MATCH COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: match com
There may be more specific results for "match com"
For more specific results for "match com"
Showing 1-25 of 12,025 Found Reports For more specific results for "match com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
EISENHARDT BIGGEST SCAMMER ON PLANET- SHAME ON YOU SCAMMER Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Sep 25 2017
bitcoinmultplierx100.com bitcoinmultplierx100Admin@bitcoinmultplierx100.comSkype:bitcoinmultplierx100 i won the jackpot of 127btc from there monthly drawing and they did deposit it and took it right back. they contacted me a few days after my winning and congratulated me for being the winner of the month. They didn't say anything about a limited time to withdraw or deposit. until weeks later. They stole my winning after the fact that i won it from a drawning and i want to sue them for it back. Internet
Author: crestview, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: bitcoinmultplierx100.com Internet

3, Report #1402073

Sep 24 2017
Tradesy.com I have been s true and faithful customer for more than 3 years, well someone hacked into my Tradesy Account and order an Item , it was mailed to my home.  TRADSEY. com Internet Author: Valley Stream, New York Buying Clubs: Tradesy.com Internet

4, Report #1401906

Sep 23 2017
GLD*SVCGS. COM I was led to the site to pay a dollar for a credit report that was supposed to be free but they ended up taking $29.95 off my card twice without my permission Internet
you should call 855-421-9615 Author: METTER, Georgia Credit Services: GLD*SVCGS. COM Internet

Sep 21 2017
Victoria hearts or brides. Com Lina rudenko aka lin_koln_16 on Instagram. Also Masha Emets aka ocean girl Instagram. MASHA MARTASKAYA INSTAGRAM AND THESE WOMAN ARE ALSO ON VK.COM. I was a fool I admit to believe that this site could possibly be real. Well I was deadly wrong it's nothin Scam you for money. Kiev Ukraine, Virginia also Internet
Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Government Corruption: Victoria hearts or brides. Com Internet

Sep 18 2017
Planet romance These guys promise you the world, But in reality are a bunch of scammers. They would tell you that if you are looking for a wife/girlfriend they would create a communication channel wherein you could connect and meet the probable match. However the reality is that most of these women are fake and are on payrolls of planetromance. They would engage with you on phone/skype calls and would refrain from using video calling claiming low internet speeds in Czech republic or Slovakia. I paid over 9400 czk for membership to their gold program. And was scammed badly. Please consider this as a fair warning these guys are bunch of thugs and nothing more Prague Internet Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Planet romance Internet

Sep 16 2017
All About Singles People, That work There, are owners Bob and Sharon, and staff members. They have delivered on what they have promised. Charles I had a 1 year agreement, from 9-20-16 to 9-20-17 $1000 and had several matches, but they did not work out. nor did they match me right, ever, I wish I could get a refund. Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Kingston, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: All About Singles Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2017
Ellysworld. com I purchased a straightner they advertised for $49.97 and never recieved it or any response to my my emails questioning not recieving order. Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Products: Ellysworld. com Internet

Sep 15 2017
ROK7.COM Email from who I thought was Amazon take survey get free gift just pay $4.95 shipping. 15 days later card was charged $49.99 Lakeland Florida Author: Freeport, Michigan Sporting Goods: ROK7.COM Lakeland, Florida

Sep 15 2017
Bank of America Nationwide You may still have a problem. Author: Huntsville, Texas Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
Car Data Online .com Ordered a one-time only car report and they continued to Bill my credit card. Capital One is not happy with this company. I have started major dispute! Internet Author: Huntingdon, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: Car Data Online .com Internet

Sep 14 2017
Carrental8 carrental8.com Higher rate, penalty fees for shortening reservation Internet Cheapskate Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Rentals: Carrental8 Internet

Sep 13 2017
Student7 Retired I had also ordered the cat condo, I have five cats and I enjoy watching them on their climbing post. But mine is getting worn. When I saw the add from student 7 I thought it was a really good deal. But here it is eight weeks later and It hasn't arrived they have my money I would like my product. I don't know where it originated from I didn't pay attention Internet Author: PORT RICHEY, Florida Art Galleries: Student7.com Internet

Sep 11 2017
California DMV Renewal a division of Orion management I payed $200.00 dollars to get my car regition renewed I used this co and they sent me a worthless piece of paper the receipt don't even match can't get ahold of them Mission Viejo California Author: crestline, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: California DMV Renewal a division of Orion management Mission Viejo, California

Sep 11 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
NOT Gonna Fly ANON Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Sep 10 2017
The Ideal Match Fairlure to deliver any services promised on $9000 VIP contract I signed in October 2016. Refusal to allow me to receive refund and terminate this contract. San Diego California Author: Fallbrook, California Dating Services: The Ideal Match

Sep 09 2017
Pretty-Sweet. com Pretty -Sweet, Pretty Sweet Complete Scam! Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan On-Line Stores: Pretty-Sweet. com Internet

Sep 08 2017
Ellys World I purchased a steam flat iron that was advertised on Facebook for $49.99 , on 07/30/3017.  Sent a status request to support@ ellys world. Com, and have not received a response. Internet Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Ellys World Internet

19, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
DANIEL ANTON WIKIPEDIA: DAN ANTON SEO Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 08 2017
SVCGS COM 855-3319531 TN INTERNET FRAUD, BEWARE! TENNESSEE TENNESSEE 855-421-9615 is the special refund line Author: Stanfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Computer Fraud: SVCGS COM 855-3319531 TN North Carolina

Sep 07 2017
Kevin Meadows Ushome1974.com Kevin Meadows Scammer Dundee Florida Florida
Author: orlando, Florida Abusive Parents: Kevin Meadows Ushome1974.com

Sep 07 2017
fulfillment warehouse This company probably owned byTrump fake liars cant get money back the parts they sent are wrong part # on box dont even match receipt illinois illinois Author: newman, California Auto Parts: fulfillment warehouse Nationwide

Sep 06 2017
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 05 2017
walker Cavapoos George Walker Fraudulent breeder; promised puppy and free shipping for $700 wired by Western Union. Website features adorable puppy pics. I became suspicious because of up front payment by wire. also, emails and website full of misspellings and poor grammar Ohio Agreed! Walker Cavapoos are a ripoff Author: Florida Sales People: walker Cavapoos Ohio

Sep 05 2017
Amplifon Hearing Health Care Corp (formerly known as HearPO) false advertising, won't price match, makes continuous excuses, rip off Plymouth Montana
Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Amplifon Hearing Health Care Corp Plymouth, Montana