Your Search | mary prantil

Oct 07 2015
ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC This company is a rip-off. I called this company on October 5 asking for service for a carpet cleaning for a room and they told me that the service will be $ 35.00 and also a discount of $5, 00 senior discounts. I would like a full refund mailed to my home address immediately! Internet
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cleaning Services: ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC Internet

Oct 03 2015
Mary@astromary.com After several emails did not refund $40 when link did not work. France Internet Author: Berthoud, Colorado Psychic: Mary@astromary.com Internet

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Oct 02 2015
BATTLE BORN TACTICS/JACOB DECREMER SIERRA NEVADA ARMS 80 PERCENT LOWERS ripoff Reno, NV Internet Author: Lake Mary, Florida Guns & Ranges: BATTLE BORN TACTICS/JACOB DECREMER Internet

Sep 27 2015
Mary Dengler London (Tower Hill) Vacation Rental Nightmare London EC3A 5BZ England Author: New York , New York Lodging: Mary Dengler Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Siebert Realty Siebert Realty BAD customer service and Rude Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Whiteville, North Carolina Lodging: Mary Sue Virginia Beach, Virginia

Sep 18 2015
Mary Astrologer Jenna astromary.com usa-astrology.com ca-astrology.com au-astrology.com BARONNET Atoll I have been scammed !!!! France Internet
Mary Astrologer Jenna astromary.com usa-astrology.com ca-astrology.com au-astrology.com Atoll I have been scammed !!!! France Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Web Site: Mary Astrologer Internet

Sep 06 2015
MR. LUKE MILLER OF METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS AND E BAY SELLER MR. LUKE MILLER CAN NOT BE TRUSTED IN ANY SPIRITUAL WORK. MR. MILLER IN INDEED DISTURBED AS HE CLAIM MR. LUKE MILLER BETRAYS HIS CLIENTS AND TRIED TO CURSE ME WITH HEXS AFTER PAYING HIM FOR SERVICES. ANOTHER PSYCHIC CONFIRMED HIS HURTFUL INTENTIONS CLAIMING HE TRIED CURSING ME WITH EVIL DJINN SPIRITS. WHEN HE CHARGED ME 400.00 FOR REMOVIBG THE SPIRITS VIA MONEYGRAM IN WHICH I STILL HAVE ALL RECEIPTS.  Chicago Illinois Mary Catherine Berent Author: Chicago, Illinois Cult: MR. LUKE MILLER OF METAPHYSICAL BEGINNINGS AND E BAY SELLER Chicago, Illinois

Sep 04 2015
UStarCash William Henderson, Mary Parker, Ben Morgan They call you and ask about you needing a loan and if yes depending on how much the loan the payment varies they want to be sure you can pay that amount every month so they have you send in what they call an insurance and promises to send it back to you in the payment. That's a lie you send it to them via money gram and they want you to send more. You never get the loan. San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: UStarCash San Francisco, California

Sep 04 2015
Steen, Hamilton & Associates Mary Steen Consumers Clearing House Sweepstakes Scam New York New York Author: Nevada City, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Steen, Hamilton & Associates New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
Robin Helmick Mary Thompson, Cash Advance Inc. Office of Joseph Brown, Financial Crime Enforcement Network They claim I owe to Cash Advance Inc $1169.91 and are issuing a Warrant for my arrest to collect this debt. I have nevr been to Cash Advance Inc. and do not owe this phonny deb. Los Angeles California Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Collection Agencies: Robin Helmick Los Angeles, California

Sep 03 2015
Sunrise Vista, Jake Saady Manager is a tyrant and a bully, yells, interrupts, scolds, and shows no respect for adults. Mesa Arizona To Mary Author: Mesa, Arizona Mobile Home Parks: Sunrise Vista Mesa, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
PRINTERPIX CREATE PERSONALISED DAMAGED PHOTO GIFTS LAKE MARY FLORIDA Author: Pottsboro, Texas Photography: PRINTERPIX Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Martin Phillips Conflict of Interest Lake Mary FL Florida Author: Florida Questionable Activities: Martin Phillips Internet

Aug 27 2015
Capitol One Capitol One sends credit card to someone but uses your info for billing! Nationwide Author: Mary Esther, Florida Credit Services: Capitol One Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Mary@astromary.com aka AstroMary Astro Mary charged $60 for a reading. The chart she developed and used was wrong!!! She refuses to send a corrected reading!!! Internet scammers Author: HOUSTON , Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Mary@astromary.com Internet

Aug 24 2015
Shaw Financial Incorporated I was suppose to call Mary Walker but i didnt i looked the company up on the internet because it sounded to good to be true los angeles California Author: kendallville, Indiana Financial Services: Shaw Financial Incorporated los angeles, California

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 17 2015
Mary Titus Gallery Mary Titus Refused to pay for damaging my artwork Carmel California Author: Oakland, California Liars: Mary Titus Gallery Carmel, California

Aug 16 2015
Mary Catherine Berent Mary Berent I have been harassed for years off and on by Mary Catherine Berent Holiday Florida
Author: Alabama Bigots: Mary Catherine Berent Holiday , Florida

Aug 12 2015
Michael Torell, Infotrack, Unknown female harasser who identified herself as Mary Tried calling this business to get my laptop fixed, received harassing texts from a female, Mary, claiming i called her husband's phone # Bremerton Washington Response to Michelle Botera Author: Bremerton, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Michael Torell, Infotrack Bremerton, Washington

Aug 10 2015
Ace Cash Express Mary Lynn Williams (district manager) Texas Ace Cash Express Author: Killeen/Copperas Cove, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Texas

Aug 09 2015
San diego advance skin care Owner is a crook! I bought a a massage package of 3 a while back. I emailed, called, and left a voicemail a couple of times to the number provided on the website to try to redeem my last massage package but the owner ,MARY, is missing and action and would not return emails or phone calls! She's a crook! Hope KARMA bites her in the butt. Do not buy the packages she promotes, be wary of this business. San Diego California Author: California Massage Therapists: San diego advance skin care San Diego, California

Aug 08 2015
Mary Catherine Berent All Spiritual workers beware. She wants you to padlock St. Michael, Mental Case! Holiday Florida
Author: Alabama Racists: Mary Catherine Berent Holiday, Florida

Aug 07 2015
HBC Facilities HBC Strategies Never pay their vendors! Lake Mary Florida Author: UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington Electrical Services: HBC Facilities Lake Mary, Florida