Your Search | master spas

May 28 2016
Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Lured into large purchase with promise of immediate cash back. Cozumel Mexico Author: Woodlawn, Kentucky Health Spas: Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Cozumel, Other

May 28 2016
Master Matchmakers I paid 1500 dollars for a premier dating membership and received no matches and no phone calls after I paid the money. They said they had pre counseling which they say is the reason they won't give me my money back. I paid for matches not counseling. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: Master Matchmakers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 27 2016
Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Continue to run my charge card after repeated requests to cancel membership Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Bradenton, Florida

May 26 2016
ticket master ushub/third party sold me two wrong tickets hampton va Internet Author: cheadpeake, Virginia Ticket Sales: ticket master Internet

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 24 2016
espree prepaid master card. policy malfuntion smyrna Georgia Author: desert hot sorings, California Unusual Rip-Off: espree prepaid master card. smyrna, Georgia

May 24 2016
Hot Yoga Spa Laser Lipo of Virginia, Ripoff, fraudulent company Mclean Virginia Author: sterling, Virginia Health Spas: Hot Yoga Spa Mclean, Virginia

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 23 2016
miravie skin products miravie is worthless and not risk free, miravie lies. they refuse a refund. Internet Author: macon, Georgia Health Spas: miravie skin products Internet

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 19 2016
Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier Frank Mentier personal trainerFrank Mentier coachFrank Mentier spin instructorFrank Mentier barrys bootcampFrank Mentier Equinox Frank Mentier took me to court after I lost 40 pounds on my own without him West hollywood California
Author: Los Angeles , California Health Spas: Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier West hollywood , California

May 19 2016
New body care spa Advanced laser spa They are fraudulent! products don't work! Had severe headaches after leaving. They closed down and reopened with my prepaid money for future services. Beware they are on Groupon racking up new victims chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Health Spas: New body care spa chicago, Illinois

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

May 18 2016
ABC Crunch Fitness Fraudulent Recurring Credit Card Charges! Bradenton Florida Author: SARASOTA, Florida Health Spas: ABC Crunch Fitness Bradenton, Florida

May 17 2016
Volucall exactacall Thomas Lee Crain Charlene Silvia Thief, scammer, criminal, slave master, Thomas Lee Crain Charlene Silvia Boston Massachusetts
Author: Florida Telemarketing Companies: Volucall exactacall Boston, Massachusetts

May 14 2016
Doug Biasi Kristen Rossetti, 5150 Designs, 5150 Customs Con Artist, Thief, Liar, Dishonest, Manipulative Oxnard California
Con Artist, Liar, Thief, Master Manipulater Author: Moorpark, California Body Work & Repair: Doug Biasi Oxnard, California

May 12 2016
Thryve Fitness Solutions Unethical, uncaring, unprofessional, unregulated Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Health Spas: Thryve Fitness Solutions Dallas, Texas

May 12 2016
john letourneau/ euro tech NOT A BMW MASTER TECH ST GEORGE UTAH Author: MCMMINVILLE, Oregon Auto Repair Service: john letourneau/ euro tech ST GEORGE,

May 09 2016
Euro tech St George John Le Tourneu
John LeTourneu story teller Author: St George , Utah Auto Repair Service: Euro tech St George

May 07 2016
EUR-TECH ST GEORGE JOHN LE TOURNEUJON LETOURNEU jon has never worked as a Master tech for BMW st george Utah
john letourneau is not a master bmw tech Author: MCMMINVILLE, Oregon Auto Repair Service: EUR-TECH ST GEORGE st george , Utah

May 07 2016
A Tranquil Day Never Showed Up/ Returned Phone Calls for a prepaid service Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Health Spas: A Tranquil Day Denver, Colorado

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 03 2016
Master Of Bling Total rip off and liars. atlanta Georgia
Problem Solved Author: Baltimore, Maryland Sales People: Master Of Bling atlanta, Georgia

May 03 2016
Hann Financial Service Fabricate false pictures of vehicle to incur bogus charges, additional BS about missing Master Keys Jamesburg, NJ 08831 New Jersey I See Robert Made His Point Perfectly Ands You Have NO Rebuttal! Author: Massapequa, New York Car Financing: Hann Financial Service Jamesburg,, New Jersey

May 02 2016
Rejuvaderm Sent me product I did not order and charged my spouses credit card Centennial Colorado Author: Santa Barbara , California Health Spas: Rejuvaderm Centennial, Colorado