MASTER MANAGEMENT GROUP LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: master management group llc
There may be more specific results for "master management group llc"
For more specific results for "master management group llc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Essential Services Worldwide LLC The people I spoke with said that their company name was Essential Services Worldwide, but I an not sure if the website with this same name is connected to these people, who misinformed me that they were affiliated with Microsoft and that they were certif Deceitful company not sure Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Essential Services Worldwide LLC Internet

Curtis Law Group BEWARE OF CURTIS LAW GROUP dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Curtis Law Group dallas, Texas

Jul 28 2017
Mike Accounting Group Brian Milem Complete misrepresentation Chicago Illinois Author: Brandon, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Mike Accounting Group Chicago, Illinois

Jul 28 2017
SIU Consultant Group Julian Huerta Some of the management are fraud Brea California Author: Brea, California Private Investigators: SIU Consultant Group Brea, California

Jul 27 2017
Castle Law Group, PC Castle Law, Castle Law Firm, Judson Phillips Law, Don Ferguson Law, Timeshare Attorneys Castle Law Timeshare Cancellation Lawyers Refuse to Refund Client's Legal Fees in Conflict of Interest Nashville Tennessee Author: Florida Lawyers: Castle Law Group, PC Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises LLC Grand Celebration Cruises ; chantel Refused to extend cruise per contract terms Tampa Florida Author: Brighton, Michigan Cruises: Blue Star Cruises LLC Tampa, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Michelle Minikus, LLC , Realtor Michelle Coon-Sanchez REAL ESTATE FRAUD SCAM!!! CooperCity Internet
Author: CooperCity, Florida Real Estate Services: Michelle Minikus, LLC , Realtor Internet

Jul 27 2017
Public Reputation LLC SCAM !! boca raton Florida Author: Alabama Business Consulting: public reputation boca raton, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Techsvite LLC GREAT SCAM Says they are Microsoft and just charges you s$398 to install firewall Internet
Author: Bullhead, Arizona Internet Fraud: Techsvite LLC Internet

Jul 27 2017
Branch Management Tree Service; David Schmidt; Dr. Dave; AZ Tree Doctor Branch Management Tree Service owes me in excess of $20,000 and has made no attempt to pay me! Scottsdale Arizona Author: GILBERT, Arizona Cash Services: Branch Management Tree Service

Jul 27 2017
Action Cooling and Heating Total Scammers: They called stating our current unit was up for an annual inspection. They came out and stated we needed to spend 3100 dollars to fix the rusted part that was not covered under warranty. The least I would need is was coolant at the price of $295.00. I decided to call another AC company and have them look at the unit. NOT ONLY WAS there NOTHING wrong but they did not even add the coolant i so desperality needed. I repeat nothing was wrong with our unit. To make matters worse he wrote up I bought a service contract. They will not return our calls after serveral attempts to reach the management. RUN from this horrible company. Fort Myers Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Action Cooling and Heating Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Your Mortgage Solutions, Maree Reed, LLC, Kenneth Robertson Just as in the other reports, this company preys on people who are in trouble with their mortgages. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Arlington, Texas Real Estate Services: Your Mortgage Solutions North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Medical Service's group Loise garcia is the person i talked to. They called me for a pain lotion and took all my insurance info then hung up on me. I called back to talk to the supervisor and his name was kevin and he to hung up on me Wilmington Florida Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Health Insurance: Medical Service's group Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services I received 2 billings from them on same day and I have NO idea why I am being billed! I have not ordered anything from anyone or products! These folks randomly pick people out of a hat to harass? Springfield Illinois Author: Evans, Georgia Abusive Parents: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 27 2017
LIBERTY MOVING GROUP DERRICK SCAM ARTISTS!! JERSEY CITY New Jersey Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Moving Companies: LIBERTY MOVING GROUP JERSEY CITY, New Jersey

Jul 27 2017
Medical service group Called and harassed me and kept calling back Ohio Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Medical Supplies: Medical service group Ohio

Jul 27 2017
Jvc processing aka Midwest recovery systems llc There's a opened account on my credit report for $765! Nationwide Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Loans: Jvc processing Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California
Still nothing Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 26 2017
National Arbitration Group Eva Tyler told me I had an outstanding payday advance from 2013 from Chase Bank and that charges were going to be filed if I didn't pay this debt Atlanta, Georgia Author: Yakima, Washington Bad Check Writers: National Arbitration Group Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Claude Johnson Guitar Control Claude Johnson LLC Guitar Control Billed for services not ordered 1121 Washington Pl, Wayne, PA, Pennsylvania 19087, USA Internet
Author: Brisbane, Alabama Music: Claude Johnson Guitar Control Internet

Jul 26 2017
Tax Group Center Lilly This company NEVER WILL RESOLVE ANY TAX ISSUE. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, LIE, AND DECEPTIVE!!! Calabasas California Author: atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jul 26 2017
Estate Asset Management, LLC Gregory Joseph Smith and Deborah Kathleen Smith SEC filed against Gregory Smith in ponzi scheme regarding Rampart Funds to Seniors Winchester California Author: LaQuinta, California Investment Brokers: Estate Asset Management, LLC Winchester, California

Jul 26 2017
Ibiza Pool, LLC poor workmanship, careless workers, incomplete job Palm Harbor Florida Author: Davenport, Florida Pool Builders: Ibiza Pool, LLC Palm Harbor, Florida