Your Search | master spas

Jun 15 2016
Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York Corporate Office - Astoria location They are taking money from your account even after you cancel membership New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Health Spas: Synergy Fitness Clubs - New York New York, New York

Jun 15 2016
Wellbridge Fitness Flatirons Athletic Club They continued charging me after I canceled. I canceled in person (which I shouldn't have to do). Boulder Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Health Spas: Wellbridge Fitness Boulder, Colorado

Jun 15 2016
Mario's Internet Center /Mario Andreis Master smooth operator Internet Author: Kiryat Tivon, Other Internet: Mario's Internet Center Internet

Jun 11 2016
Thumbtack I believe thumbtack website is a fraud. Professionals are trying to find work and they are taking money and we are getting no work from it Internet Author: Phoenix , Arizona Health Spas: Thumbtack Internet

Jun 10 2016
Thin Ice Spa The Thin Ice Spa, Thin Ice, Evin Abromowitz, Sandy Fischer Very Dangerous and Dishonest Buyer Beware Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Spas: Thin Ice Spa Tucson, Arizona

Jun 09 2016
Master Content Services Cashed two post dated checks a day before the first date. Phoenix Arizona Author: wittmann, Arizona Consumer Services: Master Content Services

Jun 08 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Allan Jones W. Allan Jones is a Greedy Racist Who Doesn't Like Blacks but Happily Markets to Them and Takes Their Hard-Earned Money Cleveland, Tennessee
W. Allan Jones YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Racists: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

Jun 06 2016
any time fitness palm bay any time finess palm bay fl is ripping me off 32.00 per month stole my money i never ordered palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay palm bay, Florida

Jun 05 2016
any time fitness i am being charged a recurning charge on my credit card for a membership i didnt order palm bay Florida Author: palm bay, Florida Health Spas: any time fitness palm bay, Florida

May 28 2016
Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Lured into large purchase with promise of immediate cash back. Cozumel Mexico Author: Woodlawn, Kentucky Health Spas: Moneyback/Adamant Corporation Cozumel, Other

May 28 2016
Master Matchmakers I paid 1500 dollars for a premier dating membership and received no matches and no phone calls after I paid the money. They said they had pre counseling which they say is the reason they won't give me my money back. I paid for matches not counseling. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Agreement reached with company Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: Master Matchmakers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 27 2016
Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Continue to run my charge card after repeated requests to cancel membership Bradenton Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: Koko FitClub Lakewood Ranch Bradenton, Florida

May 26 2016
ticket master ushub/third party sold me two wrong tickets hampton va Internet Author: cheadpeake, Virginia Ticket Sales: ticket master Internet

May 24 2016
Swift Funds LLC, REPRESENTING BEST FITNESS I closed my account with a doctors note and somehow Swift Funds got my info and have filed a claim against me, I cannot contact anyone to straighten this out. I want this off my credit report !! Palos Verdes P California Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Health Spas: Best Fitness Palos Verdes P, California

May 24 2016
espree prepaid master card. policy malfuntion smyrna Georgia Author: desert hot sorings, California Unusual Rip-Off: espree prepaid master card. smyrna, Georgia

May 24 2016
Hot Yoga Spa Laser Lipo of Virginia, Ripoff, fraudulent company Mclean Virginia Author: sterling, Virginia Health Spas: Hot Yoga Spa Mclean, Virginia

May 24 2016
puritybeauty my order never came to me and the took my money South East United States Internet Author: Nicosia, Alabama Health Spas: puritybeauty Internet

May 23 2016
miravie skin products miravie is worthless and not risk free, miravie lies. they refuse a refund. Internet Author: macon, Georgia Health Spas: miravie skin products Internet

May 22 2016
Inherentbeauty HR-cream Bait and switch ad on Facebook using Christie Brinkley product and Dr. Oz to get you to think it's her product you're ordering . Called to cancel and the rep was very rude and condescending Santa Ana Ca Internet Author: Saratoga , California Health Spas: Inherentbeauty Internet

May 19 2016
Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier Frank Mentier personal trainerFrank Mentier coachFrank Mentier spin instructorFrank Mentier barrys bootcampFrank Mentier Equinox Frank Mentier took me to court after I lost 40 pounds on my own without him West hollywood California
Author: Los Angeles , California Health Spas: Frank Mentier Muscles by Mentier West hollywood , California

May 19 2016
New body care spa Advanced laser spa They are fraudulent! products don't work! Had severe headaches after leaving. They closed down and reopened with my prepaid money for future services. Beware they are on Groupon racking up new victims chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Health Spas: New body care spa chicago, Illinois

May 18 2016
Fitness Connection Rip Off/ Fraud/ Non Compliant/ BBB Rating F/ NO CEO, BOARD MEMBERS OR COMMITTEES DAllas / Ft Worth Metroplex Texas Author: Plano, Texas Health Spas: Fitness Connection Nationwide

May 18 2016
ABC Crunch Fitness Fraudulent Recurring Credit Card Charges! Bradenton Florida Author: SARASOTA, Florida Health Spas: ABC Crunch Fitness Bradenton, Florida

May 17 2016
Volucall exactacall Thomas Lee Crain Charlene Silvia Thief, scammer, criminal, slave master, Thomas Lee Crain Charlene Silvia Boston Massachusetts
Author: Florida Telemarketing Companies: Volucall exactacall Boston, Massachusetts

May 14 2016
Doug Biasi Kristen Rossetti, 5150 Designs, 5150 Customs Con Artist, Thief, Liar, Dishonest, Manipulative Oxnard California
Con Artist, Liar, Thief, Master Manipulater Author: Moorpark, California Body Work & Repair: Doug Biasi Oxnard, California