Your Search | mate check investigations

Jan 16 2017
Wausau Auto 199ride.com199 ride Ran Fraudulent Hard Credit Check without My Permission, When I Never Applied with Them! Wausau Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Wausau Auto Wausau, Wisconsin

Jan 15 2017
mystery shoppers money gram Sheryl Adams, Sheneka Jason, Sidney Adams, Robert Remsen, David Sanders, Michael Shepard they sent me a fake check to be deposited with instructions to send money to 3 individuals via money gram and said that I need to lie, that I am not a mystery shopper and that I know individuals I am sending money.  Pougheepsie New York Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: mystery shoppers money gram Pougheepsie, New York

Jan 14 2017
Access Mobility LLC Jim Clore I purchased a stair climber and gave hime a check for $3200.00. He scheduled 5 or 6 install dates and he cancelled everyone of them. I then asked for my $3200.00 and he agreed to the refund after cancelling install on Nov. 21, 2016. I have yet to receive the refund. Fredericksburg Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Medical Supplies: Access Mobility LLC Fredericksburg, Virginia

Jan 13 2017
Prize Candle The items in my order had the codes to check to see how much the prize was worth but there were no rings in the bath bombs California Author: Lebanon, Missouri Questionable Activities: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 12 2017
Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ They check my wife's credit without our knowledge or consent. She does not drive or knows how to drive. They lied to me. They said that they would refinance my loan after 14 months, but they did not. I will not buy a car from them again. Very dishonest like the media. Phoenix Arizona Author: Douglas, Arizona Auto Dealers: Dale Earnhart, Phoenix AZ arizona

Jan 12 2017
Scope Agency LLC Mongocams This company issued me a bad check written against closed account Los Angeles California
Author: Round Lake, Illinois Modeling Agencies: Scope Agency LLC Los Angeles, California

Jan 11 2017
Adams Quality Improvements Demps Adams Demps Adams II Demps E Adams Jonathan Lafoy Check their criminal records Eclectic AL Internet Additional information Author: Eclectic, Alabama Home Improvements: Adams Quality Improvements Internet

Jan 11 2017
Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. n/a Withheld my check. Palm Harbor Florida Transaction Author: Orlando, Florida Cash Services: Gulf Coast Title Closings & Escrow Services, Inc. Palm Harbor, Florida

Jan 11 2017
Mertsville llc Paul Clayton Scammers Uk Internet Author: FRANKLIN, Virginia Bad Check Writers: Mertsville llc Internet

Jan 10 2017
Mystery shoppers reporter Ryan Mass shopreports@cosultant.com They sent me a check for $1950.49 stating that I go to my bank deposit the check the funds would be available within 24 hours and for me to go to Money Gram and send 2 transaction 900 each and send to Trevion King 4714 S Congress Ave Austin Texas 78745  Author: Benton Harbor, Michigan Shopping Centers & Malls: Mystery shoppers reporter Austin , Texas

Jan 09 2017
Hytek Medical John Garbino & David Fish Not Licesed | Health Care/Dispensary Kickbacks | Check By Phone Scam LAGUNA NIGUEL California
Not true Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Doctors: Hytek Medical Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Try Skin Royale When I ordered the sample from this company, I made sure I check the No Auto-Refill box. I received and order of another product, not the sample, that I did not order. Santa Ana, CA Nationwide Author: May, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Try Skin Royale Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
world wide advantage Jeff, G, Norman said I won some kind of sweepstakes, I just have to send them $18.00 PURCHASING FEE. They will take cash, money order, or check. But no credit card ! Chandler Arizona Author: Turlock , California Unusual Rip-Off: world wide advantage Chandler, Arizona

Jan 08 2017
efficient transportation inc Tasha-Tony this company ruined my furniture. I called to report it and sent pictures. called to check on status of my claim and no response I called and e-mailed but no response. they chased me down to business. Also the dollar amount of estimate was $800 more than the price that I was given. San Diego CA.but they had told me FLA thenNY Nationwide Author: Atlantic Beach, Florida Moving Companies: efficient transportation inc Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Joy Manthey Cedar Way Cedar Way Sister Joy Manthey Captain Joy Manthey Liar, landlord stalker who comes into the condo on a constant basis without notice to Check on things baton rouge Nationwide Author: Smilie, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Joy Manthey Cedar Way Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Downright Natural Failure to deliver product after cashing check Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Spindale, North Carolina Landscaping: Downright Natural Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jan 07 2017
WhitePages, Inc. they publish anything without verifying, they called me a prostitute, they said i drugged somebody and crashed their car, they said i committed crimes which did NOT ever exist, i threatened to sue them in order to get them to remove the garbage, they later removed the Untruths after i hounded them with multiple emails, they deserve to go out of business, sadly they are too big to fail, they are disgusting, they are a piece of garbage, they do not even check their work, they have many bad reviews, they are not to be trusted Seattle Washington
You DO realize.... Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: WhitePages, Inc. Seattle, Washington

Jan 06 2017
global4xreturn.com hi i have deposite in this site for investment,but now the site is down.goto this site and click on 'Retrieve whois data' to find other things about this site.http://check-host.net/ip-info?host=global4xreturn.com&lang=en its semi forex company Phoenix Arizona Author: mantova, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: global4xreturn.com Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 06 2017
James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Also Sylvia, Stephanie and Dennis Nello, who is Mr.James Nello's father, who appears to tend to his son's properties. WARNING, RIPOFF, REFUSED to PAY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ON VRBO home. In January 2016, I contacted James Nello through VRBO about renting property VRBO #641444, I agreed to rent the home from 12/22-12/29/2016 for $4,305.00. I sent a deposit of $305.00 as a personal check to him immediately because he did not take credit cards or go through VRBO’s secure online paying. I want my $305.00 back and I would like James Nello and his organization banned from VRBO. He is not an honest professional. Palm Springs California Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Lodging: James Nello DBO, Vacation Rentals in the Desert Palm Springs, California

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Bella Epoque-Luminis Sent more products without authorization. Charged my credit card. Caused bouncing check charges. I have a minus balance in my account. California
Author: Doylestown , Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Bella Epoque-Luminis Internet

Jan 05 2017
Alan Cooper Attorney Scammer Spokane Washington Author: Galloway , New Jersey Bad Check Writers: Alan Cooper Attorney Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
postal order money system Sam Samuel Joseph Servedio Took me for 500.00$ for this so called home based business! which is nothing but a front so he can get people's money!! The FTC or The FCC should do something last time i check this is fraud !!! Lake Worth Florida Author: UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: postal order money system Lake Worth, Florida

Jan 04 2017
National Shopping Service I was scammed out of all my money from my checking account Rocklin California This is a well known, long running scam Author: North Tonawanda, New York Bad Check Writers: National Shopping Service Internet

Jan 03 2017
Asknet Incorporated,,,PO box894638 LosAngles CA.90189-4638 mailed check for tech .support,BackupCD,&extendedback up ser. $44.93 .+$5.00 bank fee..+$21.95 for Report Fee.......Total $71.88...received Checking acount statement for debiting my checking acc. nothing else. ! LosAngeles California 90189-4638 Author: FOLEY, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Asknet Incorporated Internet