MATCH DOT COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: match dot com
There may be more specific results for "match dot com"
For more specific results for "match dot com"
Showing 1-25 of 14,344 Found Reports For more specific results for "match dot com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
green dot bank i did some work for neighbor, she is very old and did not charge her, but her son got me a pre-paid gift card for 200.00 just to say thank you. but it turns out the card was all ready expired. i have been trying to get a real pearson for days. very frustrating. pasadena ca. ca. Author: SILT, Colorado Banks: green dot bank CA

Aug 21 2017
Easy Way Financials this company is a ripoff the request you to send you picture ID and also require you to purchase a card from Walgreens or Walmart ( not green dot card) Wilmington Delaware internet Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Easy Way Financials New Jersey

Aug 21 2017
Thcfarmer.com ripped me off for 250$ placed order with thcfarmer.com took cash off my card but never received email or order no nothing emailed them at least 20 times with no reply then they band me off sight with no reply back been weeks now now replies Thcfarmer. Com are scammers Internet Author: Williamson, West Virginia Nurseries: Thcfarmer.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet

Aug 18 2017
AMICLUBWEAR. Com Ami Club Wear Rip off lied about description of product not actual product sent California Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: AMICLUBWEAR. Com Internet

Aug 18 2017
Oil Painting 2000 oilpainting2000.com Not recommended! Internet
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Art Gallery: Oil Painting 2000 Internet

Aug 17 2017
Green Dot Corporation Go Bank Go Bank Stole $429.84 From Me Pasadena Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Banks: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Woww Fashion Elly's world. com On July 23, 2017 I purchased a hair steamer straightener for $49.99 from this company on Facebook and I went to check on my order and the place is no longer active. The whole page is gone and I've been debited the money out of my bank but still have not received the item. I plan to contact my bank in the morning and dispute the charge on my account and also plan to file with the BBB against the company also. Internet Author: Horseshoe Bay, Texas Beauty Salons: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2017
Blue clouds deal.com I ordered a waist trainer off of Facebook which was blue clouds deals. com and they money came out of my check and I still haven’t got it. It’s been over 3 weeks Internet Author: North Vernon, Indiana Adult Care Facilities: Blue clouds deal.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Bruce Roznos Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Paul at Arrow Truck Sales of Tampa Lemon Truck False DOT Inspection Fradulant Liars Won't Honor Contract Warranty Or Repairs Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Sales People: Arrow Truck Sales Jacksonville Jacksonville , Florida

Aug 14 2017
Ellys world I ordered the Steam straightener at Ellys world. Com. Paid my $ received my confirmation # for my order. I screen shot EVERYTHING, so when a couple weeks passed I went back on the website to inquire about the order...and guess what? Website is no longer available. No product. ..and NO REFUND Internet Author: Buffalo , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Ellys world Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 13 2017
Vudu. Com They charged my debit account without me even giving them the information. They hacked my number by using my credit card to find out how I paid it and subsequently stole my no. Beaver pa. Pennsylvania Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Video Stores: Vudu. Com Internet

16, Report #1392005

Aug 11 2017
BEAUTE FACIAL sent sample-didnot explain cancelation policy billed me in 14 days on the dot. Internet Author: West Dennis, Massachusetts Alternative Health: BEAUTE FACIAL Internet

Aug 10 2017
COSTWAY-COM WEI WU GRANDDAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY WISH DAMAGED ONTARIO California
Author: FRESNO, California Furniture & Furnishings: COSTWAY-COM ONTARIO, California

Aug 10 2017
Payproglobal.com Pay Pro Charge .com I try to make a purchase online they recjected my purchase after charging my credit card Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: Payproglobal.com Internet

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
MATCH.COM https://www.match.ca/cpx/en-ca/match/IndexPageA/ SUBCRIPTION IS A RIP OFF : INTERNET Internet Author: CALGARY, Alberta Dating Services: MATCH.COM Internet

Aug 07 2017
green dot Wallmart card greendot keep my car insurance payment two months Nationwide Author: gibsonton, Florida Insurance Agencies: green dot Wallmart card Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Trans Van Lines - US DOT 1496961 Deceptive and Destructive Movers. Volume increased 25% but cost increased ~60%, unethical, Multiple furnishings they packed were damaged and utterly destroyed. Shipment took over 2 weeks. Davie, Florida Florida
Author: St. Louis, Missouri Moving Companies: Trans Van Lines Davie, Florida

Aug 04 2017
BUYER BEWARE - HOME ADVISOR SELECTIVELY POSTS REVIEWS SO CONTRACTORS LOOK GOOD home advisor Rating Concern Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Roofing Companies: Home Advisor

Aug 03 2017
Expedia .com I'm a service disabled army veteran, this is the third time in four months that expedia has ripped me off I've been using them for 3 years now. Internet
Author: Ellisville, Mississippi Hotel: Expedia .com Internet

Aug 02 2017
get slim 365.com 80$times 2 supposed to be 5$ Internet Author: baltimore, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: get slim 365.com Internet