MARY THERESA PRANTIL ASTORIA, NY 11106 APT C 2 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mary theresa prantil astoria, ny 11106 apt c 2
There may be more specific results for "mary theresa prantil astoria, ny 11106 apt c 2"
For more specific results for "mary theresa prantil astoria, ny 11106 apt c 2"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Simple Health never can reach them by phone. never received insurance cards. they take out the in 2 installments per month Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Health Insurance: Simple Health Internet

Oct 22 2017
JONATHAN CHARLES HARPER FRANK Jonathan C. Frank & Associates, (LLC) PLLC 700 Milam Street Suite 1300 Houston, TX 77002 DEBT COLLECTION SCAM, FRAUD & CONSPIRACY; FDCPA & FCRA VIOLATIONS Houston, Texas 77002 Nationwide
Author: Lakeside, Michigan Collection Agency's: JONATHAN CHARLES HARPER FRANK Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Education Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Oct 22 2017
Gulftech Engines Big rip-off. I was quoted $3780 for head gasket and they claimed it would take 5 to 7 days. Then they said they replaced 2 engine mounts and wanted $850 more. Later I found out that the mounts for my car are between $35 - $50 for a total of $85 for 2 of them. They already had the engine off the car, so why charging $850 instead of $85 for deciding between the old and new mounts. Then they called claiming that they replaced the ignition coil and wanted $870 more. The ignition coil at Parts-Geek is only $49. So from the initial price of $3780 they went up to $5500 and they took 40 days instead of 7. I then told them that I cannot longer afford this bill because my budget was for the initial price. I then asked for the parts they took out and they do not have them. they are very dishonest. Beware of one called Robert. He is mean and disrespectful. Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Gulftech Engines Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2017
world bearingsLTD, bearings online, rulmentionline, Stroe Dorel Paid for 2 bearings with bank transfer and never got the parts Constanta Romania Author: Alkmaar, Other Auto Parts: world bearingsLTD Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Jody's Secret Bra I ordered 2 bras for $44.96 on 6/18/17 and never heard anything. Now they have disappeared with my credit card money. Internet/Shopify Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Bra Internet

Oct 21 2017
Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd I bought a h*o L520 Auto A/C Refrigerant Recovery/ Recharge Machine turned out to be faulty i attempted to get in contact with the company they actually blocked me i paid $3.500 AUS Dollar so how am i going to get my money back.. Baiyun district, Guangzhou Guangzhou China Author: sydney, Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: Guangzhou honow auto services equipment co Itd Baiyun district, Guangzhou,

Oct 21 2017
Ilus& Krasa Charged my credit card $109.09/$115.63 ×2 mos w/o permission & no available recourse. Internet
Author: Badger, California Computer Mail Order: Ilus& Krasa Internet

Oct 21 2017
Elly professional hair straightener Ordered n paid for item not received after 2 months Internet Author: Ellenton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly professional hair straightener Internet

Oct 21 2017
The sales guru Ordered the 2 in 1 curling iron on Oct 2 still have not received and they will not return my emails, but they charged my card the same day I placed the order Internet Author: Stuart, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: The sales guru Internet

Oct 21 2017
Target-california Called about 2 yr. Warranty .starts day1,1st year referred to manufactures warrenty. Scammers Hemet California Author: San Jacinto, California Television Parts & Services: Target-california Hemet, California

Oct 21 2017
fightfast I ordered 2 knife's and paid for 2 to be shipped got 1 Internet Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: fightfast Internet

Oct 20 2017
Dr. Ira Jaffe and Rosh Maternal Fetal Medicine Dr. Ira Jaffe Beware of the butcher shop Ny New York Author: Alabama Doctors: Dr. Ira Jaffe and Rosh Maternal Fetal Medicine Ny , New York

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

16, Report #1391921

Oct 20 2017
 Mary Grace Mead and Edward Charles sexton con artist Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Animal Abuse: Mary Grace Mead and Edward Charles sexton Cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 20 2017
Clear Skyn COALCOSMETICS.COM I thought I was buying a 4.95$ trial + maybe 1 or 2 $ for Shipping. SUPPOSEDLY, Somewhere in some Fine Print they “ Claim” that if you don’t call to cancel they have the right to charge $89 EVERY MONTH while they send you a tiny jar of white cream which by the way, I NEVER USED, Because it came with NO INVOICE, NO RETURN ADDRESS With The company that it came from & I had no clue why I was even receiving it?! Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Abusive Parents: Clear Skyn Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
New York Pizzeria, NY Pizza Extra Bone in my order? Binghamton New York Author: Vestal, New York Pizza & Take Out: New York Pizzeria Binghamton, New York

Oct 20 2017
Moose Shack Don Markham, D Markham, Don C Markham, Michelle Markham, Marie C Marzolino, Dominick J Marzolino, Don Markham ,Reverend, CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER OWNS RESTAURANT AND SERVES YOU FOOD ,UNBELIEVABLE, Alden New York Buffalo New York Oswego New York Watertown New York Nationwide
Author: Alabama Catering: Moose Shack Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Future water Today Dennis Higgins2 Pure H20 Vita Tech Water system 2 pure h20 Vita Tech system is a sham, Dennis Higgins its creator is a fraud and con artist getting people to believe the superiority of his water system to con you into paying 4 times the amount for an equal or better system. thousand Oak California Author: San Pedro, California Questionable Activities: Future water Today thousand Oak, California

Oct 20 2017
Visalia Vitamic C Serum Visalia Skin Care CreamVisalia Eye Serum Visalia Products use a subscription continuity merchant, DelomodLavish Skin and Eye Revive Life who will charge your account $89.95 and $85.95 per month. RIP OFF California Author: Disney, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Visalia Vitamic C Serum Internet

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not An Insider - Just an Expert Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
Luxure and Akoura I believe this company is skirting the word - deceptive. I don't recall when I ordered that i was entering into a contract. I believed that I could try 2 products for a minimal cost and after 14 days cancel. I called on the 14th day and was told that I have to pay additional 9.95 per each to cancel the contract. It also took 7 days to receive it. Internet  Author: Bourbon, Indiana Skin Care: Luxure and Akoura Internet