MATE CHECK INVESTIGATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: mate check investigations
There may be more specific results for "mate check investigations"
For more specific results for "mate check investigations"
Showing 1-25 of 21,811 Found Reports For more specific results for "mate check investigations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
RCP SERVICES REMOTLY GENERATED CHECK FOR $395 Nationwide Author: Wilmington, Delaware Banks: RCP SERVICES Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
cindy straface 6103121354 Puppy Mill and Bad check writer kimberton Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Indiana Dog Breeders: cindy straface Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
RCP Services Fraudelent checks Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Bad Check Writers: RCP Services Internet

5, Report #1220421

Apr 20 2017
TCP Logistics Holding my check because my truck in shop. say i can't get my check unless iam rolling. Benbrook Texas Author: austell, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: TCP Logistics Benbrook, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
RCP Services Electronic Check for $395 fraudulently charged to checking account Author: Parker, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: RCP Services Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Alan cooper Steve parks I received the email stating arrest warrant charges pressed against the names are violation of Federal Banking regulations electrical frog according to act number 76 theft by the deception according to act number 48 it also state if failed response within 48 Hours This legal action will be activated you are interred for an 00 CR so please call 202 506-8086 and list this document case number IL / two nine 26957 for is States arrest for an unpaid loan and check fraud  Internet
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Bad Check Writers: Alan cooper Internet

Apr 19 2017
RCP Services This company stole $395 from my checking accout using a fraudulant ACH check. As soon as I called my bank, they recognized it was a fraudulant check. This is ridiculous, these people need to be stopped! internet Internet Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Bad Check Writers: RCP Services Internet

Apr 19 2017
RCP Services Stole $395 with fradulent check Nationwide Author: Stanley, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: RCP Services Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
RCP Services Creating Fruadulant Check to autodraft from my bank $395 Possibly Texas Author: Marietta, Georgia Bad Check Writers: RCP Services

Apr 19 2017
RCP Services RCP scammed me Internet Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Bad Check Writers: RCP Services Internet

Apr 19 2017
Color by Pascale I order some lipstick from them I've been giving a confirmation number from them but I check it the tracking states that it's still cross seas. Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Color by Pascale Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
RCP Services Internet banking check Scam! Texas Nationwide Author: Poplar Bluff, Missouri Bad Check Writers: RCP Services Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
skin royale i fell for a click bait for a free sample of skin moisturizer and eye cream. i had to check a box that said i was over 18. the compnay informed me AFTER my credit card was charged for $370, that the 18 or older also agreed to monthly shipments of these two products. the best part is that i never even got the trial size samples i paid for. when talking to company with my credit card rep on the phone, the customer service rep from skin royale said--we have lawyers and we will win this. santa ana CA shows on my credit card statement Internet Author: phoenixville, Pennsylvania Skin Care: skin royale Internet

Apr 18 2017
Wealth-Wise Their Promise: that NO losses would be taken at my end, but they NEVER sent refund check! Atlanta Georgia Author: Kincheloe, Michigan Multi Level Marketing: Wealth-Wise Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 18 2017
RCP services, Global Service Group, Routing: 111014325 (Bank of Texas) Electronic check debit of $395 Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RCP services Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
RE Nichols enterprises Has not showed back up after cutting this parson a check he has not showed up with material or returned my phone calls. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Home Improvements: RE Nichols enterprises Augusta , Florida

Apr 17 2017
Insight Prepaid Debit card dba California Check Cashing Center California Check Cashing No customer service, business is dead. Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Financial Services: Insight Prepaid Debit card dba California Check Cashing Center Antioch, California

Apr 17 2017
iQL skin cream / WG skin cream That's the name of how they charged my card. I sent product back and they just sent me a return notice but didn't give money back. The next month sent out the same products again. I returned & still no credit. They keep saying they are going to send me s Won't refund money, keep lying about check being mailed Utah Internet
Author: Phoenix , Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: iQL skin cream / WG skin cream Internet

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
APS Appliance Repair In July 2016 in individual Ed assessed my repair cost. I gave him a check for $800. After that multiple attempts for repair dates were made to no avail. I called him multiple times unsuccessfully Landsdale? PA Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Work at Home: APS Appliance Repair Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Moustapha Fawaz (KnockOut Auto Leasing Ali Fawaz, John, Mike Barry Fraudulent activity, stole deposit and downpayment for new lease... check Prime Time Auto Lease yelp reviews Glendale, CA
Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Auto Dealers: Moustapha Fawaz (KnockOut Auto Leasing California

Apr 15 2017
Amscot Amscot refused to not only cash my personal check. Bradenton Florida Something doesn't make sense. Author: Bradenton, Florida Credit Services: Amscot Bradenton, Florida

Apr 14 2017
H&R block emerald card Emerald card team keeps taking money out of the about for a debt relief !! Our card has not been in the negative n e always deposit or check on there every pay day n nobody knows where the debt is from! We were giving a ticket number for the call for it to be handled n never got call back so when we called there was no ticket for that number! Needless to say we haven't gotten the money n we are still calling n fighting n nobody knows anything! Will not be using them ever again after all these years Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Income Tax Service: H&R block emerald card Nationwide