MATE CHECK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mate check
There may be more specific results for "mate check"
For more specific results for "mate check"
Showing 1-25 of 67,686 Found Reports For more specific results for "mate check"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
KANOA Pre ordered wireless ear buds back in 2016. Despite false claims of set backs and pre production ramp ups, they promised to have ear buds delivered by June 2017. Now if you check their website, it is shuttered. Reddit is set to private. All social media is unmanned and defunct. No email, nothing to warn the customers they are not getting anything. I am out $160. Whats worse, they kept the preorder offer going the entire time knowing they were not going to produce ANYTHING up until the last second. Internet
Author: Mendon, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: KANOA Internet

Aug 23 2017
Elly's World ellysstraightener I ordered a flatiron from ellys world on July 25th, 2017. They sent me an email confirming my order and told me I would recive my merchandise in 4-6 weeks. Today is August 23rd, 2017 and I still haven't heard anything from them. The website has disappeared. When I tried to check on it, a message comes up Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable. My order number is 6756. I paid $49.97 for this flatiron, how can I get my money back? Author: LAGRANGE, Georgia TV Advertisements: Elly's World

3, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
airbnb airbnb.com i had renting my unit and do not got paid by airbnb because the guest call 3 days after check in and told airbnb the apartment was not clean - lie miami fl Florida Author: miami, Florida Travel Companies: airbnb Internet

Aug 23 2017
Charlie Crovo Dunhill Group, Charles Crovo, Charles Crovo II  Osterville, Massachusetts
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
virginia bryant I was told to send three checks thru western union the deposit made into my checking account and then with drawn now I am 2,6000 over drawn for money I have lost from social secruity check now I cannot pay my rent my medicine for this month my electric bill how can people be this greedy and take advanage of people on s.s this what causes people to kill themself because no body cares fort wayne Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Bad Check Writers: virginia bryant Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 22 2017
KCC Class Action Services Shestopal v. Follett Higher Education Group Settlement Administrator Sent me a check for $107.11 as settlement for Shestopal v Follett Higher Education Group Settlement Administrator from KCC Class Action Services Providence Rhode Island Author: Lakeville, Indiana Bad Check Writers: KCC Class Action Services

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
JP Morgan Chase James Dimon Lost My Mortgage Pay Off Check. Washington DC Nationwide
Author: Washington DC, Delaware Banks: JP Morgan Chase Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide YOU SOUND CRAZY B***H SHUT UP Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Elly's world  I asked my mom to buy this hair steam straightener around the middle of july and they sent her a email confirmation and it had on the email 4 to 6 weeks and Thankyou for the purchase and had the amount that was payed to Ellys world and then i go back to check her email for the tracking information and it said that the webpage was unavailable and the whole website was gone like it was never there .  Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Aug 21 2017
Basic Lawn Mowing, LLC Fraud Alert! Cashed my check & didn't do service Cape Coral Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Landscaping: Basic Lawn Mowing, LLC Cape Coral, Florida

Aug 21 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on Aug 7  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 21 2017
LVH Sytems Locksmithservice,Semitruckrepairservice ripped me off of money demanded money up front then after I got my windshield fixed still had to pay all of it and the guy just cashed the com check then will not talk to you on the phone van nuys California Author: Humble, Texas Auto Repair Service: LVH Sytems Internet

Aug 20 2017
Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Tracfone Safelink safelink wireless customer and i was mislead with incorect infomation with a certatin plan Miami Florida Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami , Florida

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
SweepStakesclearinghouse  Arlington tx Texas Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Bad Check Writers: PCH Arlington tx, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 18 2017
Royal Crown Kennels Lance Pace, I sent him 1,500 for puppies , he needed money, and said he would send me two puppies he had left, if I sent him 1500 ASAP, I sent him the money and have proof of canceled check from 2 yrs ago. He stopped taking my calls and kept making excuse Stole 1500 with promise of puppy, he cashed the check and never sent puppy Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Dog Breeders: Royal Crown Kennels Hot Springs, Arkansas

Aug 18 2017
Source One 360 Source1net.comSource OneSource 360 I didn't get paid and I am still getting the runaround Fitchburg Nationwide Actual received a call now Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Nationwide