MATE CHECK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mate check
There may be more specific results for "mate check"
For more specific results for "mate check"
Showing 1-25 of 21,304 Found Reports For more specific results for "mate check"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Cash Cental Check Cashing FRAUD - This company let an illegal immigrant use my social security # Dublin Ohio Author: California Cash Services: Cash Cental Dublin, Ohio

Jun 24 2017
terrafirmasolution.com/ Terra Firma Terra Firma Solution TerraFirmaSolution Fake IT Consultation Employment Agency For Non-Violent Felons [With $22 USD Background Check] Pickerington Ohio Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consulting: terrafirmasolution.com/ Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways / The Gasoline Rebate Program The Gasoline Rebate Program massive delay * participant follow-up required Sarasota Florida Received My First $10 Rebate Check Author: SAN JOSE, California Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE FRAUD CHECK WRITERS NATIONWIDE Author: Milton, Florida Bad Check Writers: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Todd Douglas Brown aka Todd Brown Craigslist Scammer Todd Brown of Brasstown NC Ripped Me Off With Bad Check Brasstown North Carolina Author: Mobile, Alabama Internet Fraud: Todd Douglas Brown Brasstown, North Carolina

10, Report #1196306

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Inc Company took a deposit and has not returned it. Was told in May I would get a check. Nothing! Sarasota Florida Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
CBC CREDIT SERVICES TRS LIMITED LLC Got a piece of mail that look like a check I opened it and noticed it was CCB Credit Services saying that I owe $139.97 so I called the number listed and they said it was for coffee green Max supplement pills that I paid $6.95 for shipping and this hundred $39 is for some kind of thing I supposedly signed up for to receive more pills this happened supposedly July 3rd 2013 and I have never even heard of these green coffee Max supplement pills in my life nor have I bought them Springfield, IL Illinois
Author: Joshua tree, California Credit & Debt Services: CBC CREDIT SERVICES Springfield, IL, Illinois

Jun 19 2017
Bank of America They accused me of PERPETRATING FRAUD against THEM by depositing a CERTIFIED CHECK which was A FRAUD unknown to me. Fort Worth Texas How could there be a problem since you never spent any of the funds you deposited? Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Bank of America Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
maggie & molly's Bakery Inc Scam Check vancover Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Cash Services: maggie & molly's Bakery Inc Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Prometrics FLACNA Prometrics I applied and paid $155.00 for a Cna exam in Florida with Prometrics. I then found out I have a current Cna already in Al. I requested a refund before the background check and Test date was scheduled.  Pensacola Nationwide Author: Loxley, Alabama Corrupt Companies: Prometrics Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
U travel guide They created a fraudulent check and cashed it in my BBT account for $399. Stole my routing # acct# and address and created a fake draft Nationwide Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Bad Check Writers: U travel guide Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
phenom health Somehow this company managed to get a hold of my credit card number without my knowledge unfortunately I did not check my statement as closely as I should’ve so this has continued for quite a few months without my knowledge. The amount was about $86 I call them last month and told them to cancel it yet they still build me again this month Las Vagas Nevada Author: LEHIGH ACRES, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: phenom health Las Vagas, Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Myinboxpro Gim system training and myinboxpro are linked together Myinboxpro took my money and I went to check on my account I could not access the page Internet Author: McMinnville, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Myinboxpro Internet

Jun 15 2017
Teddy Porges Theodore Porges, Obsidian Capital Advisors Inc. Gave him a client referral. He Reneged on an agreement to pay referral fee. Promised six times the check was in the mail. Told me to sue him. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Financial Services: Teddy Porges Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Ronald Salem Ministry Education ServicesFreshCredit CRAIGSLIST SCAMMER/SPAMMER BAD CHECK WRITER - AVOID AT ALL COSTS! San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Bad Check Writers: Ronald Salem San Diego, California

Jun 15 2017
RCP Services Online generated check from my bill pay services for $ 395.00 Texas Author: POPLAR BLUFF, Missouri Consumer Services: RCP Services Internet

Jun 15 2017
Bee Happy Sashes BHSashes I placed an order, never received order that was paid for. I never received reply to voicemails, chats, and only 1 reply to email after I said I was going to report them. They said they would check on order and get back to me, yet I have again not heard from them, nor do they ever answer phone. Internet Author: Sparta, New Jersey Beauty Pageants: Bee Happy Sashes Internet

Jun 15 2017
CROSS COUNTRY MOTOR CLUB accepted a check for a tow that never happened Boynton Beach Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Clubs: CROSS COUNTRY MOTOR CLUB Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Hoffman Auto Mall David Hoffman Auto Sales Sold used car and Not One day the check engine light came on car should not even passes nys inspection Rochester New York Just a bit bizarre Author: Delevan, New York Auto Dealers: Hoffman Auto Mall Rochester, New York

Jun 14 2017
Central Transport Cargo Claims Department12225 Stephens Rd.Warren, MI 48089Fax: 586-467-1756 Damaged a 6000 dollar engine they shipped by dropping it from 6 feet upside down-then sent a check for 75 dollars Henderson, Nevada Michigan
Author: Pahrump, Nevada Shipping Companies: Central Transport Nationwide