Serum and Eye Cream. Please note that this item was presented on Shark Tank and all five invested in this product. Shame on them. Let's start this by saying SCAM. Many of us have been scammed by Nuavive from their free trial, auto-send products, shipping charges. It appers they have covered themselves from class action suit or even having their charges removed from your charge account. Do not deal with this company or any other company that tries to give you free samples on skin care products. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you want to purchase Nuavive, go to Amazon. The price for the serum is only $33, so much less that Nuvive is offering. Internet Author: Decatur, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Internet

Oct 15 2017
Home Pro Complete Home Improvement Charles R Lance 65 y/o (Legal Name Necessary) for FDLE Verification! He has too many numerous Aliases: Chad Randy, Chad Lance, Chad Randoff (Middle Name), Charles Randoff, etc. mostly a scrambling of the First, Middle, and Last Name of his Legal N 1) Extortion of a Senior Citizen St. AUGUSTINE Florida
Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Home Pro Complete Home Improvement St. AUGUSTINE, Florida

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,